AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-23, 21:04   Link #8061
Micante
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviannite View Post
Crappy translations that i found but i guess it'll do....

Spoiler:
I can't read any of that, but did I just see a 26 in there? I thought Code Geass was supposed to end at 25.
Micante is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:05   Link #8062
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Looking at it, don't the Chinese remaining with Lelouch counter the other Korean Speculations that Lelouch will lose everyone but Jeremiah, C.C., and Kallen?
It would but that wasn't in the speculations that seem to be turning out right but rather another batch. The right ones just said "The Order leaves except for Kallen". China was never part of the Order.
Aquaman OS is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:08   Link #8063
Deviannite
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
I can't read any of that, but did I just see a 26 in there? I thought Code Geass was supposed to end at 25.
26 is an hour long special
Deviannite is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:11   Link #8064
Schneizel
fanatical racism moe
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 27
Wow I'm blind.

Change this:
as well as the Super United Nations and Britannia.

to this:
as well as the United States of Japan and Britannia.
__________________
aka koda aka miasmacloud
schneizel.com

Last edited by Schneizel; 2008-07-23 at 22:39.
Schneizel is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:11   Link #8065
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Yeah, but only 25 episodes were projected by Taniguchi.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:15   Link #8066
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Lelouch vs his Immortal father... ha i wonder how thats gonna turn out
Bennyswan is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:18   Link #8067
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
Lelouch vs his Immortal father... ha i wonder how thats gonna turn out
One of three ways:
-Lelouch and Charles kill one another, destroying Geass.
-C.C. and Charles destroy one another, destroying Geass.
-The world ends.
Var is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:33   Link #8068
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Looking at it, don't the Chinese remaining with Lelouch counter the other Korean Speculations that Lelouch will lose everyone but Jeremiah, C.C., and Kallen?
They never stated explicitly who was staying with Lelouch, that was all inferred and certainly did not limit it to just those people. I mean, you forgot about Cornelia who allies with him and Guilford who goes Orange and probably joins her. And for those that were stated to leave as Morbos said it would be the Order, which Li is not a part of as we all well know. Plus he owes Lelouch anyway, time to call in the debts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
One of three ways:
-Lelouch and Charles kill one another, destroying Geass.
-C.C. and Charles destroy one another, destroying Geass.
-The world ends.
Why can't Lelouch just win and the world is reborn into a better place?
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:38   Link #8069
Marsala
Delurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I was referring to that actually, trying to dumb the whole thing down a little because to be sarcastic he's probably not too enthusiastic for the prospect
Actually I do like the idea of them working together; my sarcasm was aimed more at those who think they should never be on the same side again.
Marsala is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:41   Link #8070
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Actually I do like the idea of them working together; my sarcasm was aimed more at those who think they should never be on the same side again.
Ohh, well, I'm glad for your agreement then! Let the UFBOBK or United Front of Britannia and the Order of Black Knights come and taste the wrath of the Black Prince's Coalition as I am now calling it!!
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:45   Link #8071
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
I wonder if we'll ever find out the truth about Marianne...
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 21:47   Link #8072
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I wonder if we'll ever find out the truth about Marianne...
Well, it's probably going to come up in the last battle at the very least I would think
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:05   Link #8073
pasta
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Didn't the writer say that Lulu and Suzaku would never reconcile?
pasta is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:06   Link #8074
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasta View Post
Didn't the writer say that Lulu and Suzaku would never reconcile?
They can't change their minds or try and fool us?
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:14   Link #8075
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Wait an idea just hit me.... and its actually really simple and I should be ashamed for not thinking of it earlier lol.

Lelouch obtains the Sword of Akasha somehow... and stabs his dad. Ta-da!
Bennyswan is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:16   Link #8076
Deviannite
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
Wait an idea just hit me.... and its actually really simple and I should be ashamed for not thinking of it earlier lol.

Lelouch obtains the Sword of Akasha somehow... and stabs his dad. Ta-da!
Some how? hm..

Lelouch - Toss flash Grenade

Charles - Blind

Lelouch - Runs for the sword than stabs charles

ugh... right..
Deviannite is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:17   Link #8077
PointZero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I was working on this earlier, but it seems people have already started posting rough translations of the new spoilers. If anyone is still interested, I did a sentence-by-sentence translations of the spoilers for Turn 19-26.

Spoiler for Turn 19 - 26:


If these spoilers turn out to be true, just WOW. However, a number of items are still left unanswered. Most importantly, what is the fate of Lelouch's rason d'tere?
PointZero is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:20   Link #8078
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
Not sure how we missed this disparity, but its pretty blatant. Korean Blog: Nina mounts the nuke on the Lancelot. This says: Ganymede has the bomb. (Wasn't the Ganymede taken apart too?)
Var is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:21   Link #8079
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
It just occurred to me, why is V.V. still mentioned if he's dead?

The Ganymede was never taken apart. Impounded maybe.
__________________
morbosfist is offline  
Old 2008-07-23, 22:22   Link #8080
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
I was working on this earlier, but it seems people have already started posting rough translations of the new spoilers. If anyone is still interested, I did a sentence-by-sentence translations of the spoilers for Turn 19-26.

Spoiler for Turn 19 - 26:


If these spoilers turn out to be true, just WOW. However, a number of items are still left unanswered. Most importantly, what is the fate of Lelouch's rason d'tere?
Well, these sound something more akin to the magazine previews that Koshimizu posts as time goes on, so exact details should be sketchy and focused summaries are to be expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It just occurred to me, why is V.V. still mentioned if he's dead?

The Ganymede was never taken apart. Impounded maybe.
The Japanese can't get past tense and present tense down? I think it has more to do with their original ideals and contract beforehand rather then him coming back. But at the very least I would like to get more insight into V.V's character and I'm glad he gets a bit of a mention
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.