AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-06-28, 00:17   Link #1081
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
edit: What episode does that scene play? With Rolo trying to act like Nunally? I must have missed it.
It was with the magazine thing I mentioned before with Nunnally. I believe it was in Newtype. I don't know how canon it is though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Yeah it looks like the most vulnerable character on Lelouch's side that could be manipulated would be Rolo. Moreso than Villeta even. I think VV and Rolo could deal with each other seperately while CC and Lelouch face off against Jerimiah. We'll probably get some interaction between them all though.

Who knows. Rolo could be the one to magically appear to save Lelouch and CC from Jerimiah in episode 14-15 and that would be where VV gets to Rolo who then gets CC, who with Lelouch defeats Jerimiah only to have Vincent running off with CC.

edit: I wouldn't think Lelouch would loose both Kallen and CC at the same time, but he would really be tested without them.
He pretty much is from the looks of things and him turning could have some sort of problem. I think Viletta could be resolved in a good way, though she is still a risk of course. I still want to see her and Ougi meet though (I can't count what happened in 8 really), which has to happen at some point.

I don't think C.C. will be facing off against Jeremiah though since this thing with him seems to happen with her still in China. Maybe in 14 though.

It's possible though I don't know how he could get there so fast. I don't see C.C. getting taken before we get Kallen back though. Or at all now that they already pulled the capture card with Kallen.

He would, but I don't think either will happen at the same time.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 00:21   Link #1082
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
It's possible though I don't know how he could get there so fast. I don't see C.C. getting taken before we get Kallen back though. Or at all now that they already pulled the capture card with Kallen.

He would, but I don't think either will happen at the same time.
Actually while I wouldn't predict Lelouch losing both CC and Kallen for a time, such an occurrence would be necessary for character growth Lelouch'll have to go through before the final confrontations in the last Turns.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 00:29   Link #1083
yamibakura
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in a world of chaos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't think C.C. will be facing off against Jeremiah though since this thing with him seems to happen with her still in China. Maybe in 14 though.

It's possible though I don't know how he could get there so fast. I don't see C.C. getting taken before we get Kallen back though. Or at all now that they already pulled the capture card with Kallen.

He would, but I don't think either will happen at the same time.
Didn't we get a spoiler for 14 - geass hunt that described Lelouch and the Black Knights in an annihilation operation against the cult? CC confirmed that the order was in the chinese federation and was told to contact Lelouch if she finds any information. We saw Lelouch return to Ashford from the Chinese Federation - all it seemed to take was one scene when we saw Lelouch at the docking facility. So then it would seem CC and Lelouch are taking part in the same operation. VV gets cornered, then Sigfried appears. Then who knows what'll happen after that.

edit: When we first saw Jerimiah this season, he mentioned both Lelouch and CC - how they wouldn't be a match for him.
yamibakura is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 00:29   Link #1084
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Actually while I wouldn't predict Lelouch losing both CC and Kallen for a time, such an occurrence would be necessary for character growth Lelouch'll have to go through before the final confrontations in the last Turns.
Perhaps, but perhaps not. I don't think C.C. will need to get taken depending on how things work out and how they reveal the truth about Marianne. What sort of growth do you mean though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Didn't we get a spoiler for 14 - geass hunt that described Lelouch and the Black Knights in an annihilation operation against the cult? CC confirmed that the order was in the chinese federation and was told to contact Lelouch if she finds any information. We saw Lelouch return to Ashford from the Chinese Federation - all it seemed to take was one scene when we saw Lelouch at the docking facility. So then it would seem CC and Lelouch are taking part in the same operation. VV gets cornered, then Sigfried appears. Then who knows what'll happen after that.
That is all true and I'm sure Lelouch will take part in the operation. Which makes me wonder how things in 13 are going to go. Maybe he has Rolo stay behind to keep Jeremiah off, though that brings up the question of how Jeremiah could get back so fast to fight in the Siegfried.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 00:37   Link #1085
yamibakura
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in a world of chaos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
That is all true and I'm sure Lelouch will take part in the operation. Which makes me wonder how things in 13 are going to go. Maybe he has Rolo stay behind to keep Jeremiah off, though that brings up the question of how Jeremiah could get back so fast to fight in the Siegfried.
If Lelouch were taking part in the operation - in the chinese federation, I would think Jerimiah could just as easily appear in the same proximity as Lelouch/The Order. So I was thinking that Rolo could be the counter measure to Jerimiah - fighting with Vincent. I think there was a possible hint at the end of episode 11. Two hints possibly. We see Vincent resting in the docking facility and Rolo than suggests that he could fight in Vincent. If not Rolo, then maybe to a lesser extent Anya and/or Gino. That is if they switch sides anytime soon - if they switch at all.

edit: Also looking forward to Cornelia and what she has been doing.
yamibakura is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 00:45   Link #1086
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Illinois, U.S.A.
Age: 24
Perhaps he could. It depends on the time frame I guess. And how Jeremiah got to Japan. I don't see why they would fight Jeremiah. He technically works for Britannia so he would be their ally. He may even be able to call on them for help.

I am looking forward to that as well. I'm glad we know she is coming back. It gives us something to look forward to.
__________________
By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 03:55   Link #1087
Pathis87
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: belgium
Age: 27
Srry if i don't follow your arguements , but i noticed that 17 year old marianne and Anya are almost the same ..... so the cloning thing people discussed here at an earlier time could actually be possible .

Btw next time cornelia is back , i am really hoping they let will her and lelouch talk face to face without him being zero ... . Altough she was geassed at stage 24-25
IT actually happened after lelouch revealed himself to her and BEFORE he asked his questions with his geass .... so there could be a small chance she remembers him
__________________

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 05:23   Link #1088
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Spoilers from The Sneaker.
Titles for Turn 15 & 16
Spoiler for titles:

Illustration of Anya in the KOR novel.


About the novel... I'm wondering if they're using the novel as a means of tossing out spoilers, instead of using 2ch.
Spoiler for Anya's memory in the KOR novel:
__________________

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-06-28 at 07:24.
Koshimizu is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 05:27   Link #1089
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoilers from The Sneaker.
Titles for Turn 15 & 16
Spoiler for titles:
Spoiler for titles:


Hmm, no new info on Kallen in those spoilers, I see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
About the novel... I'm wondering if they're using the novel as a means of tossing out spoilers, instead of using 2ch.
Spoiler for Anya's memory in the KOR novel:
Spoiler for whoa...:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 05:47   Link #1090
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Maybe Kallen gets rescued in episode 13.... Nah, doubt it.
__________________
Tokkan is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 05:56   Link #1091
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
V.V. anticipate Lelouch will come somewhere at the empty desert that means he can predict the future.
PzIVf3 is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 05:57   Link #1092
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Maybe Kallen gets rescued in episode 13.... Nah, doubt it.
Very doubtful. After all, they said that they wanted to look into Kallen's Britannian side this season or something, which I don't think will happen in episode 13. Still, they've got to try and rescure her sooner or later, at least, otherwise it would be quite strange. Ah well, it's at least only the titles, not the summaries, so who knows if she'll appear or not?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:02   Link #1093
OMG_Zerg_Rush
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post

Spoiler for whoa...:
Spoiler for Anya:
__________________
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:03   Link #1094
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
What if Lelouch is still at Ashford/in Area 11 during the time of Turns 14 and possibly 15 and the Zero who's leading the Black Knights against the Cult is actually C.C.?
__________________
Tokkan is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:05   Link #1095
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Zerg_Rush View Post
Spoiler for Anya:
That'd make sense too.. *imagines Anya saying later in the series*
Spoiler for :3:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:06   Link #1096
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
What if Lelouch is still at Ashford/in Area 11 during the time of Turns 14 and possibly 15 and the Zero who's leading the Black Knights against the Cult is actually C.C.?
That is possible enough as well.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:09   Link #1097
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
You know, reading that spoiler doesn't even make the clone thing seem true- what it does make seem true is the possibility that Marianne was someone Anya looked up to, and someone she admired, hence, the shedding of tears when she uses Ganymede because she respected Marianne's skill so much. Hell, maybe she even kept that camera beforehand and passed it down to Anya as a memento. It's far more likely than her being a clone.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:21   Link #1098
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You know, reading that spoiler doesn't even make the clone thing seem true- what it does make seem true is the possibility that Marianne was someone Anya looked up to, and someone she admired, hence, the shedding of tears when she uses Ganymede because she respected Marianne's skill so much. Hell, maybe she even kept that camera beforehand and passed it down to Anya as a memento. It's far more likely than her being a clone.
Possibly. Then, I suppsoe that
Spoiler for Anya:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:22   Link #1099
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I'm still of the opinion that Anya is in fact a long lost sister of Lelouch and Nunnally, erased from their minds and her entire past erased from her own mind. It could very well explain her obsession with keeping her daily life logged and wanting to be remembered, because she has no idea about her past.
__________________
Tokkan is offline  
Old 2008-06-28, 06:25   Link #1100
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm still of the opinion that Anya is in fact a long lost sister of Lelouch and Nunnally, erased from their minds and her entire past erased from her own mind. It could very well explain her obsession with keeping her daily life logged and wanting to be remembered, because she has no idea about her past.
Then, how did she realise that she had a different past to begin with?
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.