AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-26, 17:50   Link #81
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
And you know, I can't help but think that Ulquiorria isn't really planning to kill her because he doesn't really seem like the type who would try to prolong the death like that. I think he's trying to test her or make her do something. Maybe he's goading her into using her powers in self-defense.

More likely, it's going to be the SS captains that get screwed.
Yeah and every fight he has been a part of he has not attacked first. ie; his first appearance with Yami in the park, he let yami do all the fighting he just talked a lot, when Ichigo was walking with nel he talked and did not attack first and goated Ichigo into a fight even though Ichigo did not want to fight him, same with Grim he basically talked and grim got the drop on him to put that punishment cube in his hole (no pun intended). Uli seems to want to get a rise out of people before he fights them, maybe he is sadistic or maybe since he has like no emotions he likes to see others react... I don't know whats on his mind.... Side note Uli reminds me of the lead singer of AFI... anyone else think that??? or am I just weird like that...
Old 2008-06-26, 19:02   Link #82
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
That's what i thought.. Btw, the 1st and 2nd vc are crap so they would probably end as spectators...(1 hit-knocked-out) And that leaves only matsumoto and dog's vc.. As we can see there are 5 fractions, MY guess is vc-vaizards will take on the fractions, meaning 5 vc vs 5 fractions (fatso vaizard won't be in a fight) --> that's pretty much even but let's just face it, vc vaizards will be too strong for those fractions...

My other guess is, 3 c-vaizards vs 3 espada!! hitsugaya, dog, soifon gang up with 3 c vaizard against the espada so, 6 against 3..
Shinji will probably face aizen..
Anymore possible scenario?
UH please reread the chapter... its pg. 14 chapter 315....you can clearly see that there are 8 Fraccion total...3 with halibel, 4 with barragan and 1 with stark, so the math has to be redone. Aizen, Gin and Tousen (even if they are cut off fromt eh fight), Stark, Halibel, and BArragan, + 8 fraccion vs. Yama, Yama VC, Soi Fon, Soi Fong VC, Komamura, Komamura VC, hitsugaya, Matsusmoto, Shunsui and Kyoraku, so thats 10 vs 11, if Aizen, gin and tousen are cut off.... so unless SS starts taking on Fraccion 2-on-1 or a few get killed off with one hit KOs, they are in for some deep crap. NOt to mention vizard showing up. I know the vizard seem more "good" guys now... but atm they can go either way. SS would have killed them anyway if urahara handt taken them to earth... and aizen did this to them they will either lay the whoopass on both sides or (i hope not, join SS), if they join Aizen, that'd be the plotbest of the year. Maybe they will split up or something else... well w/e only time can tell, but atm Aizen or not, SS is still outnumbered.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 19:35   Link #83
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

This is going to be a long, long fight. I wonder if it'll even be over by Christmas............
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 20:44   Link #84
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I think Gin's bankai will be cooler than a polar bear's toe nails!!!!!!... At least I hope it will.
LOL! I'm gonna adopt that catch-phrase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
, if they join Aizen, that'd be the plotbest of the year. Maybe they will split up or something else...
Vizards choosing sides will be sweet!!! If Shinji and Love and Rose join Aizen and the others stay I'd be on a high
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 23:18   Link #85
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE

ahaha, Oemaeda's and Ukitake's faces are priceless
Old 2008-06-26, 23:43   Link #86
carb

as expected, aizen acting all cool had a reason. I wonder if saying that gin, tousen and him didn't need to intervene at all means that the 3 espada can take care of everyone, OR that this is all just a diversion again. So far, aizen has pulled off 2 diversions, one in each arc. it wouldn't surprise me if he pulls another one in this arc. It's not just his type to fight head on.

BTW, does Aizen have his zanpakutou with him now?
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 23:58   Link #87
lequory
People hate good theories

lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 00:01   Link #88
lequory
People hate good theories

Yes Aizen has his zanpaktou with him.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 00:52   Link #89
jelome1989

no bleach next weeeeeeek?

awwwwwwwwwwwwww
jelome1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 00:56   Link #90
NoLongerSane

It says that the artist is taking a break in order to work on other characters for the series. I don't mind, it means we get more info on the remaining remaining espada that are goig to fight. Also, did any laught at that part of Stark and his loli jumping out way of Yama's flame.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 01:10   Link #91
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
LOL! I'm gonna adopt that catch-phrase
It's from Oukast's song AT Aliens and it just kinda poped into my mind at the moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Also, did any laught at that part of Stark and his loli jumping out way of Yama's flame.
Yes I did!

WHAT A FU@%ING JYP! No MANGA next week! Damb Kubo...
This chapter was like getting to third base and getting your hot dog stuck in your zipper...
Old 2008-06-27, 01:26   Link #92
『 RESET 』
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to TOP Send a message via MSN to TOP
Well, after all those rewind chapters, there was practically no action this chapter(expected of Kubo) besides Yama's fire of doom... And of course, no Bleach next week.

And yes, Stark is badass.
TOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 01:28   Link #93
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

"Get down, Ukitake!"
"I know!!"

