AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-10-07, 22:18   Link #4821
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
For some parts that has new informations.

Spoiler:
...from the looks of it, Kakine is back. Also, Rikou became a Level 5? What exactly happened to her condition?
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline  
Old 2010-10-07, 23:27   Link #4822
bob4000
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Translations please.
from the spoilers it seems

Spoiler:
bob4000 is offline  
Old 2010-10-07, 23:31   Link #4823
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Alright, I got some more info from a Chinese site - I'll just post the ones not already mentioned:

- Rikou's the new candidate for the 8th Level 5, and she got caputred by Academy City at the end. Mugino has now officially fallen for Shiage and the two is going back to AC to try and get Rikou back.

- (confirmed) Index and Touma talked about his memory loss, but all she said is "As long as you come back safely it doesn't matter" (or something like that)

- Mikoto tried to save Touma, but he decided to stay behind in the Star of Bethlehem to fight the new archangel that descended and rejected her help. She tried to forcibly use her ability to drag Touma onto her plane, but her electricity got dispelled.

- Fiamma went to Touma's side after being pwnt, and his first thought is to "Protect the world that man(Touma) risked his life to save from being trampled upon, even if it means fighting a real monster." AC forces came to capture Fiamma, but got wiped out. Aleister then came to Russia somehow and defeated Fiamma easily (By using a Magical attack that would have erased both Europe and Asia in one blast if Fiamma didn't stop it), taking Fiamma's right arm that now has IB.

= AC knows all the 'potential' that a esper can get up to, and decided to only raise those that can raise up to Level 5 and leave those that need more effort to get to a higher level to conserve resources. (eg a person has potential of getting past level 2 if s/he tries hard enough, but due to AC's methods s/he is stuck on level 2, the chances dropped from at least 1% down to 0%). That's why Misaka's DNA was taken back when she's still a Level 1. After hearing about this even Mugino turned against AC in anger.

- Touma stopped the Archangel, but ended up falling into the Arctic Ocean as the Star of Bethlehem fell. The narrative stated Touma has now died his second death. (the 'First' death stated in the narrative being the time Touma lost his memory from Index's Dragon Breath)

EDIT: Rikuo got healed by Elizerina back in Vol21

Last edited by Flere821; 2010-10-07 at 23:32. Reason: see post#4822
Flere821 is offline  
Old 2010-10-07, 23:52   Link #4824
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
How..did Fiamma become a good guy ?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline  
Old 2010-10-07, 23:55   Link #4825
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Alright, I got some more info from a Chinese site - I'll just post the ones not already mentioned:

Spoiler for stuff:
1. Congratulations Hamadzura, Muginon joins the party! But first save Rikou.

2. D'aww. Touma really didn't have to try so hard to hide that he lost his memory back from volume 1!

3. Already mentioned I guess, but this is more clear. Thanks.

4. Fiamma gets a Heel Face Turn blocked! Too bad, just when Kamijou's faction is about to get a hax power boost by having Fiamma in the party... There should be an RPG for this series, seriously =.=

5. Everyone's in AC is cheated I suppose... and I can imagine Mugino going "Damn you AC, you tricked me all along...!!!"

6. Arctic Ocean... wow, if he comes out of that alive, he'll be a Superman now. At least if in the next volume it's not HC (Heaven Canceler) who comes to his aid (again)...
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 00:01   Link #4826
Xenosnake
Badass
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
How..did Fiamma become a good guy ?
The real power of Imagine Breaker. Making bad guys turn good. Touma could've punched Darth Vader and brought him back too.
Xenosnake is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 00:03   Link #4827
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
Aleister still has Aiwass and now the Holy Right as well...

i don't think he's worried about accelerator...
Aiwass is still an unknown although it looks like it's still top dog.....who knows, the real ones pulling the strings (and thus the real enemies) behind Academy's dark side and the Magic side may be Aiwass and God respectively....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 00:07   Link #4828
shmaster
あらゆるものは意味を持たない
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 窮極の彼方
On the magical blast that can wipe out Asia and Europe.

That attack is not by Aleister. It is an attack Fiamma used when fighting Touma, and it is Angel Accelerator who stopped that attack, and but it still knocked him out of angel mode.

This is also how the AC troop got the chance to capture Last Order and Worst despite Accelerator is around.

Edit:

More spoiler found.

Spoiler:

Last edited by shmaster; 2010-10-08 at 00:39.
shmaster is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 00:42   Link #4829
TheGiraffeStar
Room Full Of Crazy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bikini Bottom
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
On the magical blast that can wipe out Asia and Europe.

That attack is not by Aleister. It is an attack Fiamma used when fighting Touma, and it is Angel Accelerator who stopped that attack, and but it still knocked him out of angel mode.

This is also how the AC troop got the chance to capture Last Order and Worst despite Accelerator is around.

Edit:

More spoiler found.

Spoiler:
Wut's that supposed to mean? D:
TheGiraffeStar is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 01:00   Link #4830
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Perhaps that the holy right real power can be drawn if the base magic is not from christianity, but Horus ? Like, Fiamma should've channelled Horus instead of Michael or something..?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 01:11   Link #4831
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
From one hax enemy to another more hax enemy. This series is not going to run out of hax antagonist soon it seems :P. Maybe after Aleister, Laura will turn into some kind of god next as the hax antagonist :P
kuroishinigami is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 01:13   Link #4832
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
Dont bring egyptian panteon, Alister is talking about methamorphs from the book of the law, the age of horus is the age of magitek (or magical technollogy).
Phibrizzo is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 01:56   Link #4833
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Translations please.
First part:

Touma loses his right arm in bitter conflict with Fianma but it triggers a hidden power instead. His right arm is restored and he defeats Fianma. Fianma escapes after that, ignoring Mikoto's attempt to help him. Touma tries to stop the falling Star of Bethlehem but it crashes in the Arctic Ocean along with Touma and the revived Gabriel (not sure whether Gabriel fell into the Arctic or not. Someone please confirm translation)

Accelerator finally deciphers goatskin parchment and uses magic to.....something body (someone translate ズタボロになりな......I'm not good with katakana....no idea what zutaboro means) stopping Fianma's major attack. Accelerator's wings change from black to white.

Revolt in Academy crushed.

Second part:

Hamazura uses Rikou's body crystals to attack Mugino. They reconcile (goddammit...must see how the hell they did this....lord knows I won't reconcile with THAT kind of crazy bitch) A Dark Matter wielding weapon of Academy pursues them but they manage to fend it off. The final leader of ITEM tries to kill them (someone tell me WHO the fuck this is cause I thought Saiai was the only member of ITEM left....) but Deiguruv (or however the fuck you spell his name) aids them. They torture the girl for info on Academy.

Mikoto stops the nuke and tries to use a fighter jet to save Touma from the Star of Bethelehem but is rebuffed by Touma.

The power of Fianma's third arm is dependent on how strong his will to destroy his opponent is. He was unable to destroy the planet even though he had intended to cause destruction above that level as his ill will towards humanity was not that high. (So yeah.......a really SERIOUS Fianma is an utter monster....no surprised he pwned Hyouka...what's her current status BTW?) He has a change of heart after getting beaten by Touma but gets his right arm cut off by Aleister (so Crowley now has the Holy Right) Left for dead, he is picked up by Aurrelus

Styl maganes to stop Index. They converse briefly with Touma and appear little after that.

Rikou is Level 5. Somehow she is able to control ESPers.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
On the magical blast that can wipe out Asia and Europe.

That attack is not by Aleister. It is an attack Fiamma used when fighting Touma, and it is Angel Accelerator who stopped that attack, and but it still knocked him out of angel mode.

This is also how the AC troop got the chance to capture Last Order and Worst despite Accelerator is around.

Edit:

More spoiler found.

Spoiler:
WTF.......Fianma is mad broken indeed.....capable of erasing Eurasia..... Angel Accelerator soaked that up with some difficulty.....not bad for a new Angel.

Cocky Aleister is cocky indeed......And this is who Accelerator wants to wage war on? This will be good....

Quote:
magitek
Actual term from the RL Liber al Legis?
__________________

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2010-10-08 at 13:08.
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 02:49   Link #4834
pikachuwei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
First part:

Touma loses his right arm in bitter conflict with Fianma but it triggers a hidden power instead. His right arm is restored and he defeats Fianma. Fianma escapes after that, ignoring Mikoto's attempt to help him. Touma tries to stop the falling Star of Bethlehem but it crashes in the Arctic Ocean along with Touma and the revived Gabriel (not sure whether Gabriel fell into the Arctic or not. Someone please confirm translation)

Accelerator finally deciphers goatskin parchment and uses magic to.....something body (someone translate ズタボロになりな......I'm not good with katakana....no idea what zutaboro means) stopping Fianma's major attack. Accelerator's wings change from black to white.

Revolt in Academy crushed.

Second part:

Hamazura uses Rikou's body crystals to attack Mugino. They reconcile (goddammit...must see how the hell they did this....lord knows I won't reconcile with THAT kind of crazy bitch) A Dark Matter wielding weapon of Academy pursues them but they manage to fend it off. The final leader of ITEM tries to kill them (someone tell me WHO the fuck this is cause I thought Saiai was the only member of ITEM left....) but Deiguruv (or however the fuck you spell his name) aids them. They torture the girl for info on Academy.

Mikoto stops the nuke and tries to use a fighter jet to save Touma from the Star of Bethelehem but is rebuffed by Touma.

The power of Fianma's third arm is dependent on how strong the his will to destroy his opponent is. He was unable to destroy the planet even though he had intended to cause destruction above that level as his ill will towards humanity was not that high. (So yeah.......a really SERIOUS Fianma is an utter monster....no surprised he pwned Hyouka...what's her current status BTW?) He has a change of heart after getting beaten by Touma but gets his right arm cut off by Aleister (so Crowley now has the Holy Right) Left for dead, he is picked up by Aurrelus

Styl maganes to stop Index. They converse briefly with Touma and appear little after that.

Rikou is Level 5. Somehow she is able to control ESPers.....



WTF.......Fianma is mad broken indeed.....capable of erasing Eurasia..... Angel Accelerator soaked that up with some difficulty.....not bad for a new Angel.

Cocky Aleister is cocky indeed......And this is who Accelerator wants to wage war on? This will be good....



Actual term from the RL Liber al Legis?
lolwut i thought gabriel was destroyed and it was another archangel that descended?

and what revolt in academy city?
__________________
pikachuwei is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 03:03   Link #4835
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
lolwut i thought gabriel was destroyed and it was another archangel that descended?

and what revolt in academy city?
That's what the stuff I quoted says. I'm just translating......


I won't know until I actually go down to buy the book tomorrow....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 03:51   Link #4836
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
= AC knows all the 'potential' that a esper can get up to, and decided to only raise those that can raise up to Level 5 and leave those that need more effort to get to a higher level to conserve resources. (eg a person has potential of getting past level 2 if s/he tries hard enough, but due to AC's methods s/he is stuck on level 2, the chances dropped from at least 1% down to 0%). That's why Misaka's DNA was taken back when she's still a Level 1. After hearing about this even Mugino turned against AC in anger.
Wau thats something, that means that nearly all of the students in AC cant advance because of AC methods. If they find out about this, it wont be just some small revolt. And whats most important is if Mikoto, who tried all her life to prove that everyone can become strong if they try hard enoguh, finds out about this, that it doesn't matter how hard they try, they just wont advance because of AC, i can hardly imagine what she will do.

And what is also interesting about this, that maybe people like Saten, Uiharu, Kuroko who are trying hard, could have already became lv 5s if AC allowed them to do so. BTW : Was shiage also part of AC dev. program? it would be interesting to see him as a strong esper, he could easily rival accelerator.

Aleister really do know how to make enemies - Touma + Accel + Shiage + Mugino + Mikoto + all AC lv 0-4 students + Kazakiri + entire magic side vs Aleister
zaeraal is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 04:08   Link #4837
pikachuwei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
^aleister doesnt really care, he can probably take on them all at once and still come out on top. I mean he crushed Fiamma when his Holy Right had absorbed IB (albeit fiamma was already injured) and we all know how broken Fiamma himself is. Aleister + Holy right + IB is QQ broken. Aleister is probably above the level of angels seeing as he is allowing accel and Kazakiri to turn against him (speaking of which how do we know kazakiri is now against AC)
__________________
pikachuwei is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 04:13   Link #4838
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
^aleister doesnt really care, he can probably take on them all at once and still come out on top. I mean he crushed Fiamma when his Holy Right had absorbed IB (albeit fiamma was already injured) and we all know how broken Fiamma himself is. Aleister + Holy right + IB is QQ broken. Aleister is probably above the level of angels seeing as he is allowing accel and Kazakiri to turn against him (speaking of which how do we know kazakiri is now against AC)
ah dont get me wrong, i included kazakiri as a part of kamijo faction, she already declared that she will go against aiwass if he/she/it tries to hurt her friends. And all what Aleister was doing till now was putting them in danger, if she figure it out, she will go against him. Thats why also included Mikoto + ac espers - if they figure out what AC is doing, they will also go against him.
zaeraal is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 04:16   Link #4839
pikachuwei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
ah dont get me wrong, i included kazakiri as a part of kamijo faction, she already declared that she will go against aiwass if he/she/it tries to hurt her friends. And all what Aleister was doing till now was putting them in danger, if she figure it out, she will go against him. Thats why also included Mikoto + ac espers - if they figure out what AC is doing, they will also go against him.
unless the magic side summons up more archangels aiwass will destroy them all just by being there basically :x

whats the official status on the second descended archangel? was it defeated by touma? what is its identity?
__________________
pikachuwei is offline  
Old 2010-10-08, 04:48   Link #4840
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post

And what is also interesting about this, that maybe people like Saten, Uiharu, Kuroko who are trying hard, could have already became lv 5s if AC allowed them to do so. BTW : Was shiage also part of AC dev. program? it would be interesting to see him as a strong esper, he could easily rival accelerator.
No they can't, that's the point. If they had any chance of being level 5 Academy City would have groom them from the start like Mikoto. That doesn't mean they can't be level 4s it just mean that they would never be given the chance.
Quote:
Aleister really do know how to make enemies - Touma + Accel + Shiage + Mugino + Mikoto + all AC lv 0-4 students + Kazakiri + entire magic side vs Aleister
His situation was similar to Fiamma in that it doesn't matter if the whole world hates him as long as he complete his goals... Kinda like lelouch if only we knew his motivation.
Chaos2Frozen is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.