AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-02, 18:29   Link #881
Sheba
朝、か……。少し、休んでくるね。

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
Why were you expecting romantic resolutions from comedy series? I'll never understand the complaints...

Just because I had the wrong expectations does not mean that the both mentioned series' endings were not flat out terrible.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 19:49   Link #882
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Episode 9 was good.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 02:10   Link #883
zzeroparticle
NEET

Send a message via AIM to zzeroparticle
All I got out of episode 9 was that the characters have no clue how to play ultimatum games, but that's the way it goes I suppose.

I also have to say that if an anime were made about my life, it'd be boring as hell since my friends and I don't make bone-headed decisions even a tenth as often as these characters. Why we can't have characters whose standpoints we can sort of understand is anyone's guess, but then again, this series isn't even attempting at any sort of logical prism through which the characters are displayed since their actions are drama for the sake of drama. Nothing more and nothing less.
zzeroparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 03:18   Link #884
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
You get sick of watching train wrecks eventually.
I think it depends on the train wreck. I consider "H20 ~footprints in the sand~" to be somewhat of a train wreck. However it was strangely addictive in spite of its problems or maybe it was because of them. Thus I watched through all of it.

However in the case of "White Album", I'm calling it quits after nine episodes. I'm sorry, but I can't take anymore of it. I'm far better of either watching or in some cases re-watching stuff that's actually enjoyable for me.
Old 2009-03-03, 10:51   Link #885
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
So, it appears to me that we got 4 episodes for Toya to get with the loli, Rina, maybe Haruka (or at least an episode or two explaining her backstory with Toya) before getting back with Yuki in the final episode? Maybe even get a little more action from Yuki's manager. I kind of think that show has not been one of the better harem/visual novel type shows out. It's certainly not the best leaf/aquaplus anime. Maybe this would have been better as a 26 episode series, as a 13 episode series it seems like it's pretty rushed and kind of all over the place in terms of story. After 8 I thought the plot of this show was to see how many people could try to break up Yuki and Toya. After 9 I don't know what the plot is supposed to be

Last edited by Zeroryoko1974; 2009-03-03 at 11:04.
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 10:55   Link #886
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
As much as i like Rina the ending im about 70% sure the ending will be with Yuki.
Old 2009-03-03, 11:07   Link #887
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
She seems to be the avg throw rug protagonist that everyone walks over and she continues to smile, so yeah she is almost guaranteed to be the winner
Old 2009-03-03, 12:34   Link #888
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
She seems to be the avg throw rug protagonist that everyone walks over and she continues to smile, so yeah she is almost guaranteed to be the winner
Out of all the girls she's the least interesting(No skeletons in the closet)
Plus him get back with Yuki means that status quo didn't change from episode 1
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 16:26   Link #889
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Out of all the girls she's the least interesting(No skeletons in the closet)
Plus him get back with Yuki means that status quo didn't change from episode 1
If he were to get back with Yuki, it would not be back to the status quo. From the beginning, their relationship has sucked, Yuki's life and Touya at the moment are mutually exclusive. If they were to finally get back together, it would just mean that they somehow managed to fix a broken relationship.

I do agree that she is boring though.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 16:27   Link #890
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Yeah, status quo would have them repeating the phone tag until cell phones are more available
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 17:44   Link #891
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Wow this episode was stupid... there was no follow up to what happened at the last scene of the last episode. And all of a sudden he's in love with Misaki.

But I laughed my ass off when she considered Akira's confession as punishment, lol
Old 2009-03-03, 19:20   Link #892
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
If he were to get back with Yuki, it would not be back to the status quo. From the beginning, their relationship has sucked, Yuki's life and Touya at the moment are mutually exclusive. If they were to finally get back together, it would just mean that they somehow managed to fix a broken relationship.

I do agree that she is boring though.
I think this whole deal would be a lesson for them both and they would treat each other better - mainly him towards her. But she might give up being an idol sooner than she planned for him. But I doubt all of that right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wow this episode was stupid... there was no follow up to what happened at the last scene of the last episode. And all of a sudden he's in love with Misaki.

But I laughed my ass off when she considered Akira's confession as punishment, lol
I half-expected the episode to start with Touya waking up in his bed watching Yayoi getting dressed to leave.

And yeah.. Akira sure gets the short end of the stick.
Old 2009-03-03, 19:28   Link #893
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Just watched the episode. Didn't like how their wasn't anything concerning Touya and Yayoi considering that ended the previous episode.
Old 2009-03-03, 19:47   Link #894
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Like i said im convienced that it will be a Yuki ending. This whole ordel has tested their relationship and allow both of them to see that honestly they both kind of suck at relationships and how they treat each other. The one thing i dont have any doubt about is that they both truly care for each other. This fact alone i feel will keep together with them honestly trying to find a way to keep their realationship moving forward while not forcing Yuki to give up her dream of being a idol.

Its sounds like a fairly tale ending but these type of series and the male lead being who he is i feel this is a plausiable outcome. With the remaining episodes left i cant see ending up with any other girl nor has he really expressed TRUE feelings not that lame ass i love you in the past episode but true feelings for anyone but Yuki and i cant see the writers having him end up alone either.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:05   Link #895
prototype_sky

Yuki seems to winning based on the fact that she's been in every episode thus far. If this continues then its faithed that its Yuki or Bust for Touya .
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 08:18   Link #896
Key Board
Donut

I can see a reconciliation ending for Yuki and Touya similar to the one in Ichigo 100

They will fall apart, break up and start over after a time jump. It will be an ending that displeases a lot of viewers, but it's the only option right now.

You just don't forgive someone who slept with another woman that easily. That being said I am certain that Yuki herself will cheat on Touya out of spite in the following episodes. Nor am convinced that Touya's infidelity stops here.

In fact, I'm going to make a bet, he's going to sleep with Rina by the 11th episode

To conclude, you either get a "sorry, let's start over" or nothing.
There will be no magical fairy-tale flavored kisses, hugs and forgiveness here.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 08:30   Link #897
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I can see a reconciliation ending for Yuki and Touya similar to the one in Ichigo 100

They will fall apart, break up and start over after a time jump. It will be an ending that displeases a lot of viewers, but it's the only option right now.

You just don't forgive someone who slept with another woman that easily. That being said I am certain that Yuki herself will cheat on Touya out of spite in the following episodes. Nor am convinced that Touya's infidelity stops here.

In fact, I'm going to make a bet, he's going to sleep with Rina by the 11th episode

So far he has only kiss Yayoi and Misaki. And sleeping with Rina would probably do the most damage to him and Yuki's relationship, so we'll have to wait and see about that one.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:44   Link #898
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist

Note that we don't know he slept with Yayoi. After all, there was not even a single mention whatsoever of their kiss, last episode. I just don't know what to make of that...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 10:33   Link #899
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

We dont know if he had sex with Yayoi but im going to go with no. Could he have sex with Rina by episode 11 its possible i think he would find it harder to resist Rina than Yayoi. I dont know i just cant see him sleeping with anyone at this point hes so introverted i have hard time even seeing him as a sexual being lol.

I disagree with Yuki cheating her personality may be boring but for the most part shes a good girl it would be totally out of character for her to cheat out of spite. But then again hell knows no furry....
Old 2009-03-04, 11:54   Link #900
Zeroryoko1974

It almost seems like they took various storylines from the game and just kind of randomly put them together. Maybe it's a non chronological order

Last edited by Zeroryoko1974; 2009-03-04 at 12:26.
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen