AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-09, 11:41   Link #3761
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
Well if you are fighting a archangel... even a weaken archangel I guess your priority is defead the entity that can moob the floor with everyone.
Phibrizzo is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 12:52   Link #3762
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin93 View Post
Vol. 21 Images
Spoiler:
Star of Bethlehem looks a bit different than I thought it would. It looks like a death star ship, whereas I thought it would be more like some kind of island. The real question though is why Fiamma had to get Touma on it? Is it some kind of alter for a ceremony to unlock IB's full powers?

And I wasn't expecting Aqua to give up his powers, I wonder what that leaves him now that he's just a normal guy?
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 14:21   Link #3763
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
isn't that the maou ship or demon lord ship that's been a talk on the previews post? Though if that's the star of Bethlehem the only thing I can think of the use of touma is destroying it to bits.

Though by the last picture it looks like a major cliffhanger in the battle with touma and fianma. But heck his doing a solo mode against ubber hax fianmma. Oh great a volume worth waiting for.

I just had a hunch that the one who would survive on those two would end up being powered up. Sucking all the magic and the surrounding of the ship with it. But what's archangel gabriel doing in the ship?

EDIT:

scans for vol 21 is out. but I wish theirs a txt version so I can start reading it.

btw if anyone know their on how did they make the txt version can someone please share their knowledge on that one! PLEASE!!!

EDIT:

why was lessar poking touma with her tail?

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-08-09 at 16:14.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 17:18   Link #3764
sasuke706
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
btw if anyone know their on how did they make the txt version can someone please share their knowledge on that one! PLEASE!!!
Basically, type it out yourself or find a Japanese image-to-words reader (it takes forever regardless). I don't know of any good free ones, and can't recall the name of one that costs money that's decent at least.
sasuke706 is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 17:25   Link #3765
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
isn't that the maou ship or demon lord ship that's been a talk on the previews post? Though if that's the star of Bethlehem the only thing I can think of the use of touma is destroying it to bits.

Though by the last picture it looks like a major cliffhanger in the battle with touma and fianma. But heck his doing a solo mode against ubber hax fianmma. Oh great a volume worth waiting for.

I just had a hunch that the one who would survive on those two would end up being powered up. Sucking all the magic and the surrounding of the ship with it. But what's archangel gabriel doing in the ship?

EDIT:

scans for vol 21 is out. but I wish theirs a txt version so I can start reading it.

btw if anyone know their on how did they make the txt version can someone please share their knowledge on that one! PLEASE!!!

EDIT:

why was lessar poking touma with her tail?
Just buy the novel. And you know Japanese?
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 17:34   Link #3766
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
nope, that's why I need the text version. I already had a copy of vol 21 in scanned version. Need to extract the damn moon runes and convert them into text version to translate.

EDIT:

do remember something from this picture
Spoiler for Accelerator:


In vol 20. We saw someone who would never fall even in deepest despair. Now they switch place the one being lectured is standing on the same ground as the "hero"

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-08-09 at 18:16.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 20:20   Link #3767
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I wonder how panicked the characters when the moon appeared and The Sweep magic circle appeared in the sky
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2010-08-09, 20:21   Link #3768
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Some questions. I saw something about Kanzaki fighting an archangel. Wasn't she off fighting the French?

Also, Worst. She was programmed with Mugino's personality, right? So therefore the fact that she's hanging with Accel and being verbally abusive to him, the guy tha beat the crap out of her, does this mean she's gone yandere for Accel?
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 20:27   Link #3769
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Some questions. I saw something about Kanzaki fighting an archangel. Wasn't she off fighting the French?
Since Gabriel descended from the Imperial Star Destroyer (as I will refer to it from now on), which was hovering over Earth's atmosphere, you can assume that it was visible to everyone on Earth or at least in parts of Eurasia. If you look at the scans you can see that Carrissa and the Maiden of Versailles encountered or saw Gabriel as well.

Quote:
Also, Worst. She was programmed with Mugino's personality, right? So therefore the fact that she's hanging with Accel and being verbally abusive to him, the guy tha beat the crap out of her, does this mean she's gone yandere for Accel?
We'll just have to see. We don't even know why they decided to team up yet. Although I think it's probably because he saved her life by destroying her self destruction mechanism in their fight.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 22:52   Link #3770
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
[SPOILER="21 spoilers"]-Acqua stopped Gabriel by doing a Heroic Sacrifice: by absorbing most of Gabriel's energy, but lost most of his abilities by doing so. he was on the verge of death and about to give up on life when Hamazura caught up with him and lectured him why he can't just give up like that.
"Stand up!! Aren't you a Hero!! Stand UUUUUPPPPP!!!!"

It is one of the best scene ever. Hamtzura still manages to shine despite being normal, and Aqua gets more badass despite another power down.
Look at them, you fellow hax and cheat codes!! Have you no shame!! All of you aren't even half as awesome as those two!!!
shmaster is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 23:07   Link #3771
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
"Stand up!! Aren't you a Hero!! Stand UUUUUPPPPP!!!!"

It is one of the best scene ever. Hamtzura still manages to shine despite being normal, and Aqua gets more badass despite another power down.
Look at them, you fellow hax and cheat codes!! Have you no shame!! All of you aren't even half as awesome as those two!!!
Neither of them will ever be as much of a badass normal as Touma.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-08-09, 23:36   Link #3772
ryohei
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Also, Worst. She was programmed with Mugino's personality, right? So therefore the fact that she's hanging with Accel and being verbally abusive to him, the guy tha beat the crap out of her, does this mean she's gone yandere for Accel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
We'll just have to see. We don't even know why they decided to team up yet. Although I think it's probably because he saved her life by destroying her self destruction mechanism in their fight.
This is Accel and Worst's conversation when they teamed up.

Spoiler for Vol.21 P.72-:
ryohei is offline  
Old 2010-08-10, 01:09   Link #3773
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 20
Sorry, I couldn't understand a lot of that lol.
__________________
BRAVO VINCE
Suzuku is offline  
Old 2010-08-10, 01:26   Link #3774
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Accel offered Worst a new life using some hacked plan that was intended to produce Level 5s?
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2010-08-10, 01:34   Link #3775
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Accel offered Worst a new life using some hacked plan that was intended to produce Level 5s?
I think he's referring to Project Mayday of Darkness, the project that developed Kinuhata Saiai's ability (Offense Armor). This project taught her how to use her ability in a similar manner to Accelerator's Auto-reflect, but apparently she wasn't powerful enough and the project failed.
__________________
Ice Block is offline  
Old 2010-08-10, 01:45   Link #3776
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Quote:
"'Misakas from the Third Development Plan' are not winners. Aren't you so much of a fool unable to notice that."

"..."

"The leaders of Academy City will do 'something' with the Misaka Network. Based on this purpose, you attacked me and her (Last Order). But, is it a way to survive for you?

I don't know how many clones are created when the Third Development Plan starts, but the ends of your so-called "newly networked" clones are same as the Second Development Plan. To be wasted or to newly networked again and again and again.

Anyway, your future will be a 'dead end'. The leaders of Academy City clap to the success of having '20,000 dolls killed', having such a sense of worth.

Don't you understand you are being used in a crazy way?"

"So, you say I should help you?"

Misaka Worst laughs at him.

"You say, shake your hand? You are the one I'm harming, though."

"You equip a system picking up harm from MNW, aren't you?"

"So what?"

"Does your dirty brain think you should pledge allegiance to your lord, who wasted you?"

"If your forecast is true, problems will not be solved even if I go with you. Instead, the rest of my lifetime will even be shortened."

"OK, it's time to trade off."

"Huh?"

"The 'May Day of Darkness' Project."

"...you..."

"It is a project to strengthen a person's Personal Reality by applying my ESP controlling method. A certain result was obtained, but no Level 5 was generated.

If you want to survive, you must have a different ESP from the other Sisters. Determine your way soon. You may find the way to survive if you learn how I fight."

"..."

For some time, she didn't speak. But it's not time to think, as what she said explains.

What she tries to balance is if her decision would bring her to something "amusing or not".

She determines the "bulk of harm", and confirms if it is good or not.

Finally, she smiled.
Seems that it's a clarification that Misaka Worst knows everything about the past projects and is blaming Accel for having himself playing by the rules of AC. And it's not really that Worst was willing to join him; she actually knows going with him would be suicidal, but decides that the journey might be amusing, so she joins.

And MISAKA Worst has joined Accelerator's party.

EDIT: However, we are yet to determine how the experiment on Saiai would help Worst, as Accel already told her that it would only work if she has an entirely different ESP "signature" as the rest of the Misaka Clones. Is it also possible for a person to have his/her ESP "signature" changed?
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is online now  
Old 2010-08-10, 04:20   Link #3777
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Finally find a good OCR for converting those image scans. I can finally start reading it when I had the time.

the pages

10-17 shows the progress of battle report
18 Enter Project
82 Up the Castle
136 Misha the angel "Gabriel"
196 combination
294 another battle report progress
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-10, 09:22   Link #3778
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Seems that it's a clarification that Misaka Worst knows everything about the past projects and is blaming Accel for having himself playing by the rules of AC. And it's not really that Worst was willing to join him; she actually knows going with him would be suicidal, but decides that the journey might be amusing, so she joins.

And MISAKA Worst has joined Accelerator's party.

EDIT: However, we are yet to determine how the experiment on Saiai would help Worst, as Accel already told her that it would only work if she has an entirely different ESP "signature" as the rest of the Misaka Clones. Is it also possible for a person to have his/her ESP "signature" changed?
May be by using Touma's Right Hand Eraser and then re-write it with Albinolerator Calculator

uh-oh
Bad premonition!
Misaka Worst will dead!, ironically because protecting Last Order, her target.
surerman is offline  
Old 2010-08-10, 09:27   Link #3779
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
I'm having the same thoughts as well, honestly. But I'm not yet attached to her, mainly because I haven't read much of her in the Light Novels. But let's see what she can do in later events.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is online now  
Old 2010-08-10, 09:40   Link #3780
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
Actually if what accelerator is implaying is real, he can create another version of Railgun power and depending on how is used amplify it... specially for misaka as she have a different esp signature than the sisteres (she cant really join the network).
Phibrizzo is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.