AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-09, 06:53   Link #3541
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Force of habit, when you're suddenly ambushed you don't always have time to think things through. Mikoto just did what comes naturally, in this case she's a kicker.

Just ask the vending machine.
ah yeah! that's too... a habit
me too has a habit to attack something that make me surprised, living or not

and poor vending machine already receive enough kick from Thundere Queen

oh btw:
Ping-bro?
which hospital you're check in? Viper will arrive in Changi airport around this time if she follow her schedule.
May be she can visit you in my place....don't worry, she wont kill you. And you won't notice her presence at all.

Last edited by surerman; 2010-07-09 at 09:53.
Old 2010-07-09, 09:10   Link #3542
Miraluka
18 forever

Kuroko was the kicker not Mikoto . BTW, thanks for the updates, Teh_Ping.
Old 2010-07-09, 15:16   Link #3543
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)

I was just rewatching Index S1 and Index said (referring to esper's trying to understand how magic works) something about "If people from this world were to try and understand the mechanics behind how our world works, their brains would be torn apart just for thinking it". Does that have something to do with why Accelerator brain felt like it was going to split in two when he was trying to figure out how Touma's abilities worked? And if that's the case, what does this say about Touma's abilities? Or has someone already brought this up before?
Old 2010-07-09, 16:24   Link #3544
tsunade666

nope it doesn't have any connection on it. Touma's IB is is not magic. Plus his battle in vol 20. In black wings mode the black wings is too much for a normal person to use. It's not even enough to consider the pain Accel is going through while it's activated. It's like your head is splitting in half. That's the periodic pain of Accel while his in Black wings.

As for magic. Index describe magic as POISON or something like .... a double edge sword? if you ask me it's a blade that will cut down your enemy but wrong use of it it would turn against you.
Old 2010-07-09, 16:39   Link #3545
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

In the volume where Oriana offered a kiss to Touma, did he actually accept it? He does like the Big-sis types after all.
Old 2010-07-09, 17:28   Link #3546
Ashaman

Yeah, but she was joking. Maybe.

Seiri stops him anyway
Old 2010-07-10, 02:20   Link #3547
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
I was just rewatching Index S1 and Index said (referring to esper's trying to understand how magic works) something about "If people from this world were to try and understand the mechanics behind how our world works, their brains would be torn apart just for thinking it". Does that have something to do with why Accelerator brain felt like it was going to split in two when he was trying to figure out how Touma's abilities worked? And if that's the case, what does this say about Touma's abilities? Or has someone already brought this up before?

I don't think that's what she meant

Simply put, if one try to do magic without proper knowledge, it's just an accidental waiting to happen. Same thing with science, if anyone tries to build a bomb, or to practice Medicine, or wire an electric circuit without any idea what's they're doing, it's just asking for trouble.
Old 2010-07-10, 02:23   Link #3548
stillmissing

Spoiler for vol 21:
Old 2010-07-10, 02:31   Link #3549
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
Spoiler for vol 21:

Awww... I was hoping for some powered-up Touma for the cover... When is this coming out again?
Old 2010-07-10, 04:16   Link #3550
LockeManuel

Bigger cover (from illustrator's homepage)

I was hoping for a Touma cover, too... Well, now we have to wait until August 10...
Old 2010-07-10, 05:39   Link #3551
tsunade666

A volume about Shiage. Why do I feel that Mikoto would be fighting Mugino and end up protecting Shiage instead of finding Touma at all. Maybe Mikoto would be meeting up Accelerator too.
Old 2010-07-10, 06:02   Link #3552
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
A volume about Shiage. Why do I feel that Mikoto would be fighting Mugino and end up protecting Shiage instead of finding Touma at all. Maybe Mikoto would be meeting up Accelerator too.
I don't think it would solely be about him. As I've recalled, a synopsis some time back still points that the score between Touma and Fiamma would be the main event.
Old 2010-07-10, 06:08   Link #3553
tsunade666

but the cover doesn't say so. The cover tends to show who would be the main characters of the volume so I think. It would be just a confrontation for Touma and Fianmma but still not the climax. Like a battle with Carissa where it end up with 2 volumes.
Old 2010-07-10, 07:20   Link #3554
pampz21
ripApart

hmmm maybe its about Mugino commin and Mikoto setting the score done in To aru K and the ending will be Touma and Fiamma face off and an extremely high quality cliffhanger!

Boredom can kill you~
Old 2010-07-10, 07:24   Link #3555
tsunade666

oh great I would be having a heart attack if that happen. Just imagine a major clash and then a sacrifice and pinch level cliffhanger.
Old 2010-07-10, 08:04   Link #3556
ykf566

Am i seeing two hands from Mugino? Sure doesn't look like that artificial hand she produced
Old 2010-07-10, 08:19   Link #3557
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Her left arm seemed bare though.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 35. Completed: 208. Plan to watch: 35.

Old 2010-07-10, 08:28   Link #3558
ykf566

I though it was because of the angle, though it does look somewhat off.

At the very least it looks different then this one

Spoiler for Mugino:

Last edited by ykf566; 2010-07-10 at 08:30. Reason: spoiler?
Old 2010-07-10, 09:25   Link #3559
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Well, either way, Shiage will probably be getting a bigger role in this one again. I'm just wondering how much would ITEM be involved in Russia.

Surerman, I'm discharged now (Hospital doesn't have Wi-fi, dang...). Getting posted to combat duty, though I'll most likely end up getting posted out to non-combat in a month due to admin matters and health issues. Which hopefully means 8 to 5 duty, which means more time to work on this project...

Vending machine abuse seem to be very popular nowadays...

And speaking of project, Vol 8 Chp 1 Part 2 done, 75%. Think can finish up this chapter today.

Last edited by Sleep_ping; 2010-07-10 at 10:18.
Old 2010-07-10, 10:21   Link #3560
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't think it would solely be about him. As I've recalled, a synopsis some time back still points that the score between Touma and Fiamma would be the main event.
I wonder just how much of a heavy hitter Fiamma is....Guy seems pretty high up although his giant claw seems kinda unimpressive overall.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen