AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-24, 18:06   Link #4061
mark1246
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Quote I agree. And lol to saying it was a misfortunate adventure By the way, for those people who have read NT7 regarding the outcome of this arc... This is a spoiler from NT 7 but is relevant
Spoiler:
or
Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
mark1246 is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 18:11   Link #4062
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
You say that, yet we still don't know what happened to Shinobu....>_>
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 18:16   Link #4063
dniv
I destroy illusions
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You say that, yet we still don't know what happened to Shinobu....>_>
+1000

BTW just to make you feel better. Maybe she is
Spoiler:


And yeah... good point about that type of ending.

BTW: this technically isn't in the manga, but was supposed to be, so it's still probably relevant:

Hmm... but you never know... I don't particularly think that
Spoiler:
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 20:42   Link #4064
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Ahhh. what the hell?

It's almost time for the next issue but there's still no formal translation for the latest one...

Sorry, I just needed to take that rant out.
leukrota is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 20:52   Link #4065
rladls716
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
After this arc, I want to see God's Right Seat arc in Railgun's perspective.

I'm not that interested seeing ITEM or SCHOOL again.

I want to see magic side characters like Tsuchimikado and Vento.
rladls716 is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 21:05   Link #4066
Haigon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Recife
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
After this arc, I want to see God's Right Seat arc in Railgun's perspective.

I'm not that interested seeing ITEM or SCHOOL again.

I want to see magic side characters like Tsuchimikado and Vento.
Wrong series, returns to Index.

Spoiler for Index novel spoilers:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-26 at 22:42.
Haigon is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 21:17   Link #4067
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I don think so.

Railgun manga has skipped:
August 31th stories(Etzali).
Daihaseisai's 1st day which featured the between Misaka and Touma.

So, no bet = no punishment game from Railgun's POV.

If that was skipped with no doubt I can say the events of same day won't be featured.

Vol. 15 is a muat since it features a glorius drop-kick on Spare Body.

But, there is a very small chance that the misterious war that happens afterwards will be hinted not because the main character has a major involvement with it but because its because of this she realizes Touma's memory loss which was hinted since the Sisters Arc. Of course all of this within an original arc.

Put some breather chapters in between and the manga will catch up the last parts of the novels before New Testament series on 2 years maybe.
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 21:24   Link #4068
rladls716
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
It must have some side stories, You mean to tell me the part where Acqua of the back fought Kaori and meanwhile something else happens will be skipped too?
rladls716 is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 21:56   Link #4069
Knightrunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States--- California
When they say Misaki power has a high degree of freedom means that it would be challenging for her to use her power without a remote?
__________________
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6139/omk1.jpg
Credit to grylsygaeger
Knightrunner is offline  
Old 2013-05-25, 00:51   Link #4070
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
When they say Misaki power has a high degree of freedom means that it would be challenging for her to use her power without a remote?
I think it means that if she didn't have her remote should wouldn't really be able to control it. I think it be like trying to tame/control a wild animal, which cannot be truly done.
Welsh_Dragon is offline  
Old 2013-05-25, 09:40   Link #4071
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
It must have some side stories, You mean to tell me the part where Acqua of the back fought Kaori and meanwhile something else happens will be skipped too?
Thats what I mean.
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-25, 13:48   Link #4072
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
When they say Misaki power has a high degree of freedom means that it would be challenging for her to use her power without a remote?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I think it means that if she didn't have her remote should wouldn't really be able to control it. I think it be like trying to tame/control a wild animal, which cannot be truly done.

Not exactly- It means that she can do a lot with it so she has to be very specific with how she uses it.

The last character with a "high degree of freedom" in using her powers is Awaki- she has to use a flashlight to adjust her aim because a lot of things are within the grasp of her power.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 00:31   Link #4073
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Spoiler for Chapter 59:
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 01:20   Link #4074
aichara
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Somewhere inside my brain.
Read chapter 59 and it seems like Dolly isnt Mikoto's clone.

And wow, Misaki used Exterior and from the look of her face, she didn't like that option of using it.
aichara is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 02:55   Link #4075
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
yup it's a foreshadowing typical of Kamachi.exe
kaizerknight01 is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 04:38   Link #4076
OverNOut
The Obsever
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Classified
What if Dolly is a clone and those machines parts in her are to remove her from the Misaka Network like how Worst has metal parts embedded in her to prevent Last Order from controlling her (just speculating here).

But it really doesn't seem like Dolly is Full-Tuning at least. Still not sure whether or not she's a clone though. We'll just have to wait until Kamachi gives us an answer.
OverNOut is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 07:40   Link #4077
Algent
IDTI, IDTI.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Age: 24
I think Exterior is something made from Dolly and maybe more clones.
Her power is typically something that need to use external processing to enhance it so it would be a logical explanation.
Algent is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 17:15   Link #4078
Quick Poster
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
I just wanted to point out Dolly is the name of the first cloned animal.
Quick Poster is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 17:18   Link #4079
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
^
We know, but whether or not it's a red herring of sorts is still not clear.

The fact that it's still not clear is suspicious enough; this isn't the first time Kamachi had used misdirection.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-05-26, 17:23   Link #4080
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
I was thinking maybe she had that look on her face, not because using that power hurts her, but because it hurts dolly.
SoloPanda is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.