AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-26, 03:29   Link #41
Crimson_Hero

Seeing how Kubo logic allows for some uber hax developments like Kenpachi Kendo, I originally thought this possibility would make for a good joke,
but then I thought about it - Yamamoto might be impervious to Aizen's Shikai.

For one reason, and one reason only -
He rarely uses his eyes, so he'll fail to fall under Aizen's shikai.

As long as we don't see Bankais right away, Aizen's going to get burned.
Crimson_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 03:50   Link #42
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Too add from Himajin

Credits : Nekoze

Did a great job? That really explains alot don't it?
Thanks for postin though
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 04:39   Link #43
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Didn't the fox captain have a strong friendship with Tousen, feeling betrayed and stuff ? Most likely, he'll fight Tousen, even if he may lose.
Well, matsumoto with gin too... Come to think of it, shinsui and ukitake will fight espada because these 2 have to win to preserve their reputation..
So expect stark vs shinsui and ukitake vs baragan...
unameit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 04:43   Link #44
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Yamamoto should kill some Fraccions in one strike that would be a bad-ass-entry. Remember how pissed this man must be, Aizen made a fool of him twice and managed to deceive him for more than 100 years. Right now he will without a doubt shine in all his glory() and of course topless. I also thought of a way to make him lose while saving his face. His bankai could be something special, summoning the sun or something genkidama-like and wiping out everything on both sides. When he hits his limit in shikai-mode he could think of using his bankai but in the end he won't and trust his students and/or makes Unohana the new commander and after that he could finally die.

Now that we know that Espada 5 to 10 were only mere distractions in Aizen's plan, the 1-4 Espada's Fraccions could be at captain level and easily top Yammy. That would make SS defeat 99% sure and the stage is ready for the Vizard's entry(or Karakura gang) without too much of a powergap.
Fractions at captain level would be lame, i can't take that.. better off aizen bring one wondermike who appear to be vl
Old 2008-06-26, 04:47   Link #45
jelome1989

what's aizen's bankai?
jelome1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:14   Link #46
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelome1989 View Post
what's aizen's bankai?
Tajuu Kage Bunshin
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:15   Link #47
DesuX2

Aizen's bankai will be something hax.. Perhaps a Geass-like ability...
DesuX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 06:15   Link #48
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

@Crimson_Hero: interesting theory but in his fight against Ukitake and Shunsui his eyes were wide open..... well, not "wide" but open at least

@WONDERMIKE: couldn't agree more. Having some fraccions at captain level (or almost there at least) is the only way to go. Yamaji must kill some in one-strike to continue to have his bad-ass image or overwhelming them with his reiatsu as he did with Nanao would be more than enough for me

You people have to remember that Yamaji is the founder of the shinigami school. His current position will not allow him to lose or even show the slightest signs of losing for some "brats"
Also in his fight against Uki and Shun, only a mere swing of his sword sent those two captains afar. He is damn strong and I hope KT remembers that

Last edited by Anima; 2008-06-26 at 06:36.
Anima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 07:12   Link #49
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for a Gin Matsumoto showdown
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 07:47   Link #50
EoT
~~

Translation by Danna:

苺達の冒険はこれからだ
The adventure of Ichigo and friends is from now on

Translation by Nekoze:

He says he enjoyed the chapter after a long time.
Yama ji did a great job.
Boobs (should be Orihime) appears.
Ulqui asked her if she is afraid of dying alone.
Orihime says "I'm not"
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 08:09   Link #51
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
Fractions at captain level would be lame, i can't take that.. better off aizen bring one wondermike who appear to be vl
Weren't fraccions the Espada's personal choices? Much like ths strongest captains are chosen to protect the Spirit King, I wouldn't doubt that the upper tier Espada chose fraccions stronger than the lower tier Espada. Also the upper tier could be VL and have VL fraccions too.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:20   Link #52
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Yamaji did a great job -- I hope i'm paranoid, but when facing aizen, i'm now taking the stance of 'everything you see is probably an illusion'. Oh man.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:26   Link #53
ILikeSquiReLz
<>(`;)<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually, with his Shikai beeing this godly, his Bankai can only disappoint.
The only way to top the Shikai would be having a Bankai called "Last Chapter", which immedately ends the Bleach Manga forever.
His Bankai is Sharingan related so we can be sure that it is powerful and will continue to evolve to astounding levels as he experiences emotional trauma. Yeah, I know what you mean but it will be hacked beyond insane proportions.

