AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-03, 19:28   Link #10261
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
Wait, how do you know that he went off the ranks? So no more zero? or what do you mean?
I don't. It's just a speculation.


Lelouch himself believes that if his identity was ever revealed to the Black Knights, they would cast him away and lose faith in him. Now the Britannians (or at least some of the Britannians) know who he is. There's a possibility that his identity could be publicized.

HOWEVER, that is an extremely unlikely outcome.
__________________
Traece is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:29   Link #10262
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
Wait, how do you know that he went off the ranks? So no more zero? or what do you mean?
http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/3953.html#19 there it is if you want to read more.
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:30   Link #10263
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
HOWEVER, that is an extremely unlikely outcome.
No, that is extremely likely. Remember how Lelouch humiliated Schneizel in Turn 11. Schneizel could return the favor in Turn 18.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:30   Link #10264
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
HOWEVER, I do like the thought of Zero being removed from the ranks of the Black Knights when his identity is revealed, and him having to work the sidelines on his own with only C.C., Suzaku, and Kallen (after a hesitant withdrawl from the frontlines) to kill the Emperor and the Britannian royalty, as well as end anything related to the Geass, and get their lives returned to a more peaceful one.
.
So in other words it's no longer about creating a new world but stopping his father at all costs.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:32   Link #10265
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
There's a lot going on. Based on the accuracy of the korean spoilers and the lack of speculation the white glove belongs to Schneizel (didn't see that possibility tossed around alot compared to say Guilford), I find it unlikely we can guide our speculations based on ambiguous tag lines like "are you with us or against us?" and "summaries" like "a Brittannian envoy visits japan." Often these tidbits become minor facets in their respective episodes.
My line has nothing to do with those speculations. From what we've seen of Anya, she's related to lelouch somehow. When she finds out the Emperor mind-wiped her, she's gone. Gino holds more loyalty to his friends than the Empire. If Anya leaves for a good reason, he's liable to go with her, especially since getting through to Suzaku is going to be next to impossible once that nuke drops. Of course, if Suzaku also defects, it's all the more motivation.
__________________
morbosfist is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:33   Link #10266
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
xD I mention that I get a good feeling Gino would help Kallen escape and a convoy of trucks and trailers go by with the same message painted all over the sides of them. I must've missed the "Gino helps Kallen" discussion or something.
Heh. Well, it's not impossible. Maybe she tricks him into thinking that she's accepting his offer, only to knock him out and steal the Guren... XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
HOWEVER, I do like the thought of Zero being removed from the ranks of the Black Knights when his identity is revealed, and him having to work the sidelines on his own with only C.C., Suzaku, and Kallen (after a hesitant withdrawl from the frontlines)
Hmm, only those? Well, might make enoguh sense, towards the end of the KMF lineup we see the Guren as well as the Lancelot with a blue sky in the background and we see Lelouch in this backgrund as well towards the end, i think... Bah, might or might not mean anything though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Witacume Edit: Don't confuse HELP with CHANGE. Just because Gino or Anya helps Lelouch in some fashion, or one of Lelouch's followers, doesn't mean they're betraying Britannia outright. It just means they have their own inner motives.
Hmm, good point. Maybe the events that follow will simply make Gino lose his faith in the Britannian empire and thus he joins the OotBK - and if Anya is de-geassed, maybe so for her too.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:33   Link #10267
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i understand people want anya and gino to jump ship but why would they want to Join Lelouch after the conversation is leaked. Why would anyone in there right mind want to join him? The only people who would want to join him will be the people that understand him. Thus Gino and Anya? please
Well, what if they are in the same boat as Jeremiah. finding out Zero is in fact Lelouch Vi Britannia and they then help him the with a similar reason to Jeremiah's. the fact that helping him as a royalty of Brittannia might not mean betraying brittannia in some people's eyes.
And If indeed Anya's memory is rewritten or some randomness that the director see fit to befell her with that they've been hinting at quite excessively in past episodes. Then there is a whole slew of reasons of why she would want to jump ship if she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post



Hmm, good point. Maybe the events that follow will simply make Gino lose his faith in the Britannian empire and thus he joins the OotBK - and if Anya is de-geassed, maybe so for her too.
i somewhat disagree with them joining OotBK. That will be like for them to betray britannia's principles as KoRs. More likely and honorable for them to join Lelouch vi Britannia and not Zero because they are obligated to (like Jeremiah) or like you pointed out is because they lost faith in the current Britannia .
Angrypokstick is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:34   Link #10268
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
So in other words it's no longer about creating a new world but stopping his father at all costs.
Here's a creative way to think about this: in the beginning, Lelouch believed he needed to stop his father at all costs by creating a new world. Now, he believes he needs to create a new world by stopping his father at all costs.

Or maybe it's the reverse, I dunno. But it's a good way to look at his MO.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:35   Link #10269
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Well, what if they are in the same boat as Jeremiah. finding out Zero is in fact Lelouch Vi Britannia and they then help him the with a similar reason to Jeremiah's. the fact that helping him as a royalty of Brittannia might not mean betraying brittannia in some people's eyes.
And If indeed Anya's memory is rewritten or some randomness that the director see fit to befell her with that they've been hinting at quite excessively in past episodes. Then there is a whole slew of reasons of why she would want to jump ship.
i agree that there are many questions that need answers. while in the end i kinda see Anya going with Lelouch but he stated episode 20 which is too son i believe the need a whole episode dedicated to Anya alone to explain what is up with her.
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:35   Link #10270
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
No, that is extremely likely. Remember how Lelouch humiliated Schneizel in Turn 11. Schneizel could return the favor in Turn 18.
Schneizel and Lelouch are brothers. That doesn't mean NOTHING. Obviously there isn't a huge bond there, but Schneizel is an intelligent man. Just as well, Schneizel and Lelouch have always had their little competitions when they were one big happy family, and they were always chess rivals. I think Schneizel enjoys the challenge his brother brings him. Just as well, Schneizel has just had the Geass introduced to him. Previously, he didn't know about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
So in other words it's no longer about creating a new world but stopping his father at all costs.
Pretty much. It's not that unlikely, after all. He hates his father deeply.

Edit: As far as Anya jumping the OotBK ship like Jeremiah. That ENTIRELY depends on whether Jeremiah uses his Geass Canceller with her in the vicinity. If that happens, then she'll join Lelouch as an admirer of Marianne. If not, then maybe even still.
__________________
Traece is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:39   Link #10271
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Schneizel and Lelouch are brothers. That doesn't mean NOTHING. Obviously there isn't a huge bond there, but Schneizel is an intelligent man. Just as well, Schneizel and Lelouch have always had their little competitions when they were one big happy family, and they were always chess rivals. I think Schneizel enjoys the challenge his brother brings him. Just as well, Schneizel has just had the Geass introduced to him. Previously, he didn't know about it.



Pretty much. It's not that unlikely, after all. He hates his father deeply.
well the first part is a bit wrong. Schneizel has known about Geass for a while. but not to the extent he knows about it now. Schneizel an interesting character i don't know where he stands still.
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:39   Link #10272
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
So in other words it's no longer about creating a new world but stopping his father at all costs.
Either that or just finding out the truth about his mother. That is the one and only goal he might have for the immediate future...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:40   Link #10273
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Schneizel knew nothing of Geass until now, the ruins aside. He only drew the connection between the two incidents with Euphy and Suzaku thanks to the recording.
__________________
morbosfist is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:41   Link #10274
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i agree that there are many questions that need answers. while in the end i kinda see Anya going with Lelouch but he stated episode 20 which is too son i believe the need a whole episode dedicated to Anya alone to explain what is up with her.
i see your point. Perhaps Anya's memory or secret will be revealed in one episode but we won't see her own choice of going over to lelouch until the next episode after or something.
Angrypokstick is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:42   Link #10275
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
It's likely the repercussions of the use of freya will have an effect on Schneizel as well, and might make him more sympathetic towards the show's main characters.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:42   Link #10276
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
My line has nothing to do with those speculations. From what we've seen of Anya, she's related to lelouch somehow. When she finds out the Emperor mind-wiped her, she's gone. Gino holds more loyalty to his friends than the Empire. If Anya leaves for a good reason, he's liable to go with her, especially since getting through to Suzaku is going to be next to impossible once that nuke drops. Of course, if Suzaku also defects, it's all the more motivation.
Gino is worried about Suzaku and if the Nuke is dropped on the Tokyo settlement by Suzaku he may take a more active role in trying to bring back the Suzaku that smiles like in those pictures. And for Anya, it depends on her connection with Lelouch but I agree, chances are good that if she joins Lelouch Gino will follow as well.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:44   Link #10277
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
What I'd be interested in knowing is if knowledge of the truth behind her lost memories will turn Anya into an emotional wreck cuz til now she's been as robotic as Rolo used to be (and still is now to an extent).
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:45   Link #10278
Traece
:cool:
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Idaho
Age: 22
Actually to be truly honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the more good-hearted and intelligent members of the royal family suddenly did a heel-spin and shot dagger-glares at Charles.

You may think I'm crazy... But Cornelia sure as hell agrees that Charles is an insane madman.

Edit: Anya isn't not or has she ever been like Rolo. She's just quiet and unattached. At least from what I've gathered.

Characters with mental breakdowns don't plow their giant mechas through school windows while participating in a silly game.

Double-Edit: I know the above line is very... Strange... But just go with it.
__________________
Traece is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:47   Link #10279
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
On that subject, why Lelouch still has her tied up I'll never figure out. He could turn her to his cause with a figurative fingersnap. She may be stubborn, but it would be in her interests.
__________________
morbosfist is offline  
Old 2008-08-03, 19:47   Link #10280
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Though if it indeed turns out that Gino will join Lelouch as well. Then I do wonder at his deeper motives (if he even has them). It seems childish to assume he would switch over simply because Anya would sitch over.
Could he have an interesting or dark( him suddenly going all serious faced in the OP had me thinking this) past as well ? One that involves Lelouch or queen Marianne perhaps?Something that could be the ultimate reason for him switching side if he indeeddoes.
Angrypokstick is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.