AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-06, 10:03   Link #5901
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
unabara - blank slate, may as well be an OC.
Not completely blank.

He appears little, but when he escaped, instead of getting to safety he did his best to warn Mikoto. And he wasn't in a good shape.
Old 2013-10-06, 10:57   Link #5902
BossKagaxx
Shrouded in mystery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
even with him in hes epic adaption in railgun S didn't me you like kamijou again? well index season 2 did leave allot of bad taste to allot of fans so its understandable i guess.
I thought many people have come to like him in railgun s to the point that they are waiting for him to appear more often.

And that's why we need Index 3.
Old 2013-10-06, 11:23   Link #5903
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossKagaxx View Post
I thought many people have come to like him in railgun s to the point that they are waiting for him to appear more often.

And that's why we need Index 3.
its true, allot of people i know who hated kamijou began liking him again(so glad this adaption reduced hes hate).
Old 2013-10-06, 16:09   Link #5904
Reality_Breaker

also for Mikoto fans, here you go:

Images
too big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-10-06 at 19:22. Reason: off topic bit removed and images tag added
Old 2013-10-06, 18:03   Link #5905
Reality_Breaker

As a peace offering here you guys go:

Images
Level 5

Images
as a bonus

I seriously would have liked to see a fight between Touma and Gunha but a team up is a hell of a lot better.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-10-06 at 19:24. Reason: off topic bit removed, use the images tag for image posting.
Old 2013-10-06, 18:23   Link #5906
allfictions

Reality Breaker, your links are broken.
Quote:
you can tell its him because hes writing/acting is very similar that its ridiculous.
My most obvious clue about his identity is how he always, and I mean always writes Rail-Gun instead of Railgun.
Worst troll ever.
He got banned but his ban has been removed, I noticed it when checking the ''Wiki Activity'' one day and seeing 10 comments in a row on the Index page.

Phenomena that can be explained in words cannot be described as absurd.
Old 2013-10-06, 18:27   Link #5907
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Wierd I just checked and they're fine, but just in case.

Images
Level 5

Images
As a Bonus

try these out.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-10-06 at 19:25.
Old 2013-10-06, 18:36   Link #5908
Goldzero

Quote:

My most obvious clue about his identity is how he always, and I mean always writes Rail-Gun instead of Railgun.
Worst troll ever.
He got banned but his ban has been removed, I noticed it when checking the ''Wiki Activity'' one day and seeing 10 comments in a row on the Index page.
thats what gave him off rofl. not sure what he was trying to do, i beleive he was trying to remove the heat from mikoto because some fans were psst that kamachi all of a sudden states mikoto and her are similer? that right there psst me off as well(poor index has never truly done much and the badass scene usually goes too mikoto) bribri may be my top 3 female leads, but i find it unfair index never has much scenes to shine with and because of that index is pretty well hated.
Old 2013-10-06, 19:06   Link #5909
Birdway

*points at 'A Certain Collaboration' story*

Nope, never gonna happen .
Old 2013-10-06, 19:15   Link #5910
silvercover
Romance Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Yes, yes they do.

As a peace offering here you guys go:

Spoiler for Level 5:

Spoiler for as a bonus:

I seriously would have liked to see a fight between Touma and Gunha but a team up is a hell of a lot better.
Tbh that would probably be the only cool fight for touma. Almost all of his other fights relied on the enemy being mad, stupid, oblivious when they could have won if fought properly. With gunha the touma has some real chances since he is pretty much melee.

Quote:
thats what gave him off rofl. not sure what he was trying to do, i beleive he was trying to remove the heat from mikoto because some fans were psst that kamachi all of a sudden states mikoto and her are similer? that right there psst me off as well(poor index has never truly done much and the badass scene usually goes too mikoto) bribri may be my top 3 female leads, but i find it unfair index never has much scenes to shine with and because of that index is pretty well hated.
I believe its got to do more with her attitude than what she hasnt done. Index minus all the biting, whining and eating would have her as one of the more loveable characters (a small tsundere girl who helps out with her knowledge while sometimes being targetted would be a good character).
Old 2013-10-06, 19:27   Link #5911
CrowKenobi

Let's leave the shipping discussion out of this and all Railgun threads since it is OFF-TOPIC. Take such discussion to visitor messages or create a social group where such discussion can be on-topic.

Old 2013-10-06, 19:37   Link #5912
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
*points at 'A Certain Collaboration' story*

Nope, never gonna happen .
Really Birdway, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Let's leave the shipping discussion out of this and all Railgun threads since it is OFF-TOPIC. Take such discussion to visitor messages or create a social group where such discussion can be on-topic.
Thanks, I was so close to starting a shipping war but good thing I remembered the rules and you commented first, so thanks again.
Old 2013-10-06, 19:55   Link #5913
allfictions

The mods just dropped the Hammer of the Gods *shudders*
Quote:
Btw it would probably best if you just ignore him, before it really pissed me off, but now, I let him ramble alone, he is going to tire after a while anyway.
The IP of his accounts to recognize what comments you shouldn't reply to:
209.129.115.6 (pretty much the main account)
67.142.130.29 (the 2nd account, or his ''backup'' it seems)
72.171.0.141 (banned though)
Two named accounts: Phillip Marx Heo and SpawnofHeaven. Also, I have a nagging suspicion that all of those are really someone named ''SnakeKey'', mostly because of the numerous mentions of a fanfiction of his where Index is a character and the ridiculous praises bordering on wanking this fic receive from the same persons.

Old 2013-10-06, 20:10   Link #5914
Birdway

You can nag all you want about that official story. It won't change its canon nature and facts.

Quote:

Btw it would probably best if you just ignore him, before it really pissed me off, but now, I let him ramble alone, he is going to tire after a while anyway.
Two named accounts: Phillip Marx Heo and SpawnofHeaven. Also, I have a nagging suspicion that all of those are really someone named ''SnakeKey'', mostly because of the numerous mentions of a fanfiction of his where Index is a character and the ridiculous praises bordering on wanking this fic receive from the same persons.
Can't the administrators just lock the section comment? Isn't that hard, right?
Old 2013-10-06, 20:12   Link #5915
BossKagaxx
Shrouded in mystery...

Quote:

I noticed those people too. And actually, he/she/it is starting some trouble again. What's more he/she/it is making some inappropriate comments too.
Old 2013-10-06, 20:26   Link #5916
allfictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Can't the administrators just lock the section comment? Isn't that hard, right?
They did once, but it's unfair to penalize everyone for one commentator (commentor?), and we can't act based on suspicions, strong they might be.
If I were admin, it would be automatic permaban...which is why I'm not an admin, ''absolute power corrupts absolutely''.

Old 2013-10-06, 20:30   Link #5917
Birdway

I think once the comments section is locked for a time things will cool down.

Last edited by Birdway; 2013-10-06 at 21:04. Reason: fxd
Old 2013-10-06, 21:33   Link #5918
lazydoggamer
Lazy and I know it

Quote:
Tbh that would probably be the only cool fight for touma. Almost all of his other fights relied on the enemy being mad, stupid, oblivious when they could have won if fought properly. With gunha the touma has some real chances since he is pretty much melee.
So you're saying Gunha isn't stupid
Old 2013-10-06, 22:21   Link #5919
Goldzero

Quote:

alright thanks for the info.
Old 2013-10-06, 22:29   Link #5920
Goldzero

Quote:

I believe its got to do more with her attitude than what she hasnt done. Index minus all the biting, whining and eating would have her as one of the more loveable characters (a small tsundere girl who helps out with her knowledge while sometimes being targetted would be a good character).
you don't dislike kamijou by any chance just because you find hes fights rather boring? im pretty sure there are other things to like of his character besides hes battles.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen