AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-30, 10:18   Link #401
tsunade666

Yap your right about that one. But if you call that the easiest way. Then the opponent is doom. I mean it took a loot of time to prepare and if accelerator notice it then it wouldn't work anymore.

His really a cheater that psycho. That's why I didn't felt a single bit of sorry for him.
Old 2009-10-30, 12:41   Link #402
ZeroForever

Why is he a cheater for using his abilities... cheap i could understand simply because of how OP his base power makes him, but cheater doesn't really make sense in the context of in life or death fights why wouldn't he use his powers to the fullest. Compared marvel characters like doom accelerator wouldn't even be omega level mutant wise, and would get power stomped on.

The amount of prep needed shouldn't be a astronomical amount, you could just do it while he sleeps, his reflect wouldn't protect him as reflecting nothing shouldn't wake or effect him. Or if you have a wind/air based power just create a vacuum in the area around him, without 'touching' it he can't make it flow normally once again, and it's already been noted his physical abilities are already sub standard even before the injury so all it would need is like 1-2 mins before he passes out from asphyxiation.
Old 2009-10-31, 03:32   Link #403
tsunade666

Let me rephrase it. His ABILITY is like a cheat. Its like playing against someone who has cheat codes. You need something that totally break the rules to even stand against it.

As for him trying to suffocate him while sleeping. Its like leveling your self from the past accelerator. Fighting him one on one is the right way. And right he would even stand a 1-2 mins out of oxygen or rather I doubt with his physical status to even last 1 mins even in his prime. His all malnourished and living a unhealthy life style if you ask me. But its not like his dumb enough to not notice it. If your going to fight him its hard to imagine winning with one on one battler but then again its already proven that level 5 are usually overconfident that always lead on getting beaten by lvl 0.
Old 2009-10-31, 05:45   Link #404
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Tsunade, you mentioning that Accelerator might be defeated by some new kind of matter made me realize that Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish (or even Type-Venus) using their "outside of material world" weapons would easily crush him...

However, they are assholes themselves. What does that tell us?

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
Old 2009-10-31, 05:55   Link #405
tsunade666

Bird of the same feather flock together?

I'm not good with this type of sentences or words

one but basically if you want to beat a bad guy then let other other bad guy beat him..................... or just ask a young high school kid hero that wouldn't say no if your a girl.
Old 2009-10-31, 14:36   Link #406
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Tsunade, you mentioning that Accelerator might be defeated by some new kind of matter made me realize that Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish (or even Type-Venus) using their "outside of material world" weapons would easily crush him...

However, they are assholes themselves. What does that tell us?
Thing is there are easier ways of doing the same thing, even Gil could be crushed if Accelerator could think for a moment how to redirect Gil's arms, but Evangeline McDowell may have the right idea (as Asuna knows)...
Old 2009-10-31, 19:52   Link #407
tsunade666

poor guy. Asuna will pound him. Given the middle school girl hate small kid being all tsun tsun of stuff.
Old 2009-11-01, 11:48   Link #408
Iromaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
That redirected railgun could have taken her head off, if accelerator actually decided to kill her.
I'm not so sure. He can only manipulate vectors that touch him so once railgun is redirected Misaka can change it's trajectory with her magnetic powers. It would take him a while to beat her, and if she used the same ozon method as number 10032 she would stand a chance considering she could do it much faster and on bigger scale that lv3 Imouto.
Old 2009-11-01, 15:49   Link #409
tsunade666

change the railgun trajectory? after being repelled? Its speed is Mac 3. Well its possible I think but you need a act fast as in very fast.

I agree though with the suffocating one though. It will be lot bigger and faster but still her chances are slim because she can't attack him directly.
Old 2009-11-02, 06:21   Link #410
Iromaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
change the railgun trajectory? after being repelled? Its speed is Mac 3. Well its possible I think but you need a act fast as in very fast.
Mach 3 isn't really that fast, sniper rifle bullets can have higher initial speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I agree though with the suffocating one though. It will be lot bigger and faster but still her chances are slim because she can't attack him directly.
I wonder if she could create ozone directly inside his lungs.
Old 2009-11-02, 10:52   Link #411
ZeroForever

unlikely with the internal attack thought as the reflect would likely prevent the manipulation of electrons inside it's area(his body).

as for type moon vs to aru universe... please no... as the condictions in world set ups is giving me a head ache just thinking about it.
Old 2009-11-02, 11:01   Link #412
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
unlikely with the internal attack thought as the reflect would likely prevent the manipulation of electrons inside it's area(his body).

as for type moon vs to aru universe... please no... as the condictions in world set ups is giving me a head ache just thinking about it.

Accelerator(before "that incident") +Touma(dispelling all supernatural powers) + Aqua of the Back(the power of GAR) can massacrate all staff of Fate
Old 2009-11-02, 11:10   Link #413
ZeroForever

if you want to think so... honestly shiki would kill them all easily.
Old 2009-11-02, 12:11   Link #414
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
if you want to think so... honestly shiki would kill them all easily.
I disagree I believe that the cheating right hand can dispell his/her powers.
Old 2009-11-02, 12:21   Link #415
ZeroForever

except there both still expert killing machines and would chop him into little pieces regardless. There powers would simply allow them to kill the other 2 with no issues.
Old 2009-11-02, 12:36   Link #416
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Wouldn't Shiki have a problem even CUTTING accelerator? (as he can just prevent the knife from even cutting at all)

Or would Shiki's power overwrite Accelerator's? (debatable)
Old 2009-11-02, 12:45   Link #417
ZeroForever

shiki could just cut/kill the reflect ability accelerator has around him as they can kill concepts of magic and ESP as well.

If nothing else, I haven't seen a single character in to aru that would survive a Gae Bolg either, as that would simply bend time/space so that it would have hit already so there already dead.
Old 2009-11-02, 14:35   Link #418
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
shiki could just cut/kill the reflect ability accelerator has around him as they can kill concepts of magic and ESP as well.

If nothing else, I haven't seen a single character in to aru that would survive a Gae Bolg either, as that would simply bend time/space so that it would have hit already so there already dead.
If that power works using magic Esp, etc it can be dispelled with no exception.
Old 2009-11-02, 14:54   Link #419
ZeroForever

this is why i really didn't want to get into this arguement. The way the systems work in each world are simply to different.

If you want to get into details gae bolg if used would kill him before he could react to it, aka he would be dead instantly, the only times it doesn't kill you instantly is if you have extremely high luck which case it doesn't explode your heart instantly and simply punches a cursed hole through your chest instead, it doesn't give time to react because it bends time and space so that it already happened. Even if it did counter the reality change (which it shouldn't as it's been shown to effect him in the past) the user of it is still stronger then a saint and is attacking him at hyper sonic speeds.

as for the shiki's, they are still using weapons of death (sword or dagger) and are very proficient at it probably saint lvl speed and master lvl skill. As straight forward ass kicking is shown to be efficient against Touma I really don't see him walking away in one piece if either wanted him dead. Do note that although TM characters have crazy ass magic's/NP/RM, most of them are also supplemented by extremely high lvls of combat prowess so even if there special skill got countered they could skill beat touma's face in via fist a cuffs.
Old 2009-11-02, 14:58   Link #420
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
this is why i really didn't want to get into this arguement. The way the systems work in each world are simply to different.

If you want to get into details gae bolg if used would kill him before he could react to it, aka he would be dead instantly, the only times it doesn't kill you instantly is if you have extremely high luck which case it doesn't explode your heart instantly and simply punches a cursed hole through your chest instead, it doesn't give time to react because it bends time and space so that it already happened. Even if it did counter the reality change (which it shouldn't as it's been shown to effect him in the past) the user of it is still stronger then a saint and is attacking him at hyper sonic speeds.

as for the shiki's, they are still using weapons of death (sword or dagger) and are very proficient at it probably saint lvl speed and master lvl skill. As straight forward ass kicking is shown to be efficient against Touma I really don't see him walking away in one piece if either wanted him dead. Do note that although TM characters have crazy ass magic's/NP/RM, most of them are also supplemented by extremely high lvls of combat prowess so even if there special skill got countered they could skill beat touma's face in via fist a cuffs.
Ok, I can understand you .
And thats the reason why I teamed Touma with the others two.

Tags
fantasy, shounen