AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-11, 16:14   Link #341
darkmaster074
------

is kanzaki kaori in this manga ?????????
Old 2009-09-11, 20:47   Link #342
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
Nope, not so far.

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-09-11, 22:19   Link #343
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
Don't expect much of many of the characters from Index as far as making appearances goes. Besides the fact that this manga is centered on Mikoto (who is, frustratingly, absent from a great many of the major incidents in Index), we aren't even to Touma's fight with Accelerator. (relative to Index) At the very least, Mikoto and Kaori never crossed paths in the entirety of the Index anime/up to the Sherry fight in the novels (if ever), so if we ever see Kaori in Railgun, it'll be a cameo at best. Unless they decide to make up an entirely new story that involves Mikoto with magic. (which I find highly unlikely, seeing as how this has yet to happen even in Index)
Old 2009-10-09, 03:48   Link #344
stillmissing

The cover for vol 4 is up on the official site. Unfortunately, it's just a thumbnail.

Old 2009-10-09, 09:41   Link #345
higoku1

Does someone know how long the manga series is going to be?
Also, will the Railgun anime cover the accelerator arc in the manga? That is the arc that I'm looking most forward to
Old 2009-10-09, 09:57   Link #346
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by higoku1 View Post
Does someone know how long the manga series is going to be?
Don't know. It'll robably go on as long as it has enough popularity or it reaches the end of Index.

Quote:
Also, will the Railgun anime cover the accelerator arc in the manga? That is the arc that I'm looking most forward to
Probably; the manga is already there.
Old 2009-10-09, 16:11   Link #347
higoku1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

Probably; the manga is already there.
No, I means Raigun's accelerator arc, where mikoto witnesses accelerator killing No 9982. Do everybody think that they are going o put that in the anime?
Old 2009-10-09, 17:03   Link #348
SoggySoyBean
Squishie

Quote:
No, I means Raigun's accelerator arc, where mikoto witnesses accelerator killing No 9982. Do everybody think that they are going o put that in the anime?
I really hope so...and I think they will. I think three volumes doesn't have enough content for, was it 12 episodes?
Old 2009-10-09, 17:35   Link #349
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Of course.

I'm expecting Level Upper [should cause plenty of unwarrented Saten/Uihara slash fic], Radio Noise, When Kuroko met Uihara, Teleporter vs Teleporter and maybe Sports Day.

With a side order of Touma. Probably including Pretend to Date me Please.

Possibly we'll get Bets have Consequences/10032 vs Last Order. Maybe we'll get what these four were doing on The Day Everyone was Someone Else, but I can't see what they'd do with that without making it incomprehensible to anyone who hadn't seen Index.
Old 2009-10-09, 17:40   Link #350
Strange
Incoherent at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahak View Post
O

I wonder how they'll handle that. Half the time, the episode was from her perspective.
Old 2009-10-09, 19:17   Link #351
stillmissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahak View Post
Of course.

I'm expecting Level Upper [should cause plenty of unwarrented Saten/Uihara slash fic], Radio Noise, When Kuroko met Uihara, Teleporter vs Teleporter and maybe Sports Day.

Possibly we'll get Bets have Consequences/10032 vs Last Order. Maybe we'll get what these four were doing on The Day Everyone was Someone Else, but I can't see what they'd do with that without making it incomprehensible to anyone who hadn't seen Index.
I think it's going to be one coul. So the likeliest outcome is that they are adapting level upper and adding filler.

I don't expect the small flashback arc, or the latest manga arc.

And I absolutely don't expect anything past what has been covered in the railgun manga so far.
Old 2009-10-10, 00:37   Link #352
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange View Post
I wonder how they'll handle that. Half the time, the episode was from her perspective.
Maybe we'll actually hear what Misaka hears at the last minute. If the studio knows that we want it, they'd probably troll us with an EXACT REPLICA of the episode, with that extra line as the only change.

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
Old 2009-10-23, 12:20   Link #353
stillmissing

slightly better cover + flap.

Old 2009-10-23, 12:28   Link #354
tsunade666

Sports day is impossible because its for touma and I can't imagine mikoto being the center their. And as for accelerator arc I'm not sure but if the railgun anime has only 12-13 episode I doubt they will show it. And beside if they show it, it will probably brutal because from imouto and mikoto's point of view its horrifying. The way accelerator do things. The anime just reduce it for viewing level. Up till now I'm still disappointed on the anime even though its fun and amusing but the same time its lame well that's for me. So stick with the manga. In the early chapters of it they even show touma vs mikoto but the anime haven't even show touma do something. Even if you say its centered on mikoto you can't deny the fact that its centered on mikoto while challenging touma.
Old 2009-10-25, 04:39   Link #355
stillmissing

Just to inform:

The girls of ITEM make another appearance in this month's chapter.
Old 2009-10-25, 11:11   Link #356
tsunade666

this month's chapter? which chapter? And who's the girl in that had shown been mentioned?
Old 2009-10-25, 16:57   Link #357
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Does anybody know where I can download RAW's for yet untranslated Railgun chapters?
Old 2009-10-25, 19:50   Link #358
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Does anybody know where I can download RAW's for yet untranslated Railgun chapters?
There is up to chapter 23 on sites like mangahelpers but I also need help with finding any RAWs past chapter 23 of Railgun.
Old 2009-10-25, 20:18   Link #359
stillmissing

ITEM:

decent scan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
And who's the girl in that had shown been mentioned?
I'm not sure what you mean.
Old 2009-10-25, 22:52   Link #360
Miraluka
18 forever

I have to admit that ITEM girls have a nice sense of fasshion. Have they only a cameo??

Mugino and..... Frenda.... oh.... ;___;

Deal with it!
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen