AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-03-25, 17:33   Link #24561
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Not even once.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 18:32   Link #24562
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Not even once.
At all........
jalvin_billster1091 is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 19:11   Link #24563
Rovert10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I swear someone confessing their love for Touma and him awknowledging/accepting it will be the end of the world.
Rovert10 is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 19:14   Link #24564
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
I swear someone confessing their love for Touma and him awknowledging/accepting it will be the end of the world.
Sort of- remember the end of Vol 22 with Kamijou and Index?
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 20:43   Link #24565
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Shhhhh, if you say it loud the fandom will implode.
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 22:39   Link #24566
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Shhhhh, if you say it loud the fandom will implode.
lol if touma ever pick a girl and the other toumaxwhoever shipper gets mad because touma didn't choose the girl they wanted to ship him with well not only bring him a hatedom but even become much more hated then shiage and that some serious trouble. one of the reason why touma is only somewhat infamous with the fandom is because most of the fans love shipping him to the point that makes them really like kamijou. he only have a decent amount of haters(probably yuri fans or people who hate touma preaching). this is why kamichi is playing it safe hes much smarter then what people give him credit for by adding as much satisfaction of romance to the fandom as much as possible so the other girls may seem like they have a shot with touma. even though i ship toumaxmisaka i just wish kamichi works on her a little less so kamchi can give other fans satisfaction with their toumaxwhoever they ship with.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 22:55   Link #24567
Haigon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Recife
Everyone knows Touma will ends up with Accelerator. kamachi is just delaying the inevitable.
Haigon is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 23:06   Link #24568
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Everyone knows Touma will ends up with Accelerator. kamachi is just delaying the inevitable.
No, everyone knows that Touma will end up with the same bed in the same hospital room and is treated by the same doctor again.

With the number of shipping pairings we have in this series, it's a wonder that we haven't had a ship that is launched into space yet.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 23:15   Link #24569
desrtsku
wuaaai!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalos Region.
Age: 21
So he'll end up with FFD, poor guy, because he's had enough of the young pretty girls he preferred going with the old man.
__________________
Waaaaiii!
Pls, don't bully!
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 23:18   Link #24570
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Touma x Accelerator 2014 !
__________________
Ridwan is offline  
Old 2013-03-25, 23:36   Link #24571
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sort of- remember the end of Vol 22 with Kamijou and Index?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Shhhhh, if you say it loud the fandom will implode.
This scene was skip and we are only left guessing on what Touma wanted to say on Index. I'm sure Touma confess that he lost his memory to Index but is that all there is too it? Is that all what Touma wanted to say to Index

Kamachi is wise for skipping it or leaving it to the fans to interpret the scene

it leaves less people exploding and less people disillusioning and more people speculating.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 00:03   Link #24572
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
This scene was skip and we are only left guessing on what Touma wanted to say on Index. I'm sure Touma confess that he lost his memory to Index but is that all there is too it? Is that all what Touma wanted to say to Index

Kamachi is wise for skipping it or leaving it to the fans to interpret the scene

it leaves less people exploding and less people disillusioning and more people speculating.
The point is that the world was nearly destroyed because of that near miss.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 00:46   Link #24573
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
^Touma would probably like to take on Micheal again than angry mobs of fans. But really it should be clear as days if the others aren't delusional on who is the most important person to Touma.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 00:47   Link #24574
OverNOut
The Obsever
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Classified
^I thought it was Gabriel.
OverNOut is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 00:50   Link #24575
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Misha

Its Gabriel's water element body but the one controlling it is Micheal which is why its called Misha.

But the end of the arc where the elements are corrected. Micheal was back on his body in heaven while Gabriel was really drag on the mortal planes with a unstable body. Which is why Gabriel gone berserk and seek the largest body of water while freezing everything on its wake.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 07:57   Link #24576
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Everyone knows Touma will ends up with Accelerator. kamachi is just delaying the inevitable.
im still wondering how in the world did this shipping became so popular?
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 08:12   Link #24577
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
im still wondering how in the world did this shipping became so popular?
because of Suzushina Yuriko..... if you can female Accelerator why cant you have a male one two!
jalvin_billster1091 is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 08:13   Link #24578
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Because people can't get enough of taboo.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 09:19   Link #24579
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Because people are just plain nuts -_- (not counting me )

har har har genderbend are popular thing. Look at haruhi and kyon. Darn Kyonko is cute!!!!
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-03-26, 09:20   Link #24580
desrtsku
wuaaai!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalos Region.
Age: 21
AcquaXHamazura is better in my opinion.
__________________
Waaaaiii!
Pls, don't bully!
desrtsku is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.