AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-31, 07:17   Link #321
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
I don+t remember this being mentioned in this tread...
[Hidoi] Volume 3 Special
Old 2009-07-31, 11:27   Link #322
Miraluka
18 forever

Still don't know how a good girl like Kuroko became into a yuri type & stalker

I'm sure that the senpai from Judgment is the Tokiwadai Inspector
Old 2009-07-31, 13:27   Link #323
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfridus View Post
Maybe because the fact that someone defeated him, whereas he had never lost or got hurt in his life, changed his mind about things.

You'll see, when the gangs of the city start picking fights instead of being afraid of him.
Maybe, but it seems unlikely-I don't see how loosing would deter him from killing people. And as for the thugs-well he was allowed to kill the clones, but not ordinary citizens maybe?Has he killed anyone else as of this point?
Spoiler for Accelerator's 'return':

Quote:
Originally Posted by higoku1 View Post
The unchangeable fact is that Accelerator did risked his life to save Last Order and the rest of the Imoutos. In the novel (volume 3) when Yoshikawa told Accelerator that the only choice that's left is to kill LO, he really felt despair and it pains him that he cannot use his power to even save a single girl. At the same time, he truly realized the amount of agony he had caused to the 10030 clones he previously killed (serial number 00000 was never used in the experiment). It also stated that he really regretted on his actions and massacre. You cannot argue against that.

Later on in the future novels, Accelerator will again trying to save LO from another virus infection. But this time he went as far as killing real human beings in order achieve that.
Again, not the issue of what, but WHY. I'm pretty sure Acc & LO arc is volume 5 of the novels. Anyway, your point about his regret is interesting but I don't remeber him ever saying or showing it-convincingly. He scoffs at LO's interpretation, and admits-also clearly showed-that he enjoyed the slaughter. I mean if he really felt that killing was wrong wouldn't he try quicker more effective methods than trying to scare them out of the experiment?-Like quiting Or even earlier?I.e. Not after several thousand up-close kills? He either knows it's wrong from the begining, or doesn't see it as a problem. You only get more and more de-sensitized to death.

Acc's moral compass doing a complete 180 doesn't make much sense to me, especially considering the possible triggers/reasons...(Being beat by an inferior Lvl 0, sounds like it's much more likely to enrage someone than make them value life. Valuing life from the start doesn't fit his history or actions at all.):Heh: my pedo and Touma Moral Fantastic Fist of Fury idea is sounding more and more intriguing...

oh and it's still 10031 if you don't count FT since #00001 is still 1 xD arithmetic is sneaky with zeroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Still don't know how a good girl like Kuroko became into a yuri type & stalker

I'm sure that the senpai from Judgment is the Tokiwadai Inspector
There should still be a few chapters-maybe we'll find out then I bet it happens after she meets Mikoto. And yes, senpai definately looks like the Inspector.

Anyone else liking the contrast in clothes? Serafuku is good, but variety is nice too.
Old 2009-07-31, 13:38   Link #324
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggySoyBean View Post
oh and it's still 10031 if you don't count FT since #00001 is still 1 xD arithmetic is sneaky with zeroes.
It's actually 9969.
Old 2009-07-31, 15:46   Link #325
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Huh? Oh, I was talking about kill count >.>
Old 2009-08-01, 04:36   Link #326
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Huh? Oh, I was talking about kill count >.>
Oh. Sorry about that. i thought you were talking about the surviving Sisters.
Old 2009-08-01, 06:58   Link #327
tsunade666

A question. In the next chapter its probably about mikoto and accelerator having a fight. But in the novel did they really fight. In the anime their are glimpse of mikoto protecting imouto but their are no further explanation on t but its clear that mikoto can't win. She did say theirs a huge gap in power even though their both level 5.
Old 2009-08-01, 09:40   Link #328
Bordix

In the anime and index manga, there was just a couple of flashback with accelerator killin a bunch of Imouto's and Mikoto standing there in shock. . . BOTH anime and index manga nevr shown mikoto actually fighting acclerator.

Though judging from her remarks from both material, she seemed pretty well informed about accelerator's power. So in my opinion she fought with acc and lost.

(*sigh* I bet the anime wouldn't reach this far, they would probaby stop at the recent arc, since its a good place to stop there than here)

Anyways, I pretty much agree with Sog's post bout acc. Which makes me wonder if he could actually kill dem sisters if they had the same appearance as Last order
Old 2009-08-03, 08:03   Link #329
tsunade666

Like I said before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

And maybe thanks to that he become a big lolicon.
Remember he also treats index. He treats everyone that I know that will be considered as loli so his a big pedo or LOLICON.

Great a psychopath and a lolicon combo. Now that's a combo.
He wouldn't even dare to touch the imouto if their all looks like Last Orderchan.
Face it the big bad black villainous hero is also a big lolicon. His a pedophile and I can't think of anything right to call him.

You pedo
Old 2009-08-04, 01:26   Link #330
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
[Hidoi] Volume 3 Special Part 2
Old 2009-08-04, 01:43   Link #331
Bordix

Wouldn't it be mroe convenient if kuroko ported out the bad guy rather than flower girl? ( too heavy perhaps?) and looks like Mikoto could do 'railgun' at that young age already. . .

btw, any info on the character that took care of Mikoto's superior?
Old 2009-08-04, 02:29   Link #332
tsunade666

I don't it its railgun already. Kuroko said she saw a lightning and railgun is like a sonic speed with electromagnetic current around the coin. If mikoto used the railgun inside the bank it would cause rather BIGGER damage. Poor bank.

And it looks like they still didn't know mikoto back then. Now I wonder when did kuroko and mikoto meet up with? or rahter their first meeting.
Old 2009-08-31, 22:35   Link #333
stillmissing

New ch is out.

Old 2009-09-01, 11:48   Link #334
Miraluka
18 forever

The diference of abilities is big, really I want the translation before the anime.
Old 2009-09-01, 14:55   Link #335
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

The skeletons look weird and out of place to me. Who are they suppose to be anyway?

Thanks for the preview. Hidoi dosen't translate until the full volume is released right? I've read its set to come out Oct. 27th... :/

Last edited by SoggySoyBean; 2009-09-01 at 15:13.
Old 2009-09-01, 21:49   Link #336
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
The skeletons look weird and out of place to me. Who are they suppose to be anyway?
Maybe they're imoutos skeletons.
Old 2009-09-02, 11:35   Link #337
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe they're imoutos skeletons.
I would hope not considering the very little sense that would make... It looks like the artists are getting a bit lazy too >...< But I like the concept in the first preview pic, it's too bad they didn't spend much time on it.
Old 2009-09-02, 14:05   Link #338
stillmissing

The pile of corpses in the title page is clearly composed of Sisters. You can see their Tokiwadai uniforms and their hair.

Also, the title pages aren't literal. It's not like Accelerator actually gathered together a bunch of corpses and sat on them.

It's just there to visually represent that massive number of girls he has killed.
Old 2009-09-02, 19:54   Link #339
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
The pile of corpses in the title page is clearly composed of Sisters. You can see their Tokiwadai uniforms and their hair.

Also, the title pages aren't literal. It's not like Accelerator actually gathered together a bunch of corpses and sat on them.

It's just there to visually represent that massive number of girls he has killed.
Yea that's what I was thinking. But I was actually referring to something else being a bit odd-but ehh considering it is a title page. For some reason I didn't realize that the first time I saw it Can't wait for volume 4 to come out, I really do hope the make some improvements, seeing as it is an effective visual.
Old 2009-09-06, 11:39   Link #340
Miraluka
18 forever

Spoiler for New promo pic:

Tags
fantasy, shounen