AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-26, 13:11   Link #4121
tsunade666

huh! if it's list then from top to bottom of my favorites

ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! ITSUWA
LESSAR would be on the same level as itsuwa if only she can stop harassing the male lead but that also adds the charm.... really hard to pick between the two.
And to clear it up. I'm not into s & m and not an M!!! but I just like Anieze and Sasha! Sasha first before Anieze
Laura....... hard to handle
FLoris
Angelene
Frenda
Saia
Seiri
Mugino and Awaki with the same level as Kuroko

EDIT: I didn't forgot the main heroine of both sciene and magic but they are not so appealing to me. The other girls are just so-so. They are likable but not may favorites.
Old 2010-08-26, 13:38   Link #4122
Miraluka
Banned

@Tsunade: And Kanzaki? XD

To be honest, I like variated kind of girls, being stuck on the same kind sends me to the boredom.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:11   Link #4123
tsunade666

Kaori? .... nah. Big breast might be appealing on others but not me. Kaori might be cute and clumsy but still not my type.

EDIT: I still love my life picking on her would just mean instant death unless you're a certain normal high school student.
Old 2010-08-26, 17:35   Link #4124
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Uwaah, volume 13 updated finally! Can't wait to see this animated!

And why would J. C. Staff try to cram the Arrow of Azusa arc in? I don't see any point in showing that since I don't think it contributes anything to the Indexverse besides showing once again how Index is important and we're past volume 6.
It could be use as a way to reintroduce the characters again for season 2. It's short enough for one episode plus it'll cover the 103000 grimoires and imagine breaker, and there's space to add some other characters in.
Old 2010-08-26, 21:05   Link #4125
Marka13

lol, if I were a guy....which I'm not XD
It would be: Sasha XD (failure to anyone who didn't see it coming)

but since I'm a girl...... Accelerator ^///^
Old 2010-08-26, 22:14   Link #4126
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

YES! I found another person who has joined the Accelerator fandom!

For a list of my favorite Index characters it would probably be like

Accelerator >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Last Order >>> Awaki (she's stylish and in GROUP, what can I say) > Acqua (seems like a cool dude) > Tsuchimikado = Etzali

If I was asked for Railgun it would probably be

Accelerator (well, I like him a lot less before he changed, but he's still my favorite) = Saten >>>> Kuroko > Kiyama > non-preachy Touma
Old 2010-08-26, 22:23   Link #4127
Marka13

^
I take it there aren't many Accelerator fan(girls) on this forum? XD
Old 2010-08-26, 22:34   Link #4128
Miraluka
Banned

There must be, but maybe they aren't registered on this site(I know two who are reading me o_ó)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Laura....... hard to handle
FLoris
Angelene
Frenda<-----Necrophilia???? DX
Saia
Seiri
Mugino and Awaki with the same level as Kuroko
Didn't noticed this detail before :P

BTW...
Spoiler for Stalking can be disgusting :P:

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-08-26 at 22:45.
Old 2010-08-26, 23:50   Link #4129
tsunade666

frenda might be slice in half but she's still one of the cutest character in index and you can't deny that.

I'm a guy it's usual for me to like girls but if and only if and thank mercy I'm not a girl.

touma > accelerator > aqua > shiage > BATTLE POPE
Old 2010-08-27, 00:04   Link #4130
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Oh male tier :P

Accelerator
Aqua
Etzali
Old 2010-08-27, 00:57   Link #4131
oldmanpoo

Hmm, no love for Mikoto? Mikoto definitely ranks as my top; she brings out the best in Touma with her tsundere attitude (which, while admittedly overdone in anime, is her major charm point), but at the end of the day, she does what needs to be done to save the day (and without killing legions of people in the process). Also, is it just me who considers her shorts another major charm point?

