AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-15, 19:41   Link #801
StrawRabbi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Did that summary help? confused:


i hope it's okay. i guess i could ask her (the one who sent the summary to me) a few questions too. :
__________________
StrawRabbi
Ichiruki
StrawRabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 19:57   Link #802
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawRabbi View Post
heer is the summary-
(might come out like a big wall of text if it does give a a couple of mins and i'll fix it)

PM to me by NihonTasha-

Spoiler for BLEACH MOVIE:

Awesome Thanx for sharing


Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawRabbi View Post
Did that summary help? confused:


i hope it's okay. i guess i could ask her (the one who sent the summary to me) a few questions too. :
IMO way more interesting than previous two movies . I hope they do have a haunting background score to add to the effect : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMchan View Post
OM Chan posted this in Image thread H.Quality Images here
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 20:00   Link #803
StrawRabbi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
here's a link too for another summary. (it's kiinda like the first one and the one i posted)

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Bleach:...Call_Your_Name
__________________
StrawRabbi
Ichiruki

Last edited by StrawRabbi; 2008-12-15 at 20:47.
StrawRabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 20:14   Link #804
yuuk1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: at the IchiRuki FC :3
New CM:

Remeber Rukia!! No matter what, we'll always be connected!

Additional info:


Radio talk in Japan (need an account to see it)



Its called "All Night Nipon" and Porno's is the host of it. In the radio Kubo is talking the start of Bleach, how because Rukia was made the story of "Bleach" was made around her. He even admitted he is a sadist in there

-- credit does not belong to me
__________________
Quote: The main focus of the FtB movie is the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia and the change in their feelings.-- Kubo
yuuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 00:26   Link #805
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
seems kinda wrong that Chad, Ishida and Orihime aren't shown at all...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 01:24   Link #806
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
seems kinda wrong that Chad, Ishida and Orihime aren't shown at all...
Nah. They're pretty useless so good movie already for not having them. :P
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 09:46   Link #807
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
I'm speaking of their relationship w/ Rukia...especially Orihime, that's why I say it's wrong.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 10:38   Link #808
kirklan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I'm speaking of their relationship w/ Rukia...especially Orihime, that's why I say it's wrong.

Maybe her relationship with Rukia is just not that special (compare to Rukia's relationship with Renji or Byakuya, per say); and it's not like they had that many meaningful interactions other than your basic friendship... Besides, this movie is obviously about the bond between Ichigo and Rukia. All the characters you've mentioned above, including orihime, have nothing to do with that. Adding to the fact that none of them adds anything spectacular to the movie action-wise, why include any of them?

I am actually very pleased with them having no appearance in the movie because the time wasted giving them screen time can be better allotted for more interesting things. =)

Last edited by kirklan; 2008-12-16 at 10:59.
kirklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:02   Link #809
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
basic friendship doesn't come w/ a speech like Rukia gave right after her defeating Aaoroniero >_> just saying...also it was Orihime to first go to Ichigo when everyone's memory of Rukia disappeared in the manga...I would think they have a sisterly bond.

To me having a movie w/out the full supporting cast is like having a movie w/out the series main character...sadly the latter has been done for a certain other series already...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:11   Link #810
kirklan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
basic friendship doesn't come w/ a speech like Rukia gave right after her defeating Aaoroniero >_> just saying...also it was Orihime to first go to Ichigo when everyone's memory of Rukia disappeared in the manga...I would think they have a sisterly bond.
Lol. You are giving her way too much credit. I see no difference in Rukia's friendship with orihime and that with Ishida or Chad. It's only natural that if one of them were to not appear in the movie, all three don't. Meh, just my two cents. :\

Again, they just don't matter in terms of the focus of this movie, which is basically just Ichigo and Rukia. If you just want to see orihime that badly, maybe they'll make next one about her then.
kirklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:19   Link #811
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
I don't think I'm giving her too much credit, since the material lays in the many pages. I would think it would have some meaning considering there's basically a nude manga page w/ Rukia and Orihime holding hands (chapter 228 page 3 btw)

I'm not trying to grasp for the special bond between IchixRuki, but the bond between RukixOrihime is there.

like you said, "just my two cents."
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:36   Link #812
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Actually I agree with Mr---er Trizzy. Rukia and Orihime do have a special bond. It's not as deep as the one she has with Ichigo. It does exists. I think Orihime wouldn't have forgotten her this time and it would have been nice if she would do it again. I think Ishida and Chad should have also taken the trip but it would be nice if they were only going because Ichigo was and couldn't remember her either. Just my two cents.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 12:26   Link #813
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia...
Age: 24
They are not in the movie because, if I'm not mistaken, only shinigamis' memories of Rukia had been erased. So, Ishida, Inoue and Chad wouldn't have forgotten Rukia.

Kon took this role in the movie and I think it's better this way. xD
__________________

Amy corE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 13:56   Link #814
Kurosaki Rukia
IchiRuki fan!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ichigo's house....OK OK Brazil -.-'
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=BWa2lY...e=channel_page
the second opening of the movie *---*
look Hisana and Byby *--------------------*
__________________
IchiRuki fan Brazil!
Kurosaki Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 15:35   Link #815
yuuk1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: at the IchiRuki FC :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki Rukia View Post
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=BWa2lY...e=channel_page
the second opening of the movie *---*
look Hisana and Byby *--------------------*
"I'll erase your existence"

"That mask, just what are you?!"

"Was this your doing?!"

"It's me! Ichigo?! Don't you remember?"

>Yamajii bla bla...<

"That Hisana-san right? Rukia looks very much like her..."

"Rukia..."

"You guys... have always been waiting haven't you? I couldn't even give you your names at that time...(?)"

"What's wrong Renji? Don't remember Bankai?"

" ME..!? Bankai?!"

"Why do you know my name?"

"I'm ICHIGO!"

"Search...? Search for what?"

"That's why I said Ichigo!"

"I'm not interested! (?)"

"...very soon.. the memories will disappear."

"YOU IDIOT!!! Who cares about memories?! WE have a bond that can't be changed!!"

ehem... please people, do not forget that this movie chiefly revolves around Ichigo and Rukia, one that is the closest among the three, to the plot of BLEACH. Deny all you want, we have facts.

EDIT:

From http://eiganavi.gyao.jp/news/ranking/index.html
3位は『劇場版BLEACH Fade to Black 君の名を呼ぶ』。
「週刊少年ジャンプ」に連載中の人気バトルアクション・コミックの劇場版第3弾で、死神界の異 変と裏に潜む 驚愕の真相に主人公たちが挑む。
今回の主題歌はポルノグラフィティが担当。全国239スクリーンでの、初日2日間成績は動員1 37,996 人、興収152,694,000円。客層は男女比34:66となり、
原作、TVアニメ、映画、全てを網羅するファンに支持されている。

FTB Ranked in 3rd, they opened in 239 screens/theater; attended by 137,996 people and earned 152,694,000 yen in it's second day. Ratio between man:woman=34:66 (translated by sketchy)

Approximately, that's 1.70 million dollars (US), WAY better than DDR: 1.46 million dollars (US) lol!!!
__________________
Quote: The main focus of the FtB movie is the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia and the change in their feelings.-- Kubo

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-12-16 at 15:48.
yuuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:59   Link #816
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Don't you just love how blunt SS people become with their memories? They're like yamaji's toy slaves.
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 18:51   Link #817
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Well, I'm glad they made a movie about characterization of two and more ppl there, bus still.

I

SEE

NO

ROMANCE

IN

IT.


No matter what pictures are there

no matter what synopsis

Man, my friend hugs me like that when I'm drunk so what?

Nothing changes.
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 18:56   Link #818
yuuk1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: at the IchiRuki FC :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Well, I'm glad they made a movie about characterization of two and more ppl there, bus still.

I

SEE

NO

ROMANCE

IN

IT.


No matter what pictures are there

no matter what synopsis

Man, my friend hugs me like that when I'm drunk so what?

Nothing changes.
Obviously you're from the other side. I don't blame you since you seem like a Westerner. Most Western folks favor Inoue more than IchiRuki so it's all good.

I just don't see the point of commenting of "No Romance" when it has NOTHING to do with the thread.
__________________
Quote: The main focus of the FtB movie is the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia and the change in their feelings.-- Kubo
yuuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 19:22   Link #819
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Obviously you're from the other side. I don't blame you since you seem like a Westerner. Most Western folks favor Inoue more than IchiRuki so it's all good.

I just don't see the point of commenting of "No Romance" when it has NOTHING to do with the thread.
I even don't care about that idiot who can only compound two words of ''Kurosaki'' and ''Kun''.

And, if I remember well where is Greenwich, then I can say that I'm eastern.


The thread is about a movie not a bloody romance. There is thread specially made for shipping called ''Romance in Bleach'', so if you don't mind go there and speculate about IchiRuki and other ''cannon'' pairings.
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 21:50   Link #820
StrawRabbi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
"I'll erase your existence"

"That mask, just what are you?!"

"Was this your doing?!"

"It's me! Ichigo?! Don't you remember?"

>Yamajii bla bla...<

"That Hisana-san right? Rukia looks very much like her..."

"Rukia..."

"You guys... have always been waiting haven't you? I couldn't even give you your names at that time...(?)"

"What's wrong Renji? Don't remember Bankai?"

" ME..!? Bankai?!"

"Why do you know my name?"

"I'm ICHIGO!"

"Search...? Search for what?"

"That's why I said Ichigo!"

"I'm not interested! (?)"

"...very soon.. the memories will disappear."

"YOU IDIOT!!! Who cares about memories?! WE have a bond that can't be changed!!"

ehem... please people, do not forget that this movie chiefly revolves around Ichigo and Rukia, one that is the closest among the three, to the plot of BLEACH. Deny all you want, we have facts.

EDIT:

From http://eiganavi.gyao.jp/news/ranking/index.html
3位は『劇場版BLEACH Fade to Black 君の名を呼ぶ』。
「週刊少年ジャンプ」に連載中の人気バトルアクション・コミックの劇場版第3弾で、死神界の異 変と裏に潜む 驚愕の真相に主人公たちが挑む。
今回の主題歌はポルノグラフィティが担当。全国239スクリーンでの、初日2日間成績は動員1 37,996 人、興収152,694,000円。客層は男女比34:66となり、
原作、TVアニメ、映画、全てを網羅するファンに支持されている。

FTB Ranked in 3rd, they opened in 239 screens/theater; attended by 137,996 people and earned 152,694,000 yen in it's second day. Ratio between man:woman=34:66 (translated by sketchy)

Approximately, that's 1.70 million dollars (US), WAY better than DDR: 1.46 million dollars (US) lol!!!

lol it seems that BLEACH is all soap opera-y
i love opening though! sounds soo good!!

Hisana+Bya!!
__________________
StrawRabbi
Ichiruki
StrawRabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
call out your name

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.