AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-28, 20:10   Link #9061
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
That's a load of crap unless I see an official source.
No, its just a load of speculations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
An interesting thing to note is that it doesn't say which of the characters is killed during the nuke except Asahina.
Asahina may be the only important one, or the only one to have a pivotal effect on the plot with his death. If Luciano died, for instance, no one would bat an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If we're to believe the spoilers, this isn't a ghetto they're nuking, it's Tokyo Settlement. This means Elevens, Britannians, UFN fighters, and Britannian soldiers are all going to lose their lives. Indiscriminate death will hit harder than wiping out media-spun terrorist strongholds.
Point taken, though if the spoilers (not sure which ones anymore) are to be believed then Asahina disables most of the bomb. Meaning the damage would be much less.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:11   Link #9062
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If we're to believe the spoilers, this isn't a ghetto they're nuking, it's Tokyo Settlement. This means Elevens, Britannians, UFN fighters, and Britannian soldiers are all going to lose their lives. Indiscriminate death will hit harder than wiping out media-spun terrorist strongholds.
Do what Britannia always does in these situations... blame someone else for it! About time the Code Geass world shared our opinion of Nina
Old 2008-07-28, 20:15   Link #9063
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Point taken, though if the spoilers (not sure which ones anymore) are to be believed then Asahina disables most of the bomb. Meaning the damage would be much less.
I still don't believe this particular speculation/spoiler. Since when is he a bomb expert? It confuses me as to how he is going to disable a weapon with which he has no experience.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:15   Link #9064
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler about nuke:

If it takes out 10 million people I can't imagine he stopped much of the bomb.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:18   Link #9065
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Again, whether the nuke goes off with a big bang depends on whether the producers want to give the audience a big middle finger. 18 airs on the 10th, which's after the anniversary of the two nukes during WWII, one day after Nagasaki.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
Old 2008-07-28, 20:28   Link #9066
)v(anic
blah

someone told me that those Korean spoilers are taken straight outa the manga or book so the show might diverge from it at some point if that is indeed the case. I'd rather not see the bomb go off cus suzaku was dumb enuff to try and use it against lelouch well he was already told this episode of how powerful it is. Be better if that crazy knight of 10 used it to try and kill kallen or something before he gets owned
Old 2008-07-28, 20:29   Link #9067
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by )v(anic View Post
someone told me that those Korean spoilers are taken straight outa the manga or book so the show might diverge from it at some point if that is indeed the case. I'd rather not see the bomb go off cus suzaku was dumb enuff to try and use it against lelouch well he was already told this episode of how powerful it is.
no it's not it's from a korean blog that was force to shut down because sunrise told it too.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:30   Link #9068
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Again, whether the nuke goes off with a big bang depends on whether the producers want to give the audience a big middle finger. 18 airs on the 10th, which's after the anniversary of the two nukes during WWII, one day after Nagasaki.
I'm sometimes amazed by how much Code Geass can or cannot give the middle finger , The only thing I remember them being careful with is during the chinese earthquake-crisis...
Old 2008-07-28, 20:32   Link #9069
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
someone told me that those Korean spoilers are taken straight outa the manga or book so the show might diverge from it at some point if that is indeed the case. I'd rather not see the bomb go off cus suzaku was dumb enuff to try and use it against lelouch well he was already told this episode of how powerful it is. Be better if that crazy knight of 10 used it to try and kill kallen or something before he gets owned
Ah well too bad. Suzaku for SOME REASON is going to use the bomb...
Old 2008-07-28, 20:33   Link #9070
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Dude didn't know that. That's freaky.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:45   Link #9071
)v(anic
blah

Quote:
no it's not it's from a korean blog that was force to shut down because sunrise told it too.
ya but someone told me they must have got all that info from the manga/book cus everything they listed happens like that in the manga/book.

Also ya if the spoiler is right suzaku blows everyone up i dont really care as i despise him anyway. I just hate to think his character is really that fuckin stupid.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:58   Link #9072
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:

Also ya if the spoiler is right suzaku blows everyone up i dont really care as i despise him anyway. I just hate to think his character is really that fuckin stupid.
A Massacre Knight to go with a Massacre Princess? When Suzaku uses it his fans can't go back and say he didn't know how powerful it was, since Anya mentioned he would massacre his own people. There is still the chance that he uses it because of the Live geass.
Old 2008-07-28, 20:58   Link #9073
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
ya but someone told me they must have got all that info from the manga/book cus everything they listed happens like that in the manga/book.
There are indeed soem CG novels out there, but I don't think they've reached the current point yet (or there would be lots of more talk about it ). And there's for sure a Code Geass-manga - or rather quite a few actually, but those mostly follow their own storyline and AFAIR they haven't reached the point where they can reveal stuff that mgiht be important in the current TV-series yet... So, no, the origin of the spoilers is likely from elsewhere.
Old 2008-07-28, 21:06   Link #9074
)v(anic
blah

eh well lol i check and the guy who said that has only 2 posts so he wasnt too reliable for info so nvm.

Quote:
A Massacre Knight to go with a Massacre Princess? When Suzaku uses it his fans can't go back and say he didn't know how powerful it was, since Anya mentioned he would massacre his own people. There is still the chance that he uses it because of the Live geass.
Haha for sure and i hope it isnt because of the live geass i dont want that idiot to have any excuses. Tho if he releases it cus of the geass either lelouch or kallen must totally be kicking his ass which will make me happy.
Old 2008-07-28, 21:07   Link #9075
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
How does one disable most of a bomb?

I mean I'm no bomb expert but I'm pretty sure when it comes to bombs it's all or nothing.

Quote:
Haha for sure and i hope it isnt because of the live geass i dont want that idiot to have any excuses. Tho if he releases it cus of the geass either lelouch or kallen must totally be kicking his ass which will make me happy.
Everyone is already aware of the bomb's magnitude with Suzaku even questioning it.
Old 2008-07-28, 21:08   Link #9076
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

I mean I'm no bomb expert but I'm pretty sure when it comes to bombs it's all or nothing.
Maybe it is carried somewhere else. thus reducing its effectiveness. but still a milliion people.
Old 2008-07-28, 21:08   Link #9077
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Perhaps Nina has more bombs waiting in the wings and Asahina managed to stop them before dying?
Old 2008-07-28, 21:10   Link #9078
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Maybe it is carried somewhere else. thus reducing its effectiveness. but still a milliion people.
What they are going to play hot potato with the bomb?

That'll be something to see.
Old 2008-07-28, 21:15   Link #9079
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
What they are going to play hot potato with the bomb?

That'll be something to see.
well more Like Ashina gets the bomb when it shot and runs it somewhere where there is less people. But 1 million people is reducing the damage is kinda crazy.
Old 2008-07-28, 21:32   Link #9080
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Random predictions:

Suzaku will kill Luciano

Nina to be killed by her own bomb (hi-jacked by the BKs)

Ougi to die with Viletta at the end

Toudou would recognize Chiba as "Nagisa" just the moment before she dies.
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories