AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-31, 19:09   Link #5241
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I wouldn't call Mugino a seductress...
mistress?

she has a see-through/mature undies
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 19:31   Link #5242
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
^A psycho rapist is a better way to describe her
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 19:33   Link #5243
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
She just wants to murderfuck him, that's all.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 19:35   Link #5244
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Gensei you XXXXXXX!!!!!!!
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 19:41   Link #5245
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
possible. I won't deny it because it's already been shown and I think everyone can awaken given that they manage to attain the requirement for it. But the problem here is they don't meet the requirement. Remember parameter's list?

Academy city would stop helping you if it will take too much time to develop you.

So everyone being stuck in lower level and only 7 level 5 can be discarded if Academy city went all out but they are also govern by tight budget and man power.

So, sure Mikoto can awaken given she attains the required stats for it.

The status of no 1 and 2 are higher than the lower one and they can do it alone on their own.

But for Mikoto she needed to be jump start by the imaginary sector to reach that required stats to awaken into level 6.

So unless something happen to Mikoto (just like what happen to Rikou) then her going stronger is still just a mere dream but the possibility is there.
I don't believe there are stats for getting to level 6. Unless you're trying to do it artificially. Misaka is already a level 5. The Level 6 Shift plan was an artificial attempt to level up Accelerator, but despite only getting halfway through the experiment, he still managed to reach level 6. All the circumstances of awakening shown so fa, indicate that the shift to level 6 lies in a level 5 esper's emotional state.

Gensou used the Misaka network in place of an emotional stimulus to force Misaka to level 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Accelerator's wasn't negative, what he did was sacrifice himself for someone else sake(LO) while receiving unknown laws(trough Index's chant spell).

Kakine as well, he wanted to sacrifice everything included himself as long as his unkown goals reach Aleister who caused via AC to make him fall so low.

So isn't about good or evil but the mentality behind their actions. Both Kakine and Accelerator are fitting of Aeon of Osiris: Self-sacrifice and a at the same time understanding/acepting unknown laws beyond science.

That and a title for her power like "The Power that matches God"(Accelerator) or "The Power that reaches the place inhabited by God"(Kakine)
I was referring to when he first awakened in his battle against Kihara Amata. Black wings are awoken through negative emotions such as the desire to destroy and white wings have only appeared through emotional epiphanies and the desire to protect.

Considering this, it's possible to see Misaka attain level 6 in the future under the aforementioned circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
Next Chapter:
- Gensei's plan fails
- Mikoto returns back to normal
- Gensei out maneuvers Misaki yet again and makes his way to his escape car
- Gensei tells the driver to slow down as they reach a safehouse.
- The white-haired driver tells him "This car has no breaks. Only an Accelerator."
This is what I love about Kamachi. He's got a way of ending things with style.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-08-31 at 20:12.
blackwhite67 is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 19:52   Link #5246
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
^
Accelerator was never Level 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Gensei you XXXXXXX!!!!!!!
Whats going on ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:00   Link #5247
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I was referring to when he first awakened in his battle against Kihara Amata. Black wings are awoken through negative emotions such as the desire to destroy and white wings have only appeared through emotional epiphanies and the desire to protect.

Considering this, it's possible to see Misaka attain level 6 in the future under the aforementioned circumstances.
I was referring to vol.13, though .
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:00   Link #5248
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
- The white-haired driver tells him "This car has no breaks. Only an Accelerator."

nice joke accel
ah and new chapter, so fast man...
and look at that thunder as big as the windowless building, those random transformation maybe even stronger than thor o.o
__________________
hamazura is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:08   Link #5249
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^
Accelerator was never Level 6.


Whats going on ?
What are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I was referring to vol.13, though .
Which is different from my example, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
- The white-haired driver tells him "This car has no breaks. Only an Accelerator."

nice joke accel
ah and new chapter, so fast man...
and look at that thunder as big as the windowless building, those random transformation maybe even stronger than thor o.o
I wonder if he was wearing a driver's uniform? Wait. Accelerator can drive!?
blackwhite67 is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:13   Link #5250
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What are you talking about?
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I don't believe there are stats for getting to level 6. Unless you're trying to do it artificially. Misaka is already a level 5. The Level 6 Shift plan was an artificial attempt to level up Accelerator, but despite only getting halfway through the experiment, he still managed to reach level 6. All the circumstances of awakening shown so fa, indicate that the shift to level 6 lies in a level 5 esper's emotional state.
Accelerator was never Level 6.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:15   Link #5251
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What are you talking about?



Which is different from my example, how?



I wonder if he was wearing a driver's uniform? Wait. Accelerator can drive!?
he could just touch and make the car accelerate
__________________
hamazura is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:20   Link #5252
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Gensou used the Misaka network in place of an emotional stimulus to force Misaka to level 6.
I think your making a huge mistake here. The network isn't the one that allows Misaka to forcefully awaken. Its the imaginary sector or the artificial heaven forcefully put into her that allows her to transform. Your making a huge mistake if your thinking the connection of 10000 brains is enough for Misaka to transform. The artificial heaven is the collection of AIM in academy city. Its a collection of power. Its a TEMPLE OF POWER.

Gensei tries to use it by putting it into a vessel to control. And not some emotional stimulus that your talking about is what makes Misaka goes into semi-awaken form.

That's why I'm saying you need basic requirement stats or even a set of brains to even have the possibilities to awaken without another power up to help you attain it. Accel and Kakine did it on their own. Kakine is a network of his own and Accel can download data from the imaginary sector. They both connected to it on their own right while the others can't even glimpse on it.


The right stimulus might help accelerator and kakine but it doesn't mean it can be the same for the others because initially those two are special to begin with.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:24   Link #5253
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I think telepathy works like a WIFI, you have to first search for recipients, then establish connection, then send stuff through a canal.

I think Misaki managed to concentrate her ability in exact direction, without searching for the recipient and avoided with that IB.
The telepath girl had no idea about it and we can suppose she was not able to establish the connection.
It does seems to me that rather than making a telepathy link, she wrote the information on his head. so she didn't have to maintain a connection that he could likely break by mistake by raising his hand, although touching the head would erase the written data.

And in that sense, all of Misaki's powers likely work on him, albeit for a limited time, until the next time he passes his hand on his head. She may be able to read his mind then if his hand isn't on his head. Not sure if his memories could be recovered though. Parts of his brain actually got destroyed so they are likely not there anymore.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:26   Link #5254
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
It does seems to me that rather than making a telepathy link, she wrote the information on his head. so she didn't have to maintain a connection that he could likely break by mistake by raising his hand, although touching the head would erase the written data.

And in that sense, all of Misaki's powers likely work on him, albeit for a limited time, until the next time he passes his hand on his head. She may be able to read his mind then if his hand isn't on his head. Not sure if his memories could be recovered though. Parts of his brain actually got destroyed so they are likely not there anymore.
Maybe this is how she's probably noticed and wasn't too surprised later on that he didn't recognize her.
ACertainStark is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:28   Link #5255
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think your making a huge mistake here. The network isn't the one that allows Misaka to forcefully awaken. Its the imaginary sector or the artificial heaven forcefully put into her that allows her to transform. Your making a huge mistake if your thinking the connection of 10000 brains is enough for Misaka to transform. The artificial heaven is the collection of AIM in academy city. Its a collection of power. Its a TEMPLE OF POWER.
Aren't you treating an speculation as if it was a fact already? We only know so far that Gensei used the network to create or use something and poured that on Mikoto. It's still unknown what it was though.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:30   Link #5256
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Which is different from my example, how?
That there is no need for sacrifices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
Next Chapter:
- Gensei's plan fails
- Mikoto returns back to normal
- Gensei out maneuvers Misaki yet again and makes his way to his escape car
- Gensei tells the driver to slow down as they reach a safehouse.
- The white-haired driver tells him "This car has no breaks. Only an Accelerator."
Was this from the chapter or just a fun thought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Aren't you treating an speculation as if it was a fact already? We only know so far that Gensei used the network to create or use something and poured that on Mikoto. It's still unknown what it was though.
Its not speculation, he is using a more detailed info from the novels.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:44   Link #5257
Hiss13
OHAYO GOZAIMOMO~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Was this from the chapter or just a fun thought?
As perfect as that ending would be, I don't think it's from the real chapter considering that it is too early. Even the leaker for NT doesn't do his thing until about a week before the release date. Then again, we could just have another leaker or even the same leaker doing his thing.
Hiss13 is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:47   Link #5258
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Where is the NT leaker?!

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:49   Link #5259
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
The white-haired driver tells him "This car has no breaks. Only an Accelerator."
You know, I can't imagine a Japanese author would make such an English punchline.

Smells fishy.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-08-31, 20:52   Link #5260
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Aren't you treating an speculation as if it was a fact already? We only know so far that Gensei used the network to create or use something and poured that on Mikoto. It's still unknown what it was though.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Its not speculation, he is using a more detailed info from the novels.
The event that is currently happening is the same as the event in Index II ending or vol 13. Where Kihara Amata (another Kihara) was ordered by the Director to insert the "ANGEL" virus into the network to force the materialization of Fuze:Kazakiri.

If you read my previews post. You can read my speculation that this might be a trial run for the use of artificial heaven or Mikoto is probably connected to why the nature of Hyouka is lightning in a sense its lightning but its not ordinary lightning.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
As perfect as that ending would be, I don't think it's from the real chapter considering that it is too early. Even the leaker for NT doesn't do his thing until about a week before the release date. Then again, we could just have another leaker or even the same leaker doing his thing.
Even if its probably fake. I won't mind seeing Accel smiling in front of Gensei in the drivers seat and Gensei wetting himself in his own fluids and 2 distinct color mix into one dominant color red or crimson. I don't know what to classify the color of blood but for most part. I though its red but deeper in color.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.