Jelome1989- HayashiTakara answered the question perfectly. Just to add on, it can also stand for GQ or Gentlemen’s Quarterly made popularize by GQ magazine to stand for being suave/debonair. =)
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:48   Link #54
Calca
Expressionless

If Aizen's Bankai is as cheap and as big of a croc of bullshit as his shikai then the bankai will just kill every person within a 500 yard radius instantly.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:55   Link #55
unameit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Weren't fraccions the Espada's personal choices? Much like ths strongest captains are chosen to protect the Spirit King, I wouldn't doubt that the upper tier Espada chose fraccions stronger than the lower tier Espada. Also the upper tier could be VL and have VL fraccions too.
No, remember ichigo vs grimjow? Halibel's fractions were overwhelmed by that fight!! That can only show that they are weaker than grimjow.. Believe me, FRACTIONS WON'T BE DEALING WITH CAPTAINS, vice captains would be their level!! I can only see vaizards appear to save the day and aizen is retreating.. Maybe aizen doesn't know about vazards which could be his miscalculation in number but of course, grimjow and ulqui must have that as secret when sinji showed up back then...
Old 2008-06-26, 10:30   Link #56
Calca
Expressionless

If the upper fraccions were stronger than the lower espadas, they themselves would be an espada
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:38   Link #57
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
If the upper fraccions were stronger than the lower espadas, they themselves would be an espada
imo this logic is obsolete since we know Aizen used 5-10 as cannon fodder and 1-4 knew about it(remember Stark's line to Lilinette when Arroniero died)

@unamit

"weaker than Grimmjaw" still leaves room for "captain level" - Hitsugaya for example could deal with Fraccions since he stands no chance against the traitors or top espadas
Old 2008-06-26, 10:39   Link #58
lequory
People hate good theories

or the top 3 are VL's and there Fraccions are Espada level<<<<only possibly solution to the Fraccion strength theory.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:02   Link #59
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
imo this logic is obsolete since we know Aizen used 5-10 as cannon fodder and 1-4 knew about it(remember Stark's line to Lilinette when Arroniero died)
Aizen didn't really use them for fodder. He ordered all the Espada to stay put, but no's. 9-4 disobeyed. With the exception of Ulq, they were all defeated. Granted, this didn't really bother Aizen as much as you'd expect, but he didn't reveal it was intentional either.

I'm leaning towards unameit's opinion, I think the fraccions generally on VC level and weaker than all the Espada.

There are VC's on site in Karakura town along with the captains. The fraccion will probably be matched against them. Espada vs. Captains, VC's vs. Fraccion.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:16   Link #60
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
But what really is the point of VC vs fraccion fight at this point? If the fraccions beat the VCs does that mean it wiill break Yammamoto's heart and will to fight the espada? Or vice versa, will the VCs beating the fraccions mean anything at all? Really, even if the fraccions just got sleepy and left, The VCs would probably spectate and leave the battle to captains anyway. The only story sgnificance I can see of VCs is if Aizen hypnotizes them all to attack the captains.

Considering Kubo already has to balance captains vs espada, Vaizards role, and Ulquiorra vs Ichigo, I doubt he'll invest much time in fraccions vs VC.... It's kind of like when Zaraki fought Tousen, and the fights of Ikkaku and Yamachika only got a few panels each. If there was a VC vs fraccion fight, I'd expect a similar treatment.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-26 at 12:00.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion