AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-14, 10:39   Link #26461
erdii
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkey
regarding AC knowing Touma's ability. ı think it was mentioned some scientist (most probably Kiharas) know about it and want to experiment on Touma but Aleister stops them. ı don't remember which volume it was but ı remember reading something like this
__________________
erdii is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 10:44   Link #26462
FallenHero
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666
biri biri is out of question. She is a tsundere that gone bad for me. Same as Louise. And I don't understand why people like her for that matter. I don't like it if the girl is being abusive heck I also don't like index but at least her bite isn't deadly compare to lightning and touma actually prefer Index's bites.
Mikoto is just a product of her environment. Just take a look at how her fellow peers respond to an unknown male.

Quote:
And then a loud voice erupted.

However, it was not a cute “Kyaaah!”

“Death to the street performing voyeur! Kill hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!”

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !! Why do I have to fall prey to the world’s lamest false accusatioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!?”

He rolled out of the way of a strange mountain of flames and pillar of ice before fleeing outside through a stainless steel door. He seemed to be in a building meant for school sports clubs, but he had no idea exactly where he was.
I pray for the poor soul of whoever catches one of these girls fancy.
FallenHero is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 10:48   Link #26463
desrtsku
wuaaai!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
regarding AC knowing Touma's ability. ı think it was mentioned some scientist (most probably Kiharas) know about it and want to experiment on Touma but Aleister stops them. ı don't remember which volume it was but ı remember reading something like this
Everyone in the deepest parts of the dark side knows about Touma and IB, it's not a mystery for anyone. The issue is about everyone in the entirety of the city (without exception) knowing about it.
__________________
Waaaaiii!
Pls, don't bully!
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:08   Link #26464
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
People really just don't seem to understand how it works. She's firing lightning at him not because it would hurt him but because it can't hurt him. She freaked out everytime she accidentally hurt the guy.
No she totally wants to hurt him and sometimes she really should since he's about to go do something reckless that would get him hospitalized anyway. At least she wouldn't deliberately try to kill him. She gets confused when she hits him since he's used to not being able to hit him but not sorry. She feels moderately guilty when she hit him while he had a gunshot wound because she's not actually a jerk, just impulsive and inconsiderate.

More like she wants to hurt him a little but not kill him or cause enough harm to put him out of commission for a long time? Or just "defeat" him? At least back in the first novels she was treating him like a rival or a challenge. Like her pride was hurt from not being able to take him down and somewhere along the way her revenge quest turned into a sport and then into stalking and then into whatever it is right now.

Rather than tsundere, she used to be actual shonen protagonist Misaka Mikoto with Touma as the aloof mysterious invincible one-sided rival? Now she pretty much dropped the rivalry aspect and started acting like a more straightforward tsundere who shrieks and attack her love interest whenever she's ruffled. And it's supposed to be "cute" and "adorable" because she's a cute girl in luv and it's supposed to be endearing.

Meanwhile who cares about Touma's feelings? It's obviously his fault if Misaka chases him around the city for hours just after spotting him while he has tons of homework to do or dinner to prepare. He's a guy and she's a tsundere. That's how it works. It's supposed to be "cute". We're supposed to laugh at his misfortune and he deserves it for being a bad love interest not making his life revolve around her anyway. Not like he has anything better to do with his life like graduating or socializing or idk saving the world on daily basis. Not to mention the constant implication that Misaka is entitled to Touma because SHE has feelings for him.

Of course I'm exaggerating a lot since Misaka tends to resort to violence by nature to begin with, love interest or not. Her dere is genuine but her violence must be a level 5 thing instead of a tsun thing. (FiveDere? They're all like that.) And she is genuinely helpful as long as she can keep her cool and doesn't jump to assumptions but this is basically the general outline for most tsundere characters and frankly, I'm tired of them. And she keeps becoming more and more of a typical mindless tsundere every single novel instead of maturing into something calmer and wiser.

My greatest wish is to one day see a tsundere kill or hospitalize her love interest and get realistically jailed and chastised for it. Unfortunately even if they smash a steel chair on their heads it gets treated as comedic or romantic and it's always the love interests fault for doing and saying something that ticks the tsundere off for some reason only she can get. Basically;

Person A: Aww are you two on a date?
Boy: We're just friends.
Girl: *bonks with a bat/pushes of a cliff/breaks an arm* IDIOT!
Boy: What did I do?
Girl: *panics/blushes/storms off CUTELY"
Person A: You totally deserved that.
Boy: *cries a bit but accepts it*
-Rinse and Repeat-
Fandom: Aww she's so cute he doesn't deserve her I wish she was my waifu wwwww

Tsunderes man. You either love them or hate them.
Blizzard is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:20   Link #26465
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
High possibility she'll blow up the room and then some.



Insert imouto deadpan laugh fufufu.
About your avatar there was a joke about the Sister wanting to be like the crawling chaos... Accelerator gave her a hand for that .
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:24   Link #26466
Acer
Death to the infidels!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: in a world of pain!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
No she totally wants to hurt him and sometimes she really should since he's about to go do something reckless that would get him hospitalized anyway. At least she wouldn't deliberately try to kill him. She gets confused when she hits him since he's used to not being able to hit him but not sorry. She feels moderately guilty when she hit him while he had a gunshot wound because she's not actually a jerk, just impulsive and inconsiderate.

More like she wants to hurt him a little but not kill him or cause enough harm to put him out of commission for a long time? Or just "defeat" him? At least back in the first novels she was treating him like a rival or a challenge. Like her pride was hurt from not being able to take him down and somewhere along the way her revenge quest turned into a sport and then into stalking and then into whatever it is right now.

Rather than tsundere, she used to be actual shonen protagonist Misaka Mikoto with Touma as the aloof mysterious invincible one-sided rival? Now she pretty much dropped the rivalry aspect and started acting like a more straightforward tsundere who shrieks and attack her love interest whenever she's ruffled. And it's supposed to be "cute" and "adorable" because she's a cute girl in luv and it's supposed to be endearing.

Meanwhile who cares about Touma's feelings? It's obviously his fault if Misaka chases him around the city for hours just after spotting him while he has tons of homework to do or dinner to prepare. He's a guy and she's a tsundere. That's how it works. It's supposed to be "cute". We're supposed to laugh at his misfortune and he deserves it for being a bad love interest not making his life revolve around her anyway. Not like he has anything better to do with his life like graduating or socializing or idk saving the world on daily basis. Not to mention the constant implication that Misaka is entitled to Touma because SHE has feelings for him.

Of course I'm exaggerating a lot since Misaka tends to resort to violence by nature to begin with, love interest or not. Her dere is genuine but her violence must be a level 5 thing instead of a tsun thing. (FiveDere? They're all like that.) And she is genuinely helpful as long as she can keep her cool and doesn't jump to assumptions but this is basically the general outline for most tsundere characters and frankly, I'm tired of them. And she keeps becoming more and more of a typical mindless tsundere every single novel instead of maturing into something calmer and wiser.

My greatest wish is to one day see a tsundere kill or hospitalize her love interest and get realistically jailed and chastised for it. Unfortunately even if they smash a steel chair on their heads it gets treated as comedic or romantic and it's always the love interests fault for doing and saying something that ticks the tsundere off for some reason only she can get. Basically;

Person A: Aww are you two on a date?
Boy: We're just friends.
Girl: *bonks with a bat/pushes of a cliff/breaks an arm* IDIOT!
Boy: What did I do?
Girl: *panics/blushes/storms off CUTELY"
Person A: You totally deserved that.
Boy: *cries a bit but accepts it*
-Rinse and Repeat-
Fandom: Aww she's so cute he doesn't deserve her I wish she was my waifu wwwww

Tsunderes man. You either love them or hate them.
the problem is that in the last volume, she made it clear she wanted to be a good woman, so I was expecting at least she tried to keep it longer, but it seems that it was all an illusion.
Acer is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:26   Link #26467
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Well, some physical contact would probably paralyze Mikoto, but how about Index? Actually a valid question, how would she feel about getting hugged all of a sudden?
She will go Kyun like that time during Daihasesai.
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:32   Link #26468
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
about Misaki... maybe she met touma in his previous school... elementrary or middle school.... like misaki was controling some other girl that was in his class.. and she was learning about touma via that other girls eyes... so they never met in person and it was more like she was the stalker who was observing him (or she heared a lot about touma AC head people as one of the level5).... later maybe they split ways becouse she had to go to different school then touma so they lost contact...

anywya people are like it becouse its fresh and funny... and I wonder when he and misaki will meet in person once again (only to make misaka notice them...wondering what is their relantionship... or thinking misaki used her ability on him to make her angry)
zibi88 is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:39   Link #26469
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
the problem is that in the last volume, she made it clear she wanted to be a good woman, so I was expecting at least she tried to keep it longer, but it seems that it was all an illusion.
You'd think she'd better to stop and ask "Who are you trying to save this time?" or "What kind of mess did you get caught up in now?" instead of screaming and blasting him off by now.

On the other hand look at Miss Trust Issues Misaki; "If you say so then it must be true." and "You wouldn't lie but you might've been tricked."

What's going on? Shouldn't this be in reverse? I had high hopes for Misaka after last volume darn it must've been the guilt.
Blizzard is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:47   Link #26470
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
No she totally wants to hurt him and sometimes she really should since he's about to go do something reckless that would get him hospitalized anyway. At least she wouldn't deliberately try to kill him. She gets confused when she hits him since he's used to not being able to hit him but not sorry. She feels moderately guilty when she hit him while he had a gunshot wound because she's not actually a jerk, just impulsive and inconsiderate.
Perhaps you should re-read the novels. The reason Misaka attacks Touma, apart from when she wants to fight, is to get his attention, since he has a bad habit of brushing her off and ignoring her. So she does something that won't hurt him but he can't ignore.

Quote:
Not to mention the constant implication that Misaka is entitled to Touma because SHE has feelings for him.
Where on Earth do you get this from? At most, people accept that because of various in-universe and out of universe reasons, Mikoto is going to win, if anyone does.

Quote:
My greatest wish is to one day see a tsundere kill or hospitalize her love interest and get realistically jailed and chastised for it. Unfortunately even if they smash a steel chair on their heads it gets treated as comedic or romantic and it's always the love interests fault for doing and saying something that ticks the tsundere off for some reason only she can get.
You know, my greatest wish is that people would educate themselves about slapstick comedy.

Quote:
You'd think she'd better to stop and ask "Who are you trying to save this time?" or "What kind of mess did you get caught up in now?" instead of screaming and blasting him off by now.
You realize this goes both ways right? Touma might have tried to explain what happened instead of instantly running. Plus she didn't actually attack him, just tried to restrain him.

Quote:
On the other hand look at Miss Trust Issues Misaki; "If you say so then it must be true." and "You wouldn't lie but you might've been tricked."What's going on? Shouldn't this be in reverse? I had high hopes for Misaka after last volume darn it must've been the guilt.
How about you wait until you hear the whole story before judging, eh?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:51   Link #26471
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Almost forgot

Spoiler for Index and physical contact:

And thanks for proving my point Endscape. Much appreciated.
Blizzard is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:55   Link #26472
desrtsku
wuaaai!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
No she totally wants to hurt him and sometimes she really should since he's about to go do something reckless that would get him hospitalized anyway. At least she wouldn't deliberately try to kill him. She gets confused when she hits him since he's used to not being able to hit him but not sorry. She feels moderately guilty when she hit him while he had a gunshot wound because she's not actually a jerk, just impulsive and inconsiderate.

More like she wants to hurt him a little but not kill him or cause enough harm to put him out of commission for a long time? Or just "defeat" him? At least back in the first novels she was treating him like a rival or a challenge. Like her pride was hurt from not being able to take him down and somewhere along the way her revenge quest turned into a sport and then into stalking and then into whatever it is right now.
Not at all, when she really wants to hurt him she goes physical instead of using electricity (since she at least knows that Esper powers don't work on him at all), like the times when he managed to have naked girls changing in front of him.
She really is firing all those lightning bolts and expecting Touma to come out completely unscathed. Case in point, notice that whenever he actually hits Touma her first reaction is always "eh!! Why did it hit him? He usually just neutralize it!!" even before she notices the actual damages that was done to his body.

Quote:
Of course I'm exaggerating a lot since Misaka tends to resort to violence by nature to begin with, love interest or not. Her dere is genuine but her violence must be a level 5 thing instead of a tsun thing. (FiveDere? They're all like that.) And she is genuinely helpful as long as she can keep her cool and doesn't jump to assumptions but this is basically the general outline for most tsundere characters and frankly, I'm tired of them. And she keeps becoming more and more of a typical mindless tsundere every single novel instead of maturing into something calmer and wiser.
Now, I'm seriously pissed off.
She only resorts to true violence against violent people, I thought that was made pretty clear already. There's also Kuroko but that's only for the comic relief you mentioned (yes it's not Touma's rôle). Using "violence" to characterize her is deforming her character. She's hotblooded yes but "violent", not that much.

The part that pisses me off the most and everyone was saying it is probably the "And she keeps becoming more and more of a typical mindless tsundere every single novel instead of maturing into something calmer and wiser.". She clearly fired lightnings at him in only two instance during the NT volumes :
1. He was drunk and guess how the conversation went.

2. “First you leave me behind at Hawaii, then you suddenly grope my chest when we meet again, and now you’re flirting with some girl like it’s a normal thing! Do you never think about explaining anything or apologizing for anything!?”
=> please remember that she did nothing when he groped her. It actually took him acting like an asshole several times for her to fire a single damn lightning bolt ... and please remember that she didn't even expect that same lightning bolt to hit.
And you guys still dare says she got worse.

And as a bonus, there's the scene during NT7 that everyone is complaining about. What did she do? She just shouted, she did nothing but shouting at a supposedly pervert. The guy ran like the suspicious guy he is before anything even happened, and guess what? What she wanted was explanation, not beating the shit out of him. Even Touma stated he could actually have talked to her, he just didn't want to waste time trying to calm her down and reasoning her ... which is actually something he didn't need to do in the first place since what the other party wants is listening to explanations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
Person A: Aww are you two on a date?
Boy: We're just friends.
Girl: *bonks with a bat/pushes of a cliff/breaks an arm* IDIOT!
Boy: What did I do?
Girl: *panics/blushes/storms off CUTELY"
Person A: You totally deserved that.
Boy: *cries a bit but accepts it*
-Rinse and Repeat-
Nah, in Miko's case she'd just hammer him with a pillow ... or switch to punches and kicks if she's really serious.

And damn, I was ninjaed by thousands of people.
__________________
Waaaaiii!
Pls, don't bully!
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 11:56   Link #26473
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
This might just be nothing but why did Misaki suggested out of all possible things, that Touma should beat up a couple of the girls to get access ?
She knows, she knows punching females isn't out of character for Touma. Maybe she even knows about Sherry, Oriana or Agnese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Is it just me, or did Misaki have a better chemistry with Touma in this chapter than anything Mikoto had with him in the last 10 volumes?
Doesn't that applies to any girl of the series? Even Saten...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But a stress ball is only subjected to the force you can muster from only your hands....

...A punching bag on the other hand...
Isn't that Kyosuke's, the legendary punching bag with no dignity, reason to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
It aleister's plan , as written in art of war " War is all about deceptions." Make your key piece as unimportant as possible , make all of decoys seem important as possible plus smoke and mirrors let the piece fall into place....

The monkey wrench was Shaige aka the slave, man servant speaking of which his role as protagonist slowly slipping away
Just wait for next Chapter... that until the dojikko cyborg screw up his big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
No she totally wants to hurt him and sometimes she really should since he's about to go do something reckless that would get him hospitalized anyway. At least she wouldn't deliberately try to kill him. She gets confused when she hits him since he's used to not being able to hit him but not sorry. She feels moderately guilty when she hit him while he had a gunshot wound because she's not actually a jerk, just impulsive and inconsiderate.

More like she wants to hurt him a little but not kill him or cause enough harm to put him out of commission for a long time? Or just "defeat" him? At least back in the first novels she was treating him like a rival or a challenge. Like her pride was hurt from not being able to take him down and somewhere along the way her revenge quest turned into a sport and then into stalking and then into whatever it is right now.

Rather than tsundere, she used to be actual shonen protagonist Misaka Mikoto with Touma as the aloof mysterious invincible one-sided rival? Now she pretty much dropped the rivalry aspect and started acting like a more straightforward tsundere who shrieks and attack her love interest whenever she's ruffled. And it's supposed to be "cute" and "adorable" because she's a cute girl in luv and it's supposed to be endearing.

Meanwhile who cares about Touma's feelings? It's obviously his fault if Misaka chases him around the city for hours just after spotting him while he has tons of homework to do or dinner to prepare. He's a guy and she's a tsundere. That's how it works. It's supposed to be "cute". We're supposed to laugh at his misfortune and he deserves it for being a bad love interest not making his life revolve around her anyway. Not like he has anything better to do with his life like graduating or socializing or idk saving the world on daily basis. Not to mention the constant implication that Misaka is entitled to Touma because SHE has feelings for him.

Of course I'm exaggerating a lot since Misaka tends to resort to violence by nature to begin with, love interest or not. Her dere is genuine but her violence must be a level 5 thing instead of a tsun thing. (FiveDere? They're all like that.) And she is genuinely helpful as long as she can keep her cool and doesn't jump to assumptions but this is basically the general outline for most tsundere characters and frankly, I'm tired of them. And she keeps becoming more and more of a typical mindless tsundere every single novel instead of maturing into something calmer and wiser.

My greatest wish is to one day see a tsundere kill or hospitalize her love interest and get realistically jailed and chastised for it. Unfortunately even if they smash a steel chair on their heads it gets treated as comedic or romantic and it's always the love interests fault for doing and saying something that ticks the tsundere off for some reason only she can get. Basically;

Person A: Aww are you two on a date?
Boy: We're just friends.
Girl: *bonks with a bat/pushes of a cliff/breaks an arm* IDIOT!
Boy: What did I do?
Girl: *panics/blushes/storms off CUTELY"
Person A: You totally deserved that.
Boy: *cries a bit but accepts it*
-Rinse and Repeat-
Fandom: Aww she's so cute he doesn't deserve her I wish she was my waifu wwwww

Tsunderes man. You either love them or hate them.
I totally agree with you BUT...

I find your last line insulting because it feels like you're putting good tsunderes like Ai-chan, Hina, Yuri, etc in the same bag with Louise, Taiga and Mikoto.
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:01   Link #26474
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
Almost forgot

And thanks for proving my point Endscape. Much appreciated.
And what point did I actually prove?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:03   Link #26475
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Nah I just mean the true love kill kill ones and THIS is the reason why I avoided this thread and came to hate this ship to begin with. People derailing every single discussion with KamiMiko delusions. Uggu I actually shipped this before I found the fandom and now I just wish Misaka would get written out of main novels so that I won't end up hating her as well.

And Misaka is violent. No buts or excuses or sugarcoating around it.
Blizzard is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:06   Link #26476
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Oh boy here comes Misaka fanboys to the rescue quoting you in 3...2...1...
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:09   Link #26477
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
Nah I just mean the true love kill kill ones and THIS is the reason why I avoided this thread and came to hate this ship to begin with. People derailing every single discussion with KamiMiko delusions. Uggu I actually shipped this before I found the fandom and now I just wish Misaka would get written out of main novels so that I won't end up hating her as well.
Weren't you the one that derailed the thread?

Quote:
And Misaka is violent. No buts or excuses or sugarcoating around it.
I'll repeat myself here.

Quote:
You know, my greatest wish is that people would educate themselves about slapstick comedy.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:10   Link #26478
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Oh boy here comes Misaka fanboys to the rescue quoting you in 3...2...1...
IKR I can almost recite them all in real time.
Blizzard is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:13   Link #26479
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Weren't you the one that derailed the thread?



I'll repeat myself here.
No, he wasn't. I can tell you if you want names.

Only if one still finds that funny <_<…

PS: Should. I call a mod? Pages 1322 -1324 are a mess.
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-05-14, 12:17   Link #26480
Hiss13
OHAYO GOZAIMOMO~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
the problem is that in the last volume, she made it clear she wanted to be a good woman, so I was expecting at least she tried to keep it longer, but it seems that it was all an illusion.
I remember being hyped when she said that. I thought that she was going to change a bit. I thought that this meant she was going to mature. Then comes NT07 and what does she say?


Even if she knows that sending sparks at him won't hurt him, it still doesn't excuse the fact that she did attack him. Had she been willing to just ask "Hey! What are you doing here?" and possibly offer her assistance instead screaming "You pervert!" at him as soon as she saw him, that would be development for her. That would be some maturation on her part.

Before anyone says that she is a product of her environment, the School Garden, look at the fact that she has been exposed to far more than most students in the School Garden, even Academy City as a whole. She's been through the Level Upper, RSPK, and Sisters ordeals. She's seen conflicts of interest between opposing forces (Liberal Arts City), entered the battlefields of WWIII, assisted in preventing a violent invasion and take over of a large government in Hawaii, and fought a saint (something which the only other person in Academy City who did so was Kamijou) while claiming:

Quote:
“You don’t need a good reason to save a friend. If you want to save them, then save them. …I know someone who kept saying those stupid things even when he was driven to the brink of death, and he really did save over 10,000 people in the end. And that idiot that saved so many people is trying to save someone today like always. I know I can’t stop him. No matter how much I don’t want him to do anything dangerous, seeing him off with a push to the back is the sign of a good woman!!”
Yet her character did not progress. It REGRESSED, if anything. Where was that push to the back that she said was the sign of a good woman? I sure as hell didn't see any.
So DON'T make the excuse of lack of exposure or flowing with the environment because neither is feasible.

Ahhh...finally got that off my chest.

Last edited by Hiss13; 2013-05-14 at 12:27.
Hiss13 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.