AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who will Sakura end up with?
Sasuke, duhhhhhhh... 30 37.97%
Naruto all the way! 15 18.99%
Choji... hehe... 3 3.80%
Shika is a cool guy... 1 1.27%
Itachi... muahahahahaaaaaa 3 3.80%
Neji 0 0%
Kakashi, cuz he's not actually that old... (26) 1 1.27%
Iruka, cuz he's sweet 1 1.27%
That Akamaru's guy I can't remember the name of... 2 2.53%
Ero-Sennin! Muuuuuuuuuhahahha 7 8.86%
Ino (Don't tell me there's nothing goin' on!) 16 20.25%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-11, 16:15   Link #21
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
Well, Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto anyway, thats for sure. I hate how she always changes her behavior against Naruto. For example: During the pleliminary matches she was all supportive and stuff, but when he accidentally makes her stumble, she hits him in the face.....
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 16:43   Link #22
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Yea she treated him like any other stranger that would have done that. They could have made it a romantic scene by showing a hug and sakura all surprised and asking "why" or something. Like when Ginji hugged the fire girl, now that was a powerful scene. But no, they had to make it all humurous for kids and have her punch him -_-
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 18:58   Link #23
[^_^x]

shes obsessed with Sasuke now but shes like what 13? It will pass and she will see Lee is a far more better person. Hinata will get with naruto. ten ten with Shikamaru. Ino with Chouji...lol Ero Sennin with Tsunade.
[^_^x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 21:41   Link #24
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Ino with Choji? hmmm, well considering Choji might be dead, you might want to hold off on that pairing. Naruto/Hinata is the only true couple i see in the series, at least Hinata is not some crazy psycho obsessed girl that stalkes the person she likes...

and as for Tsuande... well she's a 50 year old hag so who else can she be paired up with other than Jiraiya? But then again Shikamaru's dad did have a crush on her so god knows who else wants to get in her panties >_< *shivers*

*hmmm, i have to make Naruto/Hinata wallpaper when i finally finish that almost hentai Temari one ^^''''*
Old 2003-11-11, 21:50   Link #25
tem

I hate Sakura, so I hope she doesn't end up with anyone. She sure isn't giving much hope to us girls. If anything, she's a weak, pointless character who's just there to explain things to Naruto. I.will.not.rant.about.Sakura.Grr.

Anyhow, Sasuke is too good for her, Naruto is too good for her, and Rock Lee is too good for her. Ino is even too good for her.

::skips off, anti-Sakura flag waving::
tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 23:10   Link #26
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

damn straight tem sakura is what i like to call a chearleeder nin (one of my friends mentioned this in another thread he got it from me not the other way round neeway) sakura isnt gonna get sasuke cus hes gonna be wit mj and naruto will be wit hinata and lets see like avenger said lee is the biggest pimp so thats not an option and hmmmm shika is just tooo cool mabye ero sennin NOT ero sennin too good for her who else is there shino ahh good ol shino nah hell find some nice bug girl and settle down choji is dead (well he better be) kiba is gonna be wit akamaru (redman haha) neji will eventually end up wit sasuke and mj (cus i dont like neji) thats all the pepole i can think of ooooooo wait of course duhhh shes gonna be wit ino why didnt i think of that
Old 2003-11-11, 23:33   Link #27
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
hmmm, my hentaish mind just conjured up something. When Neiji was fighting against Hinata and he used his Byakugan.Who's to say that perverted bastard didn't use it to look under her clothes and check out her body? >_<

If he didn't became Naruto's bitch i would have killed that wanker myself. But he's a nice guy now so i forgive him. It would be cool if Neiji played Match maker for Naruto and Hinata, lol... wishful thinking but that would be so cool.

Naruto: Hey Neiji, whats up?

Neji: Just call me Onee-san from now on..

Naruto: Eh?
Old 2003-11-12, 01:19   Link #28
[^_^x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
and as for Tsuande... well she's a 50 year old hag so who else can she be paired up with other than Jiraiya? But then again Shikamaru's dad did have a crush on her so god knows who else wants to get in her panties >_< *shivers*

but he's married.... And for a 50 yr old shes hot...even tho it is fake. But so is 80% of Hollywood.
[^_^x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:26   Link #29
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
hmmm, my hentaish mind just conjured up something. When Neiji was fighting against Hinata and he used his Byakugan.Who's to say that perverted bastard didn't use it to look under her clothes and check out her body? >_<

If he didn't became Naruto's bitch i would have killed that wanker myself. But he's a nice guy now so i forgive him. It would be cool if Neiji played Match maker for Naruto and Hinata, lol... wishful thinking but that would be so cool.

Naruto: Hey Neiji, whats up?

Neji: Just call me Onee-san from now on..

Naruto: Eh?
it would never work: naruto is too dense. no way in hell could anyone pull it off...

naruto is just oblivious... except to sakura... i am not sure if kishimoto sensei should resolve the love issue or just let it stay the way it is... for a long time. not to mention that naruto isnt really a love oriented anime. the love story is very minor.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:32   Link #30
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
it would never work: naruto is too dense. no way in hell could anyone pull it off...

naruto is just oblivious... except to sakura... i am not sure if kishimoto sensei should resolve the love issue or just let it stay the way it is... for a long time. not to mention that naruto isnt really a love oriented anime. the love story is very minor.

Hey.... didn't he say 'I like you' or something like that in an episode, even if he didn't mean like like? He at least acknowledges her, so there's a chance.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:34   Link #31
uglypigs

sweet there's a ino option.
uglypigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:59   Link #32
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
I choose ino - its a perfect match - atleast thats what we want to think ^.^ and power to the people- WRITERS will DO WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT for ratings

Hopefully
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 02:28   Link #33
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

::scratches head:: I didn't put that there... so apparently someone added it themselves somehow. Anyway, I would add Rock Lee if I could, but I can't... He wouldn't be so bad an option if he weren't so beat up.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 04:35   Link #34
Zeratul
n00bie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznitty
with all due respect, i think hinata is a bit ugly and creepy.

i just think the dude could have made her look a bit better, you know, different haircut, but hey, thats me.
it's true it's all true
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 12:59   Link #35
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Sensei
Hey.... didn't he say 'I like you' or something like that in an episode, even if he didn't mean like like? He at least acknowledges her, so there's a chance.
... ... ...
Spoiler:
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:34   Link #36
eLstar
(^_^)v

Where's the Rock Lee Option?

Rock Lee probably loves Sakura a lot more then Sasuke does.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 23:10   Link #37
Kyubis Chakra
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
... ... ...
Spoiler:
Heh... I meant Naruto and Hinata... lol

Spoiler:
Kyubis Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 00:19   Link #38
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
i thought the same thing mr kyubi guy

sakura should be w/....... anyone but naruto, hinata doesnt look bad, specialy her cute hyuga eyes, her haircut is unique, its not like every hot anime girls well u know...... she has the innocent look instead of the slutty look, they are only llike 12 or 13 by the way, maybe when they hit puberty and then they start wearing those fishnets ^_^

also i read this earlier, sakura is only 13 or 12, her obsession should go away as she grows up, it happens when u girl w/ a giant forhead ^_^
Old 2003-11-13, 01:10   Link #39
Kyubis Chakra
Banned

I'm a girl... hehe.
Kyubis Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 01:22   Link #40
Stickels
Just passing by

do you have a giant forehead? :P
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote