AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-31, 20:10   Link #4581
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Its the same except this time we don't know what happened to Last Order, still I don't think Accelerator will let it go like that.

I find funny how you asume she is a Level 6, when she is on berserk state with a power boost with the Network.

If she can't pull out things on the same level as Fiamma before going Save the World, then she is far away even from Accelerator's level.

Btw, it seems Mikoto's power nature and her current berserk/demon mode would fit the Aeon of Isis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(T...)#Aeon_of_Isis

That would explain why Mikoto is so dense to anything outside science like magic and other things around Touma.
However, this is the most retro period right? I thought this was true before, but was just speculating. Now it seems a little more possible that it is true, but still up for debate.

The thing is... what does this mean anyway if it were true?... If Mikoto might be important, does this say anything about meltdowner as well since she is #4 right after Mikoto?
Old 2013-07-31, 21:18   Link #4582
Shinhwa
Banned

I am sure Aleister has something up in his sleeves...
Old 2013-07-31, 23:38   Link #4583
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Well in this case the entire network kind of got shut down didn't they? Wonder what happened to Last Order then in this case? O_o
It's got hacked and breached, not shut down. Still, whatever happened to Accel and Last Order. But I got a feeling that both would get tipped-off. Especially Accel, he might sense the 'disturbance of force' within the network.
Old 2013-08-01, 01:17   Link #4584
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
It's got hacked and breached, not shut down. Still, whatever happened to Accel and Last Order. But I got a feeling that both would get tipped-off. Especially Accel, he might sense the 'disturbance of force' within the network.
So he will "kiiihaaaraaaa kuuuun kikakiakikaiikaiikaiiaikaikaaaiakaka" again?
Old 2013-08-01, 02:06   Link #4585
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
Can't even replicate that!
Old 2013-08-01, 03:17   Link #4586
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
It would be nice. Though I still think NT 7 was better no matter how this finishes...
Old 2013-08-01, 03:23   Link #4587
Xero8420

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
It would be nice. Though I still think NT 7 was better no matter how this finishes...
How was it so?

Well, I doubt if Accel's intervention would turn out any better, although it's interesting to see it coming.
Old 2013-08-01, 05:56   Link #4588
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
How was it so?

Well, I doubt if Accel's intervention would turn out any better, although it's interesting to see it coming.
Because he became Superman.

Well, in Remnant Arc it was amusing. However, Accelerator shouldn't have any idea about Demon/Angel stuff yet, so his intervention will be a plothole.
Old 2013-08-01, 10:21   Link #4589
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Besides, he was dealt with at the very beginning. He declined anything to do with it.
Old 2013-08-01, 10:44   Link #4590
Darkmousy0198

Accel wants nothing to do with the level 6 shift anymore ,true, but i doubt he would just sit around when Last Order and the Sisters are in danger.
Old 2013-08-01, 11:10   Link #4591
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

He is gonna save the day, look charming in front misaka and sisters, and misaka become tsundere in front accek too, and then that happen again in ln NT hawaii arc where two of them so tsundere.
and then later there will be more accel x misaka flag and unexpected pairing!

"forgive me for that incident in the last, i wont let you and the sisters hurt again! i will atone my sins and protect you with my life!"
"i-its not like im forgiving you or anything! ba-baka!"
Old 2013-08-01, 12:28   Link #4592
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

I doubt it'll have him involved in this directly even if it does. Probably deal with it his own way.

you have quite the imagination, hamazura
Old 2013-08-01, 12:56   Link #4593
Shinhwa
Banned

Mikoto becomes berserker. Kihara goes laughing like a maniac

Misaki arrives at the scene but can't do crap

Touma enters and saves Mikoto then Misaki goes sad because Touma goes saving another girl

Kihara becomes punched by Touma

Touma holds Mikoto in "princess carry" position, then Mikoto goes Tsundere and Biribiri

THE END

MAKE IT HAPPEN
Old 2013-08-01, 14:33   Link #4594
dKmps
ņe

Before Misaki going to the scene she will be found by Touma, who will touch her and thus she will be able to move again. And then maybe they get separated. Misaki goes to the roof and sees Mikoto in berserk/demon/lvl5.5 mode and Touma, I don't know, he's just being Touma in somewhere else in the building xd (Then it would be a brains battle between Misaki and Kihara (?))
Supposedly, Kuroko, Uiharu and Saten will have participation too, what could that be?
There is the "Mi-Girl" (already forgot her name) I guess she'll intercept. But who's gonna be the intercepted? Kuroko and co.? Touma? Misaki? plot twist and she goes to save Mikoto (?!! XD)
Also there is the Xsomething-Girl...

It would be nice if someday the Sisters save Mikoto, like, all of them
Old 2013-08-01, 15:06   Link #4595
Gray Servant

You know, I just had an interesting thought. In NT 4 the Kiharas claim that Touma is an incredibly dangerous opponent for them. But as far as I know Touma has never actually fought a Kihara, at least before that. I wonder if this is the incident that inspired that fear?
Old 2013-08-01, 16:32   Link #4596
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dKmps View Post

It would be nice if someday the Sisters save Mikoto, like, all of them
they cant do shit man.
thus, they will ask the control tower, last order and she will ask accelerator, and read my previous post
Old 2013-08-01, 16:39   Link #4597
Miraluka
18 forever

Expectations:

But then...
Spoiler for space:

Reality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Servant View Post
You know, I just had an interesting thought. In NT 4 the Kiharas claim that Touma is an incredibly dangerous opponent for them. But as far as I know Touma has never actually fought a Kihara, at least before that. I wonder if this is the incident that inspired that fear?
Bersi also said about Accelerator being the Anti-Kihara. But how if he only fought Amata only, or maybe we don't know and he fought some more behind the scenes.
Old 2013-08-01, 17:03   Link #4598
Hiss13
OHAYO GOZAIMOMO~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
@Hiss come to my arms bro.
Umm....okay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Mikoto becomes berserker. Kihara goes laughing like a maniac

Misaki arrives at the scene but can't do crap

Touma enters and saves Mikoto then Misaki goes sad because Touma goes saving another girl

Kihara becomes punched by Touma

Touma holds Mikoto in "princess carry" position, then Mikoto goes Tsundere and Biribiri

THE END

MAKE IT HAPPEN
In all honestly, that seems far too obvious. Plus, I still want to go by the possibility that Touma's involvement is minimal in this based on that "side-event" comment from NT7.
Old 2013-08-01, 18:46   Link #4599
Pyromania

If Touma just waltzes in and saves the day after all this build-up with other characters I will be sorely disappointed. For all that this it the only logical course of action from here on in with all the other 'good guys' incapacitated/out of the loop.

Touma always saves the day in stupid heroic fashion with incredibly BS reasons for not being owned hard by people with powers that should get around his IB in a multitude of ways. (A simple shotgun-like blast, for instance, or moving around in 3 dimensions so Touma can't possibly approach while they peg him from a distance with projectiles. He pulled a trick on Dragon's breath with this once but that was a special circumstance and didn't really work out for him ANYWAY). It kind of makes sense with the off-kilter and blindsided Accelerator, but beyond that things just become inexecusably plot armor. And I'd like that kept out of Railgun as much as possible.

So less talk about Touma more talk about the MC of Railgun. What new powers might this Mikoto have?

Possibilities:

- Electromaster power-up: Her electromaster powers get amped up. She is able to accelerate things with greater magnetic forces, generate stronger electrical strikes, strike from a further distance/ignore grounding, and so on.

- Physical power-up: Her demonic form gives her super-strength or durability. She can already move at insane speeds using magnetism but doesn't because it risks injury to her. If she becomes super-humanly tough, that limitation is gone and she'd be able to move at hyperspeed.

- Thunder beyond Physics. In the Fuse Kazakiri arc she remarked about Kazakiri's lightning that was not, in fact lightning. Maybe corrupted Mikoto can generate that same lightning that violates the laws of physics/isn't actually lightning. This might give her a way to beat the likes of Accelerator/Gunha and such who laugh at 'natural law' attacks.

- Flight: She is shown levitating in the image. Might be able to fly at will as well.

- Other Esper powers: It is implied that the power that went into Mikoto was in fact the AIM of Academy City (the 'artificial heaven'... the same thing that powers Fuse Kazakiri). Maybe she can use the powers associated with that AIM.

In any event, I doubt that this Mikoto will be a force for good fighting against Kihara. More likely she is either berserk or under Gensei's control.
Old 2013-08-01, 19:04   Link #4600
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

spamming electric like pikachu is not kewl misaka san, so how about conjure some frickin cool lightning weapon like lightning maderfaking lance
or control weather to stormy and thunder bending spam attack
i want something shonen-ish attack

Tags
fantasy, shounen