AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-14, 11:02   Link #2301
noobita

Railgun season 2? Hmmmm..are we going to re-watch Touma Vs Accelerator fight for 4th time...Hmmmm...
Old 2011-10-14, 11:35   Link #2302
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Railgun season 2? Hmmmm..are we going to re-watch Touma Vs Accelerator fight for 4th time...Hmmmm...
I don't mind if its bloodier and from Accel's point of view like it was in Railgun manga.
Old 2011-10-14, 11:42   Link #2303
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
When u say 4h time, are you impinge both anime and novel version too?
Old 2011-10-14, 13:29   Link #2304
zaeraal

He probably meant 5th time-> Index anime, Index manga, Index Novel, Railgun manga and now Railgun anime.
I am on his side too..
I don't want to see that "punch to face" to take more than one episode if they really have to adapt it (to show accel past and some conclusion to sister arc).

But it is also possible that they will cut it out completly and only adapt the manga till fight with Mugino.

And here are three reasons:
- to not show the same thing twice (that fight was already done in Index anime)
- to minimize Touma's apearances like they already did in season 1
- to not show parts with Misaka that could have had negative effect on her fanbase
(for example parts with her "bad" side or when she was sad..)
* Heck they even added parts that made her more apealing to otakus (for example her "try harder" speeches, caring for friends..).

She going insane and suicidal and then having Touma to finish her fight certainly fits into the above categories.
Old 2011-10-14, 15:14   Link #2305
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
He probably meant 5th time-> Index anime, Index manga, Index Novel, Railgun manga and now Railgun anime.
I am on his side too..
I don't want to see that "punch to face" to take more than one episode if they really have to adapt it (to show accel past and some conclusion to sister arc).

But it is also possible that they will cut it out completly and only adapt the manga till fight with Mugino.

- to not show parts with Misaka that could have had negative effect on her fanbase
* Heck they even added parts that made her more apealing to otakus (for example her "try harder" speeches, caring for friends..).

She going insane and suicidal and then having Touma to finish her fight certainly fits into the above categories.
Well in the rail-gun manga, there where some additional attack Accelerator did that was not in the manga or light novel . I would love to see that

any way i know this is a railgun manga topic but i found these railgun Drama Cd sub and free on this website. Am Iím allowed to post it here or another topic?

PS: it super funny
Old 2011-10-14, 15:47   Link #2306
Ilidsor
Angelerator

^ Could you PM the link to me? I'd like to see it
Old 2011-10-14, 16:02   Link #2307
zaeraal

Well I don't think that any moderator goes to the "older anime" section, but..

What you can post here and what not:
You can't post Index/Railgun anime, as both were licensed by funimation.
You also should not post Railgun manga scanlations, as that was also licensed in US.
(not sure if Index manga was licensed yet or not)
And complete hentai doujinshis/images are also a no.

Everything else should be fine, including the Drama CDs.
Old 2011-10-14, 16:19   Link #2308
Sumeragi
Banned

But you're still not allowed to post links, even summaries apparently (unless the mod made a mistake at the time).
Old 2011-10-14, 17:23   Link #2309
jrdragon2006

could you PM the link to me.i like to see it to.
Old 2011-10-15, 13:13   Link #2310
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Well in the rail-gun manga, there where some additional attack Accelerator did that was not in the manga or light novel . I would love to see that

any way i know this is a railgun manga topic but i found these railgun Drama Cd sub and free on this website. Am Iím allowed to post it here or another topic?

PS: it super funny
Could you PM me as well please?
Old 2011-10-15, 17:17   Link #2311
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I am on his side too..

Erm some of us do like to watch that fight again? For those who don't then I guess it sucks to be them? Because I'm very sure you'll get more rage than love if you skip out that scene as you'll freaking taking out the climax of the story.

And this isn't just for the Index fans, don't forget there are dicks- I mean, hardcore fans that only watch Railgun.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-10-15 at 17:38.
Old 2011-10-16, 09:24   Link #2312
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm some of us do like to watch that fight again? For those who don't then I guess it sucks to be them? Because I'm very sure you'll get more rage than love if you skip out that scene as you'll freaking taking out the climax of the story.

And this isn't just for the Index fans, don't forget there are dicks- I mean, hardcore fans that only watch Railgun.
I realize that there are other people that want to watch it and that there will be lot of hate if they remove that part
(even worse if they replace Touma scenes with, specifically, Saten scenes like they did in S1)
But, I just stated my opinion and reasons why it is possible for JCSTAFF that said scene will be skipped.
My intention was not to start some Railgun/Index hate.

To specify my opinion in other words:
- why waste "unnecessary" amount of valuable screen-time, for the very same thing I can watch somewhere else.
(Railgun is not some long-run show, at best it will have only 2-3 seasons)
Old 2011-10-16, 09:28   Link #2313
Marina2

If there is Railgun season 2, I will just watch it for ITEM.
Old 2011-10-16, 09:50   Link #2314
elleinad00

hello... I'm just kinda new here but I'm always reading at this forum...

Wow season 2 of Railgun nice!! I wish J.C. Staff could draw Misaka's EPIC faces like in the manga.... (the drawings are REALLY GOOD in that arc)
Old 2011-10-17, 09:34   Link #2315
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm some of us do like to watch that fight again? For those who don't then I guess it sucks to be them?
Sadly, is simply the opposite. The anime railgun fan seems to have more much more money than the index or manga railgun fan, and using a dark arc with blood brutality and when Mikoto needs to be saved from hell goes against everything that railgun 1 stand for, so it's likely not to happen in the least (I'm not thrilled by own words & estimations, BTW).

Heck, if the Accelerator has a cameo or is mentioned even once in railgun anime season 2, I'll be surprised. Though I imagine that we could get a very big string of episodes with Item and whatnot, reconned into the story somehow and having a bunch of slice of life yuri events.
Old 2011-10-17, 14:44   Link #2316
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Stop. I feel rage inside talking about Railgun 2. It's bothersome. Especially with the idea that it will be JCStaffed.
Old 2011-10-17, 15:53   Link #2317
tsunade666

If there will be a Railgun season II. Then let me know if they are doing Sister arc just like in the manga. If not, then I won't even bother seeing it.

Old 2011-10-17, 15:57   Link #2318
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

^ Then we shall trololololol
Old 2011-10-17, 16:20   Link #2319
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
^ Then we shall trololololol
When it airs, I want to get any willing souls on Skype and rant/review each episode and record the whole thing.

I'm serious.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-10-17, 16:22   Link #2320
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Put it on youtube. My subscription is inevitable.

Get your arse ready though. Railgun fans will be a comin.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen