AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-28, 03:18   Link #19821
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
or he could be dying!!
true one of them dying. still it makes perfect sense in that scenario is my point.
Old 2008-08-28, 03:18   Link #19822
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
The real question is..How reliable are these gum wrappers? I mean they are Gum wrappers...I cant believe we are getting "spoilers" from gum wrappers.
We're just that desperate. They're devoid of context except that the quotes, if even in the episodes, are from later episodes. Until 21 and 22 (maybe even later) pass, we're just gonna have to make the best of it.
Old 2008-08-28, 03:19   Link #19823
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
actually i been thinking about it a bit.
It most likely the biggest death flag we have for kallen.
If you say something like "I love you ", I won't forgive you.
As she is dying in his arms.
It's perfect. As kallen is not one for mushy endings.
I can totally see Kallen saying that as she is dying to him.
She probably will feel so sad if he said he love her because then she won't want to die. and curse why she is dying.
It also mirrors what CC says as CC is saying her kinda goodbye to him.
So is Kallen.
I wouldn't have a problem with this. It is in character for Kallen if this was how things turned out.

But wouldn't you rather know before you die if the person you have feelings for loves you back.

(sorry Shirley)
Old 2008-08-28, 03:20   Link #19824
Stretch5920

Lelouch and Charles are having a good talk right now. Charles is a mega pimp. Maybe Lelouch will inherit his pimp skills along with his will.

As for Kallen's line, seems like she just wants a straight answer. Lelouch might reject her, he might kiss her, he might promise her something or he might put it in. who knows?
Old 2008-08-28, 03:21   Link #19825
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with this. It is in character for Kallen if this was how things turned out.

But wouldn't you rather know before you die if the person you have feelings for loves you back.

(sorry Shirley)
i think kallen rather not know as she will die knowing she protected the man she loved.

Edit. Btw Scryed ending anyone XD
Old 2008-08-28, 03:35   Link #19826
TheDisruptiveOne

I think it sounds more likely that Lelouch is dying in Kallen's arms personally. That would be a painful thing for her to hear from him as he takes his last few breaths.

I definitely don't think the line is "if you say you love her, I won't forgive you." That's not how Kallen operates. She wouldn't say something that bitter to Lelouch if he chose CC.

It sounds interesting though.
Old 2008-08-28, 03:48   Link #19827
Marsala
Delurker

It sounds like Kallen expects Lelouch to lie and say, "Because I love you," like he did to Shirley in episode 12 when she asked why he saved her from the Mordred. Kallen doesn't want any kind of lie from Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-28, 03:53   Link #19828
TheDisruptiveOne

The only thing I can confidently say now is that the romance dynamic will not be ending in episode 21.
Old 2008-08-28, 03:56   Link #19829
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
The real question is..How reliable are these gum wrappers? I mean they are Gum wrappers...I cant believe we are getting "spoilers" from gum wrappers..
They are not just gum wrappers... They are merchandise.

Next to DVD sales, merchandising is the biggest thing for any anime. And thus, Sunrise would not approve of anything unless it is official.

This happened twice before, with Code Geass spoilers hinted at in promo material supplied to merchants concerning mini-figurines, way before anything was leaked in magazines or internet..
Old 2008-08-28, 04:05   Link #19830
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
new angle
kallens line is a rephrase of her question in ep 19
what do i mean to you
Old 2008-08-28, 04:11   Link #19831
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
new angle
kallens line is a rephrase of her question in ep 19
what do i mean to you
When is the earliest she could even say it? Episode 22? Or will that still be too early? Hard to say. Obviously the context matters. If we are to assume that Lelouch's life in in peril...episode 25. If Kallen's life were in peril, it could be as early as episode 22. A lot of death flag analysis. The "I won't forgive you" part makes it sound like a bigger death flag for Lelouch than Kallen.
Old 2008-08-28, 04:14   Link #19832
Baixinho

Another angle again : she tells this to Oghi, as in if he did all that because he loves Villetta, she will not forgive him

j/k

I have absolutely no idea how that line would make sense, unless she tells this to Lelouch because she knows he doesn't love her, and won't forgive him if he lies about that. Hopefully I am wrong on this
Old 2008-08-28, 04:27   Link #19833
Marsala
Delurker

Well, it's hard to say how Lelouch and Kallen will be reunited, but I expect that the Black Knights will (somehow) rejoin Lelouch. Also, Kallen needs to have a final battle with Suzaku for all of the marbles. This line would fit well just before said battle.
Old 2008-08-28, 04:49   Link #19834
Naraku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Well, it's hard to say how Lelouch and Kallen will be reunited, but I expect that the Black Knights will (somehow) rejoin Lelouch. Also, Kallen needs to have a final battle with Suzaku for all of the marbles. This line would fit well just before said battle.
I say put them in a boxing ring...

And yea, my money is obviously on Kallen.

Old 2008-08-28, 05:16   Link #19835
TheDisruptiveOne

Kallen's comments remind me of how she turned down Lelouch's kiss in episode 7. Someone else sort of mentioned this earlier...she doesn't want any lies from Lelouch. That kiss wasn't genuine, so she rejected it and slapped him for being a creep. She would do something similar with a fake love confession.

It seems like Kallen and Suzaku are destined to be on separate sides simply because of the power of their respective units. They pilot the two most powerful Knightmares, if they were on the same side...the battle would be too anti-climactic.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:42   Link #19836
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
You know, we're still reading too much into these. These are just quotes of singular lines. It's more likely for our speculations to be wrong than it is for them to be right.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:44   Link #19837
bran
h e a d s h o t

Send a message via Skype™ to bran
first of all are we sure those word are directed at lelouch
the first translation of cc's line included the smile so it should be lelouch she's talking to
but then koshimizu posted "Just go! And you must return safe and sound, you hear me?" (if i didn't misunderstand)
with the smile gone it could also be words exchanged between cc and marianne
so what is the accurate translation
and how the hell can people even recognize anything on the crap quality picture

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-08-28, 05:47   Link #19838
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
but then koshimizu posted "Just go! And you must return safe and sound, you hear me?"
AFAIK, that wasn't a translation, that's how Koshimizu said I should interpret it.
Old 2008-08-28, 06:23   Link #19839
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Fuel for speculation... or fuel for ship war? *looks around sheepishly*

Speaking of the hottest topic in 2ch lately... Hobby Japan this month gives a small photo of the Card Gum vol2. People found there are quotes written on the cards, and tried to read from the tiny pic. Since these cards will be released in October, the quotes are from later episodes.
Thanks

She will obviously say "If you say 'I love him' (him = suzaku), I won't forgive you". That will prove that Kallen is not a yaoi fan.

Spoiler for .:
Old 2008-08-28, 06:25   Link #19840
Darkcraft

She will obviously say "If you say 'I love him'
Kallen fears CC as a rival obviously huhu

Aren't they talking to each others CC to Kallen and kallen to CC?
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories