AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-02-20, 19:22   Link #1701
Goldzero

i don't really get the whole big deal as to why fans worry so much about kamijou ending up with index. i never seen anything worthwhile to hate her or be in crazy love for her either. i like her and would have hoped she came along and be more supportive with kamijou like she did in the past novels. she knows how to watch hes back and be quite handy in hes fights when she can.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 19:47   Link #1702
Draco Spirit

Touma can be pretty much shipped with any female character in the books.... through if I was a betting man, I say Index has one of the best chances of being the end girl.

However Kamachi seemed inclined to keep it open till the end, because all the potential love interests is ripe for comedy, drama and appealing to different parts of the fanbase!
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 20:38   Link #1703
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
However Kamachi seemed inclined to keep it open till the end, because all the potential love interests is ripe for comedy, drama and appealing to different parts of the fanbase!
Actually. if its shipping. Its clear as day that Kamachi has shown that Index is incline to be the end girl in Old Testament. In New testament. The screen time of Index is pretty sparse in between and has too little screen time but at the same time. Kamachi hasn't written any romantic indication in New Testament. Its a fair trade.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 19:21   Link #1704
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...

Etto... Touma... what is this?

Oi, did nobody notice Nichijou chapter 12 has been released a while ago?

It features the Necessarius shoujo-tachi! And breast envy....

Agnese claiming to be bigger than Index only to be curbstomped by Lucia and Kanzaki *boobslap ensues lol*
Old 2014-02-28, 20:11   Link #1705
LG-MAX

I saw this chapter, and as a side note, the previous was focused on Valentine's Day having the Misaka 10032 as protagonist..

Anyway, Index-san deserves to be translated, seems pretty funny.
LG-MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 15:17   Link #1706
LG-MAX

Finally came out the Index manga chapter 63 translated - Personal Reality

Old 2014-03-14, 15:32   Link #1707
Acer
Death to the infidels!

The cool of the chapter was flashback of how musujime gain her trauma. nice chapter!
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 20:05   Link #1708
LG-MAX

this very violent scene.
Old 2014-03-19, 11:24   Link #1709
dniv
Science is Romance

Do you guys think crunchyroll could and should index to its online manga list. I think it's a good idea considering the index manga isn't in the us. I've requested it, and now more people just need to say similar things... You should help out. There are 200,000 ish people on it, so it'd be good if the index manga were on the website...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 07:06   Link #1710
LG-MAX

seems that after the criticism, threats of death / kidnapping / rape for fateful scene between Touma and Index in the previous chapters of Index-san, the responsible got scared and was to the easiest way.

Spoiler for Index-san 14.:
Old 2014-04-12, 09:06   Link #1711
ACertainStark
Waiting...

^That's so cute.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:06   Link #1712
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX View Post
seems that after the criticism, threats of death / kidnapping / rape for fateful scene between Touma and Index in the previous chapters of Index-san, the responsible got scared and was to the easiest way.
I don't lurk much on this thread because it's only talks about untranslated chapters, but what are you reffering to here?
But more important than any of these was the vast, accretive weight of small things, from planes which hadn’t crashed to men and women who had come to the correct place at the perfect time and thus founded generations. He saw kisses exchanged in doorways and wallets returned and men who had come to a splitting of the way and chosen the right fork. He saw a thousand random meetings that weren’t random, ten thousand right decisions, a hundred thousand right answers, a million acts of unacknowledged kindness.

For every brick that landed on the ground instead of some little kid’s head, for every tornado that missed the trailer park, for every missile that didn’t fly, for every hand stayed from violence, there was the Tower.

The Dark Tower, Wolves of the Calla
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:12   Link #1713
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

were there seriously death threats?
He did not have the deductive ability to resolve any incident from his easy chair.
He did not have the beauty to ruin a country with a smile.
He did not have the political power to change history with a snap of his fingers.
He did not have the unbelievable power of a Level 5.
But…
Nevertheless… -

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:29   Link #1714
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
I don't lurk much on this thread because it's only talks about untranslated chapters, but what are you reffering to here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
were there seriously death threats?
This is what happens when you use hyperbole.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:30   Link #1715
Goldzero

Quote:

Spoiler for Index-san 14.:
ok, so i guess my theory about kamikoto is wrong and still is the most popular pair by far. railgun S must have really helped.

i guess that also means touma might still have quite a fanbase there too and i just went into the bad side of forums.

but seriously, rape threats?
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:41   Link #1716
LG-MAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
some time ago there was a chapter in Index-san where showed a scene where Touma and Index looked like a couple, and it received a lot of criticism of fans............... well, the rest you must already have understood.
Old 2014-04-12, 10:42   Link #1717
ACertainStark
Waiting...

Quote:
some time ago there was a chapter in Index-san where showed a scene where Touma and Index looked like a couple, and it received a lot of criticism of fans............... well, the rest you must already have understood.
I don't think this would change the mangaka's intentions. This seems like connecting unnecessary dots...
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:50   Link #1718
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Ever thought that the original plan was to 'take turns' ?
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 10:52   Link #1719
LG-MAX

Guys, about the threats I was just ironic, the truth was that after the chapter between Touma and Index as a couple, the series received a LOT of criticisms and the volume was so bad in sales that not appeared in the list of 50 best sellers in the week.. I did not think you were going to take this seriously
Old 2014-04-12, 10:56   Link #1720
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Guys, about the threats I was just ironic, the truth was that after the chapter between Touma and Index as a couple, the series received a LOT of criticisms and the volume was so bad in sales that not appeared in the list of 50 best sellers in the week.. I did not think you were going to take this seriously
that bad huh, god i hate the fans
He did not have the deductive ability to resolve any incident from his easy chair.
He did not have the beauty to ruin a country with a smile.
He did not have the political power to change history with a snap of his fingers.
He did not have the unbelievable power of a Level 5.
But…
Nevertheless… -

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen