AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-26, 00:00   Link #4101
Marka13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Is volume 4 going to get translated eventually?
I want to read about this creepy guy that was removed from the anime.
He couldn't have been that bad, could he?
__________________
Marka13 is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 00:03   Link #4102
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
finish reading vol 8 in one go

great translation teh_ping and thanks a lot for it

what can I say.... I love to aru majutsu no index

time to go to school later

EDIT:

the arrow of azusa would be turn into anime. The pv for 2nd season say so
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 00:17   Link #4103
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
For vol 13... Touma going medival on Vent is cool and all, but it's far more interesting to see Index and Mikoto working together

Oh crap this is bad, I'm having high expectations of the second season !
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 01:20   Link #4104
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
tsunade666, I think Marka13 is talking about Jinsaku(sp?) Hino, an assassin which was supposed to kill someone (not sure if it was Touma) within the events of Angel Arc.

In any case, he's one ugly guy.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Winter 2015: Durarara!! x2, Koufuku Graffiti, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata, Tsukimonogatari, and Kantai Collection.
LIGHT NOVEL CHALLENGE: Absolute Duo, Seiken Tsukai no World Break and Sister of Testament New Devil.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 26. Completed: 219. Plan to watch: 32.

Marcus H. is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 01:57   Link #4105
cubicjack
Kino fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
tsunade666, I think Marka13 is talking about Jinsaku(sp?) Hino, an assassin which was supposed to kill someone (not sure if it was Touma) within the events of Angel Arc.

In any case, he's one ugly guy.
That guy was a serial killer with a split personality who escaped from prison, not an assassin.
cubicjack is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 05:32   Link #4106
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Come to think of it, Accelerator's cane does look like an oversized tonfa...
Shadow5YA is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 06:22   Link #4107
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Come to think of it, Accelerator's cane does look like an oversized tonfa...
Then the same can be said about the cane for the disabled is using. It really looks like an oversized tonfa too, mind you

No peculiarities there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
I love the author's extreme metaphors:

"It's like sending an air strike to stop children from fighting!"
That metaphor... sounds a bit too extreme...
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 09:02   Link #4108
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
That metaphor... sounds a bit too extreme...
Nah for me it's not even enough. It's like sending a carrier fleet or nuke barrage on child's play.

It's accelerator your worst nightmare.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 09:31   Link #4109
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka13 View Post
Is volume 4 going to get translated eventually?
I want to read about this creepy guy that was removed from the anime.
He couldn't have been that bad, could he?
Eventually, yes, question is, how long before I (or someone) get there...

Let's see, finish up Vol 8, and then maybe some Baka Test again. Vol 11 in September.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 09:36   Link #4110
Marka13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Okay, I was just curious
__________________
Marka13 is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 10:16   Link #4111
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
I wish they skip volume 11 for s2, is there anyhing really relevant there I mean really relevant for the story, I know a bit of the conflict of france and england and the regina of the adriatic sea.
Phibrizzo is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 11:05   Link #4112
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I wish they skip volume 11 for s2, is there anyhing really relevant there I mean really relevant for the story, I know a bit of the conflict of france and england and the regina of the adriatic sea.
Some points from vol.11:

- The Queen of the Adriatic spell(chekhovs gun for vol.20).
- Touma's promise with the Amakusas(chevhovs gun for volumes 14 and 16).
- God's Right Seat first appareace()Do I need to say more?).
- The volume is like the aftermath of the vol.7.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2010-08-26, 11:07   Link #4113
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
we get to see anieze fall in love

then the introduction of the latin word.. la superiore or something I'm not so sure but I love that volume. First time seeing itsuwa in a finalize way. Then the anieze faction together with the amakusa joined forces.

We also get to see touma vs a water vessel fleet.

EDIT:

no seriously, I like vol 11 more than vol 8 and 9+10. I like vol 9 and 10 and read up to date translation of teh_ping but for vol 8 I just read it after teh_ping finish the last chapter so I can read touma gar and accel badarse mode.

I love vol 11 up to the point I tried to read the atlast translation of it just like vol 13 and 14.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 11:17   Link #4114
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
we get to see anieze fall in love
Yeah, another victim of that incubus called Touma .

Quote:
then the introduction of the latin word.. la superiore or something I'm not so sure but I love that volume. First time seeing itsuwa in a finalize way. Then the anieze faction together with the amakusa joined forces.
There is no better thing as a coalition forces against the RCC.

Quote:
EDIT:

no seriously, I like vol 11 more than vol 8 and 9+10. I like vol 9 and 10 and read up to date translation of teh_ping but for vol 8 I just read it after teh_ping finish the last chapter so I can read touma gar and accel badarse mode.

I love vol 11 up to the point I tried to read the atlast translation of it just like vol 13 and 14.
Is because since that point the things starts to get darker. Un, I agree ;P
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2010-08-26, 11:55   Link #4115
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I like anize more than index and more than more than mikoto. Also I got to see angelene in vol 11 to with sister lucia. Angelene is also one of my favorites.

and can you even resist itsuwa! trying to hand over towels on touma. Though on this part of the story she's the extreme shy type and can't go forward with her feelings yet.

It's also the first flight of touma outside of japan.

btw I had a question. Any one know a site where you can order light novel or manga in english? I prefer a trusted one please. And can ship the package on asia.
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 12:04   Link #4116
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Uwaah, volume 13 updated finally! Can't wait to see this animated!

And why would J. C. Staff try to cram the Arrow of Azusa arc in? I don't see any point in showing that since I don't think it contributes anything to the Indexverse besides showing once again how Index is important and we're past volume 6.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 12:40   Link #4117
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I like anize more than index and more than more than mikoto. Also I got to see angelene in vol 11 to with sister lucia. Angelene is also one of my favorites.
And then you have the sex maniac Lessar , so you are the esper who can control any vector like sweet tooth Angelene, eh? No wonder I like her too.

Quote:
And can you even resist itsuwa? trying to hand over towels on touma. Though on this part of the story she's the extreme shy type and can't go forward with her feelings yet.
No, I can't.


Quote:
It's also the first flight of touma outside of japan.
And so the big fukou da begins.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2010-08-26, 12:40   Link #4118
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
I guess thats true, mmm still I find volume 11 to be something that can be really compresed.

Personal preference I like more Ursula and Seiri :P so far.
Phibrizzo is offline  
Old 2010-08-26, 12:43   Link #4119
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I guess thats true, mmm still I find volume 11 to be something that can be really compresed.

Personal preference I like more Ursula and Seiri :P so far.
Seiri too, her tsukkomi antics with Touma are enjoyable.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2010-08-26, 13:00   Link #4120
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
Mikoto so far is a good 3 place, Anise, I am not exactly a masochist to have a sadist girl :P big charisma Oriana somehow dont appel me.

And I have a soft spot for dizzy girls.

I think if I have to make my list of 5 girls it would be like

Seiri
Ursula
Mikoto
Laura
(Still holding this spot)
Phibrizzo is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.