AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-22, 17:58   Link #25341
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
OVA's and Movie are at least better and has more time when its being created unlike a series where it needs to be planned out for a whole when making it. And if I can suggest for a movie and ova it means that waiting isn't a problem for me because there are lots of animes/games/novels/work out there that I can do while waiting.
Yes you're thinking only about yourself and not for the franchise.

Remember how people said that the wait killed the Shana series' popularity (Even when it's not true)? That's going to happen to the Index series if you go down the non-TV series route.

One of the advantage this series has is that they can put out material fast, and you want to slow things to a crawl?
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:18   Link #25342
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
luckily the movie only took less then 2 years when index season 2 ended so it didn't do any damage to the fanbase and i have to agree with Chaos2frozen statement. if we have to do another somewhat long wait theres a good chance that the index fanbase could die a little and i rather it keep growing then letting it die out for ova and movies which normally take a year or two each for a movie to come out or an ova.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:23   Link #25343
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Not really if they take out SS2 out of the formula.

Afterall, Index II did Volume 7~13 + SS1.
Guys, didn't we agreed long time ago that it would be 2 seasons for the remaining volume Vol.14-18 and then Vol.19-22(SS2 can be fit only the useful parts) ??
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:30   Link #25344
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Guys, didn't we agreed long time ago that it would be 2 seasons for the remaining volume Vol.14-18 and then Vol.19-22(SS2 can be fit only the useful parts) ??
Personally I would go 14-19 and then the last three books, but essentially I think everybody can agree that Index III should not try to do it all.

...unless it's a split 2+1 cour.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:31   Link #25345
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
if jc staff is gonna take consideration to that kind of idea then that be good but normally series like these tend to last 3 seasons at best, especially the series with 24 episodes in it "wilfriback".
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:40   Link #25346
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
if jc staff is gonna take consideration to that kind of idea then that be good but normally series like these tend to last 3 seasons at best, especially the series with 24 episodes in it "wilfriback".
I don't understand what you said _n...

But JCSTAFF did the first season using 6 novels - 1 Chapter from vol.5.

Second season did 7 novels + SS1 - 1 Chapterand +1 Chapter from Vol.5.


So the guess is that having 9 novels + SS2 and cramping all in 1 season is ridiculous even for JCStaff's standards, so the logical answer would be 2 seasons.
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:42   Link #25347
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
You know if you consider railgun and Index as one franchise, this is already their fourth season...
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:46   Link #25348
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
I apologize for my great miscalculation *bows*

TwT

Anyhow, I want next season of anime ;w;
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 18:46   Link #25349
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
well they are a part of one whole story together so i guess your right and the majority of the RAILDEX fans seems to agree as well so yeah its like a fourth season. but what i ment was series like index and railgun tend to last up to three seasons if you don't consider them a whole franchise in one you see that they would probably last up to 3 seasons at best for index and railgun(but i could be wrong).
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:07   Link #25350
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
I can see it... the tragic end at the end of the WWIII arc, animated... where Mikoto cries after she finds Touma's Gekota strap... ;____;

With a sad song being played at the ending...
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:10   Link #25351
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I can see it... the tragic end at the end of the WWIII arc, animated... where Mikoto cries after she finds Touma's Gekota strap... ;____;

With a sad song being played at the ending...
you must really like shipping those two don't you.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:10   Link #25352
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I can see it... the tragic end at the end of the WWIII arc, animated... where Mikoto cries after she finds Touma's Gekota strap... ;____;

With a sad song being played at the ending...
You know. JC staff is notorious for doing stupid. It happen on Vol 8 of ZnT when it got animated. They didn't kill Saito but bring him back immediately -_-

It will probably epic if they left Touma dead but I doubt it.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:13   Link #25353
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
you must really like shipping those two don't you.
I have loved Touma x Mikoto for a very long time and support it all the way. Yes I do sometimes like those other female character pairing with Touma (Ex. Misaki x Touma or Itsuwa x Touma), just as a fanfic kind of thing, but in reality I 100% support Touma x Mikoto <3

And seriously speaking, I want those to get married and etc. <3
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:14   Link #25354
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You know. JC staff is notorious for doing stupid. It happen on Vol 8 of ZnT when it got animated. They didn't kill Saito but bring him back immediately -_-

It will probably epic if they left Touma dead but I doubt it.
Well, Touma doesn't return until like end of NT Vol.1 right? So I am sure they will leave him dead for the time being

Like not show him at the end of the episode or what not and such lol
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:24   Link #25355
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I have loved Touma x Mikoto for a very long time and support it all the way. Yes I do sometimes like those other female character pairing with Touma (Ex. Misaki x Touma or Itsuwa x Touma), just as a fanfic kind of thing, but in reality I 100% support Touma x Mikoto <3

And seriously speaking, I want those to get married and etc. <3
you aren't the only one i guarantee you that. if anyone remember that old pairing list you gotta admit toumaxmisaka won by a mile away compare to the majority of the shipping in the other top ten by votes(especially mikotoxkuroko) though toumaxaccelerator,dam was it close( i guess yuri shippers must find them to be an attractive couple).
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:32   Link #25356
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
you aren't the only one i guarantee you that. if anyone remember that old pairing list you gotta admit toumaxmisaka won by a mile away compare to the majority of the shipping in the other top ten by votes(especially mikotoxkuroko) though toumaxaccelerator,dam was it close( i guess yuri shippers must find them to be an attractive couple).
Eh, I was mostly a lurker than poster until recently, so I don't know that poll XP;;

Anyhow hell yeah Touma x Mikoto all the way x)

It's also a good thing Kamachi is pushing Mikoto x Touma all the way in the novels. Although slowly, I feel it will make some progress XP

NT series made it more realistic with Mikoto finally making her moves more and more towards Touma
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:53   Link #25357
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
its because most fans want touma to end up with mikoto so kamichi is shiping them lately rather then index.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 19:57   Link #25358
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
its because most fans want touma to end up with mikoto so kamichi is shiping them lately rather then index.
If I remember correctly, the character Kamichi would like to become friends with was Mikoto right?

Maybe that's part of the reason
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 20:02   Link #25359
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
i think there was an interview about that in the past so you might be right(he does love his MC kamijou as well) so i bet thats why he ships them.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-04-22, 20:11   Link #25360
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That doesn't say much.

Anything is better if it's not rushed and has increased quality.
I'm saying that 1 movie is good IMO, but not 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sure, just give Dengeki the same fundings then.
I wasn't aware Dengeki was producing the anime. And anyway, instead of more funding, it's a matter of how it's managed. Skimping on the story board is never a good idea.
leukrota is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.