AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-30, 18:12   Link #4541
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Good stuff. Touma's involvement in this will be quite interesting.
Old 2013-07-30, 18:13   Link #4542
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Touma is getting involved, though. I wouldn't be surprised if Aleister pays him a visit.
Pays who a visit? Gensei?

I don't think Kamijou even knows who Aleister is, besides being mentioned in vol 7.
Old 2013-07-30, 18:40   Link #4543
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Yeah, there's a bunch lol. I think it already surpassed the Index/Touma ship.
Isn't Touma x Index ship like really low ranked?
Old 2013-07-30, 18:50   Link #4544
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Isn't Touma x Index ship like really low ranked?
I believe so, yeah. I wonder what the lowest is.
Old 2013-07-30, 18:57   Link #4545
Miraluka
18 forever

@ACertainStark
There are IndexXTouma fanart on pixiv recent pages, though. It's just some people will ignore it in favor of the other characters.

The lowest shipping must be AisaXTouma Imo.

@Ihaxlikrnoob
To Gensei, the previous day of Dahaisesai, Aleister said he was about to use his Blasting Rod.

Deal with it!
Old 2013-07-30, 19:21   Link #4546
Shinhwa
Banned

I wonder how Misaki will react when she sees Mikoto then she sees Touma saving her and such. :I
Old 2013-07-30, 19:23   Link #4547
Rovert10

Quote:
I wonder how Misaki will react when she sees Mikoto then she sees Touma saving her and such. :I
Spoiler for Light Novel:
Old 2013-07-30, 19:39   Link #4548
Shinhwa
Banned

Needs moar love rivalry between Mikoto and Misaki over Touma! 8D
Old 2013-07-30, 19:59   Link #4549
Algent
IDTI, IDTI.

Quote:
Good stuff. Touma's involvement in this will be quite interesting.
Touma have a power beyond the Gensei understanding, like any Kirihara he will probably try to avoid him as much as possible.
Mitori could try to stall Touma, her power isn't really supposed to be efficient against him but who know.

This chapter really caught me off guard, I was thinking about many things but not this.
Old 2013-07-30, 20:09   Link #4550
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

@Weilfriback

You still said though that the only people with a chance at success for Aleister were the main plan and Kakine... so you have to admit that if it is referring to her as a back-up then you are wrong about that

Otherwise, I think it is either referring to Touma or someone else...
Old 2013-07-30, 20:52   Link #4551
cleed

But js06 translated it from the original source language. Could he have misinterpreted it?
Old 2013-07-30, 21:53   Link #4552
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

I thought I saw Agnese x Touma once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Touma have a power beyond the Gensei understanding, like any Kirihara he will probably try to avoid him as much as possible.
Mitori could try to stall Touma, her power isn't really supposed to be efficient against him but who know.

This chapter really caught me off guard, I was thinking about many things but not this.
Yeah, most Kihara's do that, but I think Gensei is... different just like a couple other Kihara's. He has to have factored him in and there's probably something at the end of this that effects something in the long-term. Index always seems to have that.
Old 2013-07-30, 22:25   Link #4553
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
But js06 translated it from the original source language. Could he have misinterpreted it?
It could just be ambiguous so it is definitely possible to misinterpret. I'm not sure he misinterpreted it though... he's pretty good at translation... but maybe one just can't tell yet.
Old 2013-07-31, 09:01   Link #4554
Shinhwa
Banned

It's funny how Shokuhou Misaki fanarts are like exploding on PIXIV and that a lot of the Index/Railgun Doujinshi that are set to be released in Comiket 84 are all Misaki based and a lot of them have Touma x Misaki in it.

I guess she really made an impact in the anime/novel/manga =w=;;

As expected of the "best" Level 5 (although Mikoto is the "cutest" Level 5 > >)

Give us moar Kamachi!

Quote:
I thought I saw Agnese x Touma once.
The ship was low and although some fanarts exist, her level is nearly the same as Himegami lol
Old 2013-07-31, 09:33   Link #4555
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
It's funny how Shokuhou Misaki fanarts are like exploding on PIXIV and that a lot of the Index/Railgun Doujinshi that are set to be released in Comiket 84 are all Misaki based and a lot of them have Touma x Misaki in it.

Anime appearances boost the doujins. Which is why I will be the happiest guy on the planet once Misaka Worst is animated. Can't wait for Worst to flog Touma

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2013-07-31, 09:41   Link #4556
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Finished reading Ch61 in Chinese here:
Spoiler for additional spoilers from Ch61, incl Index LN spoilers:

tl;dr - GODDAMN this was a good chapter
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I looked forward to seeing this chapter and the next one.
Old 2013-07-31, 10:04   Link #4557
Xero8420

Quote:

As expected of the "best" Level 5 (although Mikoto is the "cutest" Level 5 > >)

Give us moar Kamachi!
And where did you hear this from? The Doujins for Comiket, I mean. Though I did recognized a few of Railgun doujins in otakurepublic.com.

Come to think of it, I think both Mikoto & Misaki can actually be friends, but in a very rocky & uncanny way.

And now, I resort for Mikoto x Touma x Misaki shipping this time.
Old 2013-07-31, 10:44   Link #4558
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Anime appearances boost the doujins. Which is why I will be the happiest guy on the planet once Misaka Worst is animated. Can't wait for Worst to flog Touma
I think Worst would flog Accelerator actually lolz.

Inb4 in a doujinshi where Worst rapes Accelerator and then Last Order happily comes bursting in then everyone goes "Ah".

And yeah, I realize that anime boosts doujinshi. Why does it work that way though? Do people not read manga that much? :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
And where did you hear this from? The Doujins for Comiket, I mean. Though I did recognized a few of Railgun doujins in otakurepublic.com.

Come to think of it, I think both Mikoto & Misaki can actually be friends, but in a very rocky & uncanny way.

And now, I resort for Mikoto x Touma x Misaki shipping this time.
PIXIV has some artists who post up previews and cover pages for the doujinshi they will be releasing in the upcoming doujinshi events.

Some of the artists I recognize because I have read their doujinshi before, although they were not Index/Railgun, but yeah, if you were to search To Aru Kagaku no Railgun or To aru majutsu no index in the R-18 section, then you will find a lot of cover pages with previews of doujinshi with the C84 tag that are mostly Misaki.

Lucky for you that about two of the doujinshi that will be released does have a threesome of Mikoto x Misaki x Touma

But the doujinshi I am looking most forward to is Nakajima Yuka/Digital Lover's next doujinshi. In SC60, she released the very first Touma x Misaki doujin: D.L. 77, which had a good plot, and it seems it will continuation (if you haven't read it, it is basically about Misaki first meeting Touma and then she becomes so interested in him that she rapes him > > - This happens in the month of April, which is way before Touma met Mikoto and Index).

My favorite artists are like Nakajima Yuka, Okara, and Takumi no Machi, because they make the best Index and Railgun Doujinshi. XD

Because most other doujin artists don't really put in a "plot" and just goes straight into the ecchi stuff.

Those three artists however, tend to put in some sort of story and plot into the doujinshi, which makes it way more interesting (Other than Nakajima Yuka though, the other two doujinshi artists did start off with a doujinshi that had nearly no plot/story, but started to add them in the future.)

Anyhow, I am looking forward to more Touma x Misaki doujinshi because that's like my 2nd ranked preferred pairing in the Index/Railgun franchise 8D (3rd is Itsuwa). Index can go die or disappear for all I care. >:I She can just go back being with Stiyl :3

And yeah, I do feel Mikoto and Misaki can be friends, but... they will be more of love rivals for Touma when they both find out they have feelings towards Touma

Also, wanted to ask but, how long do you guys think Railgun can continue in sync with the novels? I mean because Mikoto starts to appear more in the novels later on, even after the Daihaisei arc.

Although I do feel that there are a lot of space still where Mikoto can have her story more, since there are times when Touma is involved in the magic side and Mikoto doesn't appear.

Last edited by Shinhwa; 2013-07-31 at 10:56.
Old 2013-07-31, 11:18   Link #4559
Darkmousy0198

Where is Accelerator in all this? I mean if the Sisters are involved shouldn't he be doing something?
Old 2013-07-31, 11:35   Link #4560
cleed

^^Accelerator is connected to the network remember. I'm pretty sure he'll be just as incapacitated.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen