AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-10, 14:20   Link #12041
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
why? it would be interesting i give you that. Wow that would be tragic.
Both challenging Kallen and The knight of One makes sense. Wow but would that ever be a tragic end for Kallen. I hope its not but it is definitely viable.
That would be kick ass, if he beat both Guren/Kallen and Galahad/Bismark at once.
sLum is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:23   Link #12042
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CALIFORNIA!!
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
That would be kick ass, if he beat both Guren/Kallen and Galahad/Bismark at once.
no i meant the theories not at the same time. lol
and its really one or the other not both.
Witacume is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:24   Link #12043
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Oh, yeah: Suzaku will de facto not be able to come around all the way up to at least Turn 25 if at all. It was Taniguchi I think who said (as far back as season 1 wasn't it?) that Lelouch and Suzaku would never again be allies after that op against the JLF. The writers have pulled various things out of their asses to keep it this way. Suzaku and Lelouch are for now destined to be mortal enemies.
I think that was for season 1 only. The writers also said that their wouldn't be many more deaths yet there have been more than season 1 so far, and the season isn't even over yet.
Aquaman OS is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:24   Link #12044
Pathis87
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: belgium
Age: 27
I just hope gino doesn't defect , i don't like that type of characters who lack their own believes so they simply defect to the other side without much tought . That's also the reason why i like Lelouch and Kallen so much they both stay true to their side and opions even if they have a rough time
__________________

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:25   Link #12045
Sports72Xtrm
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
why? it would be interesting i give you that. Wow that would be tragic.
Both challenging Kallen and The knight of One makes sense. Wow but would that ever be a tragic end for Kallen. I hope its not but it is definitely viable.
Well Lelouch I'm guessing has some supporters left from Japan who believe in Lelouch even if he is a Britannian prince. I'm guessing there will be civil war among the Japanese about which side they want to win which is why he calls Kallen out. He shows examples of ruthlessness by killing his own people to show them that he has finally come to the conclusion that he is a Britannian now. What better way to crush resistance morale than to defeat its greatest warrior. Plus all the debating of who actually stronger will finally come to a conclusion. Kozuki Kallen! Now you know who you're fighting!
Sports72Xtrm is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:25   Link #12046
Pathis87
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: belgium
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I think that was for season 1 only. The writers also said that their wouldn't be many more deaths yet there have been more than season 1 so far, and the season isn't even over yet.
it's only normal that in war , cause this is a war , people tend to die
__________________

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:27   Link #12047
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
no i meant the theories not at the same time. lol
and its really one or the other not both.
I can dream can't I ?
sLum is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:27   Link #12048
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
This is also a tv show, and the writers said there would less death.
Aquaman OS is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:28   Link #12049
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I think that was for season 1 only. The writers also said that their wouldn't be many more deaths yet there have been more than season 1 so far, and the season isn't even over yet.
Which means they're screwing with us. But meh, who blames them? The show is amazing. But they shouldn't announce something like this when they know it's not true. Bad for our psychology. "^^
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:29   Link #12050
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, Turn 18 made it clear that said statement was a lie, a ruse, and an outright fabrication.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:31   Link #12051
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, Turn 18 made it clear that said statement was a lie, a ruse, and an outright fabrication.
Even if you don't count the Fleijah, there's still been so many more.
Vakir is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:32   Link #12052
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
It was either a lie or they were just talking about season 1's finale in which there wasn't many character deaths.

Either way it means Lelouch and Suzaku working together again isn't impossible.
Aquaman OS is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:35   Link #12053
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
There was Shirley, but look at the series as a whole. All of the deaths, from memory, just because- Black King, Calares, Shirley, C.C., technically, David, Edgar, Bart, Alfred, Urabe, Senba, Asahina, Kinoshita (rather important for a grunt), possibly Sayoko and Nunnally, Luciano, his Valkyrie unit, Guilford, V.V., all the Geass cultists. This has become an Anyone Can Die show.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:37   Link #12054
Vakir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
It was either a lie or they were just talking about season 1's finale in which there wasn't many character deaths.

Either way it means Lelouch and Suzaku working together again isn't impossible.
Yeah, but it IS predictable. I'd rather see Suzaku do something positive from within while being more brutal and wishy-washy than he has been (but not to a violent extreme) and at the same time have Lelouch do something positive from the outside without being as brutal as he has been (but not to a pacifistic extreme) to prove both methods aren't for total naught. And that way we can end this series without the two looking like complete bitches with bad luck like they have been for the past 43 episodes.
Vakir is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:38   Link #12055
Diedrupo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
So is one of the glaston knights still alive? I only counted two dying in ep 18. Off-screen deaths would be pretty lame.
Diedrupo is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:40   Link #12056
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Claudio retreated before the FLEIYA was used.

I knew he was in the OP of R1 for a reason...that he would outlive his other brothers.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:41   Link #12057
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
Yeah, but it IS predictable. I'd rather see Suzaku do something positive from within while being more brutal and wishy-washy than he has been (but not to a violent extreme) and at the same time have Lelouch do something positive from the outside without being as brutal as he has been (but not to a pacifistic extreme) to prove both methods aren't for total naught. And that way we can end this series without the two looking like complete bitches with bad luck like they have been for the past 43 episodes.
Well, I'd be nice to see them both breaking off from their bad-luck-run, indeed.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:46   Link #12058
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
I wonder, those two Britannian female grunts that died in a second by Guren this episode...
Isn't the short-haired girl Kewell's sister from the novel? I forgot what she called Kewell though... The girl in the anime just said Kewell, but what did his sister call him again?

Either way, it's ironic...
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:46   Link #12059
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
Yeah, but it IS predictable. I'd rather see Suzaku do something positive from within while being more brutal and wishy-washy than he has been (but not to a violent extreme) and at the same time have Lelouch do something positive from the outside without being as brutal as he has been (but not to a pacifistic extreme) to prove both methods aren't for total naught. And that way we can end this series without the two looking like complete bitches with bad luck like they have been for the past 43 episodes.
More like they'd both have to adapt a happy medium between their ways. Namely changing the Britannian Empire from without without manipulation rather than Suzaku's change from within and Lelouch's crush Britannia using any means necessery.

They both have bad luck because their methoods are wrong and won't work. They are too extreme. But they have both been too stubborn and set in their ways to realize their wrongs and try to change their ways.

In order to win they need to realize their faults and change them. Being too stubborn to do that will result in Charles winning.

Light Yagami refused to change and look what happened to him.
Aquaman OS is offline  
Old 2008-08-10, 14:48   Link #12060
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I wonder, those two Britannian female grunts that died in a second by Guren this episode...
Isn't the short-haired girl Kewell's sister from the novel? I forgot what she called Kewell though... The girl in the anime just said Kewell, but what did his sister call him again?

Either way, it's ironic...
Her name's Marika. And how is it ironic?
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.