From a realistic point of view, considering the active lifestyle she goes through, she's one of the few anime heroines amongst the myriad of other anime-heroine-clone idiots who all prance/fly/jump around in miniskirts (and then get pissed when their precious "dignity" is exposed to some hapless fool even by accident) who has enough common sense to actually wear the shorts underneath her outfits. She even wears them over the leggings with her Russian clothes in vol. 21, and with the maid outfit in the Railgun anime). It's fairly rare to find that kind of dedication. Or maybe I'm the only that notices or cares. Meh.

Touma would definitely be second. He brings out the best in all the female characters (especially Mikoto). It's a pity he didn't make more appearances in the Railgun series. His "average" high school demeanor (along with his Level 0 ranking) makes it all the more badass when he rushes in and starts pwning supposedly stronger opponents much to everyone's surprise.

Third favorite: Saten. Level 0s (an ordinary middle school student at that) can still get the job done when necessary (if you've seen the Railgun anime; unfortunately, I think her role is rather limited in the novels).

Index would be fourth for obvious reasons.

Sasha would rank in my top five as well if she could do something about that outfit (yes, I know it's not entirely her "fault" for wearing it, but still...)

Accelerator is growing on me, but he's still a bit too unpredictably psychotic for my tastes, which at least means there's never a dull moment with him.

EDIT: I should say I'm considering characters from the novels and both anime series when making the list. I'm not quite familiar enough with the novels perhaps to make a final judgment on my favorites list.

2nd EDIT: Battle Pope FTW.

Last edited by oldmanpoo; 2010-08-28 at 00:32.
Old 2010-08-27, 02:00   Link #4132
tsunade666

hell yeah battle pope!!!

he use himself as a shield to protect the vatican. What dedication to even face off his past teacher to protect the people he serve. And it's the freaking broken fianma!!!! he withstand that broken guy!!!

BATTLE POPE!!!
BATTLE POPE!!!
BATTLE POPE!!!
BATTLE POPE!!!
BATTLE POPE!!!

oh if I add railgun characters from the novel. I love Saten and Uiharu but the most is Saten. She's just adorable that makes me stand to watch railgun. Railgun anime isn't just my taste of anime genre sorry for offending railgun fans but we got our own taste. And mine's a bit different or rather I was expecting different then I got a whole new different when I watch railgun anime.

Saten!!!

Saten!!!

Saten!!!

Saten!!!

Saten!!!
Old 2010-08-27, 02:56   Link #4133
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Ok, before this topic becomes a favourite character poll, Vol 8 completed.

Will work on Baka Test for maybe 3 days before coming back to Vol 11 of Index, which means happiness for Itsuwa fans.

PS: Yes, I'm still using British English, just that I decided to use American English for the translation since some people would edit it to American anyway.
Old 2010-08-27, 03:05   Link #4134
oldmanpoo

Awesome. Thanks for the quick translations.
Old 2010-08-27, 03:33   Link #4135
tsunade666

I'm crying thanks for the awesome translation as always.

Next is vol 11... I will get to see Itsuwa at last
Old 2010-08-27, 08:59   Link #4136
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
frenda might be slice in half but she's still one of the cutest character in index and you can't deny that.
For once I agree with you.....
Old 2010-08-27, 09:28   Link #4137
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I won't try to do that, even more I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

Will work on Baka Test for maybe 3 days before coming back to Vol 11 of Index, which means happiness for Itsuwa fans.

PS: Yes, I'm still using British English, just that I decided to use American English for the translation since some people would edit it to American anyway.
Yeah, I noticed the changes, though the first was more formal for me.
Old 2010-08-27, 13:37   Link #4138
tsunade666

I don't notice the difference from british and american........ they are all the same to me. As long as I can understand it. It's enough for me.
Old 2010-08-27, 14:55   Link #4139
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for New characters chart:

Hell! Brunhild destroyed more organizations than I though before a saint indeed, too bad I don't have all of them.
Old 2010-08-27, 17:12   Link #4140
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post

Awesome, thanks. I don't really mind rather it's British or American although I think who is ever editting it is just anal lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for New characters chart:

Hell! Brunhild destroyed more organizations than I though before a saint indeed, too bad I don't have all of them.
This one seems more detailed than the previous ones. Thanks.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen