AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-13, 19:47   Link #101
Lendra-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I was only making fun of Rukia -_- and I happen to make fun of all characters.
Also, going into a forum where there are going to be people who greatly respect Rukia's character and proclaiming insutling things about them AND their character is just asking for trouble. You brought this upon your self, I'm afraid :|
Old 2008-07-13, 19:56   Link #102
Zoe

Lendra-chan> You're not doing much better with your double and triple posting. Use the multi-quote button.

Movie site is up: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:58   Link #103
Lendra-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Lendra-chan> You're not doing much better with your double and triple posting. Use the multi-quote button.

Movie site is up: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/
Ah~ sorry 'bout that (I'm not too forum smart :\ )

And thanks for the link :3
Old 2008-07-13, 20:15   Link #104
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendra-chan View Post
-shrugs- whether or not you make fun of all characters, some people are gonna get terribly offended :\ (and I do remember you poking fun at rukia FANS not just rukia)
deal with it? Its all fun and games. Just because I make fun of them doesn't mean I don't like them.

anyways, Expect Rukia getting Seriously damaged and have her name called out by Ichigo ... again :P
Old 2008-07-13, 22:19   Link #105
Lendra-chan

Quote:
deal with it? Its all fun and games. Just because I make fun of them doesn't mean I don't like them.

anyways, Expect Rukia getting Seriously damaged and have her name called out by Ichigo ... again :P
Well you have to admit, it's an odd way to express your affection o_o; Callin' them freaks n' all.

And whaddya mean in your second line? I'm a little confused on what you're refering to (lest it be monotony.)
Old 2008-07-14, 00:11   Link #106
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:

*is a Rukia fan*

She's gonna get poked through the stomach. I swear. XD

Can't wait for the movie though, even though it may be cliched, I'll watch it for RUKIA-SAMA~
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 00:20   Link #107
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
This movie is definately geared towards Rukia fans, just as the second was geared towards Toushiro fans.

Judging from the poster, she probably gets "spirited away" or something, it definately has something to do with her "disappearing"
Old 2008-07-14, 00:23   Link #108
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This movie is definately geared towards Rukia fans, just as the second was geared towards Toushiro fans.

Judging from the poster, she probably gets "spirited away" or something, it definately has something to do with her "disappearing"
I hope she'll literally disappear. It'll make the movie more interesting. (Just make her to bring her back though )
Old 2008-07-14, 00:55   Link #109
Scarlett_Rain55

I hope they make Rukia ooc and do something stupid and dumb that would make the majority of the fan base hate her...J/K!! Heheh. I'm not that twisted!

Seriously though, I hate it when the lead feamle is extremely more popular than the other lead female. It makes the fan base feel so unbalanced, and unfair. But I guess it's my fault for having a habit of shipping the underdogs. >_>
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:45   Link #110
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
I was only making fun of Rukia -_- and I happen to make fun of all characters.
I haven't seen you make fun of another character XD
Anyway,what do you expect me to do,laugh at your jokes when they aren't even funny,they are just sarcastic remarks with no sense.
not original at all
And even if it's a joke,it is normal for me to defend my favourite character
Old 2008-07-14, 03:24   Link #111
HaNa-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
I hope they make Rukia ooc and do something stupid and dumb that would make the majority of the fan base hate her...J/K!! Heheh. I'm not that twisted!

Seriously though, I hate it when the lead feamle is extremely more popular than the other lead female. It makes the fan base feel so unbalanced, and unfair. But I guess it's my fault for having a habit of shipping the underdogs. >_>
We won't ^^ simply because it's just a filler

And please try to control your jealousy…rukia is popular because she's an awesome character.. none of your opinions will change that
HaNa-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 10:53   Link #112
ruote

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
We won't ^^ simply because it's just a filler

And please try to control your jealousy…rukia is popular because she's an awesome character.. none of your opinions will change that
that's what i'm talking about
bashing comments are fun to read
because their jealousy is becoming too obvious (they are just like the character they adore)
ruote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 11:59   Link #113
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Seriously though, I hate it when the lead feamle is extremely more popular than the other lead female.
Who is the other "lead" female? As far as i know, there was only one. All the rest are just other characters surrounding the two: I&R.
BleachAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 12:00   Link #114
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachAddict View Post
Who is the other "lead" female? As far as i know, there was only one. All the rest are just other characters surrounding the two: I&R.
True; the series did start off with the two of them (usually, the characters first to be formally introduced are the main characters...). I think of Orihime as more of a lead
Old 2008-07-15, 05:39   Link #115
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

Inoue has never been a female lead and will never be. She is in the same cathegory as Renji, Chad and Ishida but she is an important character in the current manga arc.
Ichigo and Rukia are the hero and the heroine of Bleach.
I doubt the movie with Inoue as a star will be in any way interesting. Hehe...a Hichi-movie or Kenpachi-movie or even an Aizen-movie have a much better potential. xD
Anyway, it's getting a bit offtopic.
I'm actually looking forward to this movie... Rukia is not my favourite character but I can practically smell a lot of Ichigo (oh, yeah, my baby) x Rukia interactions. It's gonna be juicy. Even the short trailer is juicy. Mmhm...I love Ichigo's cry. And I love the title of the movie...kudos to Kubo-sensei.
The movies are for joy. I hope this one will be enjoyable. Oh, damn, I forgot I would be able to watch it.....not so soon. The movie OP/ED aside... xD

Amy corE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 18:39   Link #116
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Inoue is a lead female in bleach, Shonen Jump did an article about the lead females of SJ, where Inoue was apart of along with other female leads from different series. Now whos more right, you or Shonen Jump?
Old 2008-07-15, 19:45   Link #117
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:

what if she sacrafices her self of get kiddnapped she is a part of a noble family.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 03:34   Link #118
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

HT, I have never seen or heard about this article. But I know the interview where Kubo sais that Ichigo and Rukia are the main characters of Bleach. I guess the one who is right is Kubo-sensei, judging by how he never gave Inoue a single colorspread with the male lead aka Ichigo. xD She is an important character, yes. But she is not a lead character. Like I said, she's always been in the same group as Renji, Ishida and Chad.
Oh, well, the thread is about RUKIA's movie.

Amy corE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 04:32   Link #119
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/
Old 2008-07-16, 04:35   Link #120
Ichigo&Rukia

http://www.jump40th.com/j-expo/
They choosed RUKIA.

Tags
call out your name