Best lines in the chapter.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 01:54   Link #94
iamthatguy
Banned

Prepare to be disappointed

No Bleach Next week, pretty disappointed that there is no fight in this chapter aside from Yamamoto doing some sword stunts for a split second, Stark looks pretty shocked so I am guessing he must be No.3!
iamthatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 01:55   Link #95
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

At least we get to see some UliHime..
I have a bad feeling in my gut that old man is going to get crushed by aizen
Old 2008-06-27, 02:08   Link #96
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthatguy View Post

No Bleach Next week, pretty disappointed that there is no fight in this chapter aside from Yamamoto doing some sword stunts for a split second, Stark looks pretty shocked so I am guessing he must be No.3!
I noticed that Stark was on Azien's far left. When Yama used his attack to trap Aizen, the majority of the flames that I saw were in Stark's direction. I guessing that Yama did that on purpose in trying to thin the Espada down. I think normally if you get the chance, you take out the top guy of the team if you are going to work on the rest. Yama in his age and experience would have detected the strongest of the three and may have tried to take that one out first. I am just speculating here, so I might be wrong.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 02:14   Link #97
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:

I don't know but has anyone noticed that stark has one fraction, the old man has two, and Halibel has three? It might be a sign of their rank... but its just a theory, cuz noi boy only had one and he was fith, and nell had two and she was third...hopefuly we will find out in two weeks...
Old 2008-06-27, 02:34   Link #98
Hov

Quote:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I noticed that Stark was on Azien's far left. When Yama used his attack to trap Aizen, the majority of the flames that I saw were in Stark's direction. I guessing that Yama did that on purpose in trying to thin the Espada down. I think normally if you get the chance, you take out the top guy of the team if you are going to work on the rest. Yama in his age and experience would have detected the strongest of the three and may have tried to take that one out first. I am just speculating here, so I might be wrong.
They said all that in the manga pretty much...
Hov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 03:03   Link #99
Slayerx

*sigh* back to the main storyline... i was enjoying those flashbacks so much

Main reason i'm a bit depressed is that we have the awesomeness that is the captains versus espada, but then we have the less interesting, and rather pointless Ichigo vs Ulq fight... i say it's pointless cause there is no real reason for it... As ulq said, Orihime has no value to Aizen... what that means is that there is also no real reason to kill her. The only reason to kill her is for kicks and giggles... and THAT is the motivation behind ichigo vs Ulq. It lacks serious impact imo. It would be much better if Orihime was either actually important to Aizen, OR if Aizen saw her as serious potential threat that needed to be dealt right away... it would have given reason for her to be guarded or killed by Ulq and give real reason to Ichigo's need to save her. right now, it's just being evil for the sake of being evil; it lacks substance... it's like the difference from the serious drama of battles like those in the SS arc to save rukia and the battle to save the girl from an ordinary ravenous hollow (though in this case it's a REALLY powerful hollow)... i just find it hard to care about their fight...

What i want, is to watch the captains, Espada, and vizards duke it out... get some Bankai's and espada releases in an clash of epic proportions. And time for that battle will be taken by Ichigo vs Ulq...

not to mention, i'm having the serious fear, that we are gonna see mostly just ulq vs Ichigo for the next few chapters, and only get a glimpse of the epic fight... like the next time we see the battle in the town, we will just see a bunch of tired and wounded captains facing off against espada that have barely broken a sweet (except for their minions)... and that will lead to the vizards making their entrance... i'm hoping it doesn't end up like that, but i fear it will...

Also, i do have a slight fear that the vizards might go to Aizen's side for some reason; pulling off such things is what Aizen does... it's the combination of what they said last chapter, and Aizen saying that the he won't have to lift a finger; i know right now it sounds like he is talking about his espada, but i have some fear that the captains will beat the espada and Aizen is actually planning on the vizards showing up and fighting for him (like they are so happy being vizard's that they are grateful Aizen hollowized them)... really, Aizen has pulled off quite a few Xanatose roulette's, but that would be just too much... So, here's rooting for the vizard's to play the good guys, will show up and save the day, show that they "owe Aizen" a good beating, and actually knock Aizen down a peg (it would be the first time one his plan's was ruined and didn't prepare for EVERYTHING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I hear everyone talking about Aizen's bankai. I think Gin is pretty beastly; I mean 1 shot from his Shinsou almost killed Byakuya, running to save someone or not. Gin probaly wasn't even serious when he went to kill Rukia. He's being overlooked/underanticipated IMO. Aizen's the bigger fish of course, but Gin needs some love too lol.
almost killed byakuya... you mean the same Byakuya who had just gone through a brutal battle against ichigo and was no where near his prime at the time... and the fact was that he took the stab wound in a bad spot; one thing that bleach has shown, is if you get stabbed in the heart or your head is chopped off, you're dead... does't matter how powerful you are... all Gin has shown is that he is able to cut Byakuya (unlike how ichigo could not cut kenpachi at first); he wasn't even aiming for that spot. so ya, that attack told us nothing about Gin's strength (maybe something about how fast his sword can shoot out, but not much about his strength)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 03:04   Link #100
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
I don't see Yamammoto losing to anyone one-on-one though.
you're right, i can see him being the last man standing with the rest of the arrancars surrounding and teaming up on him (with aizen smilling in the background as usual)

I'm with those who are rooting for the vizard to come into play since the other captains stranded in HM already had their fights, so i doubt they'll serve as reinforcements.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion