AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-31, 01:40   Link #5901
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What abilities? The wings? She only used those in the WWIII arc...
No, I meant Index going Johan's Pen mode and pulling shit other than Dragon's Breath.
Old 2010-10-31, 01:41   Link #5902
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
No, I meant Index going Johan's Pen mode and pulling shit other than Dragon's Breath.
Yeah...only in 1 and when Fianma controlled her
Old 2010-10-31, 01:43   Link #5903
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Actually, Laura still has her own copy of the remote control.....
Ehhh?! I thought I saw somewhere that Stiyl manage to trick Index into destroying it?! In that case how did he stop her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Accelerator?
No, the replica of Odin's spear.
Old 2010-10-31, 01:56   Link #5904
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

...Which was in the possession of a Valkyrie named Brunhild Eikdopr.
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Old 2010-10-31, 01:59   Link #5905
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Kanzaki ss pt 6 summary:
Spoiler for kanzaki ss pt 6:

Things are always more awesome when Bardway and Mark are involved.
Old 2010-10-31, 02:08   Link #5906
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

there are lots of characters we need more insigth,theres aogami(most anime character that have closed eyes turn powerful when they open them) heaven canceller(if he did saw more dark than accelerator he had to be involved in a war or something), misaka tobitake(looks bad ass, acts bad ass, knows aleisteir and even treath him),touma family( if touma turn to be holy/unholy, his father/mother migth have some background as such), etc...
Old 2010-10-31, 02:10   Link #5907
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ehhh?! I thought I saw somewhere that Stiyl manage to trick Index into destroying it?! In that case how did he stop her?
Stiyl figured out half way he didn't need to stop Pendex - all he had to do was keep her busy enough there's not enough processing power to spare for Fiamma to access the grimoires. Laura smirked when Stiyl finally figured it out and then pressed a few buttons to make Pendex lose a lot of her processing abilities.

And Part 1-2 of the Vol22 Epilogue is done by me (pt 3 and 7 is done by the a/non) - 1st part is about Index and the 2nd is about ITEM.

Link here:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ume22_Epilogue

2nd part - Nightmare Fuel material, and shows why you do NOT want to get on Shiage's bad side. Also probably one of the more terrifying 'Fridge Horror' I've seen...
Old 2010-10-31, 02:29   Link #5908
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Stiyl figured out half way he didn't need to stop Pendex - all he had to do was keep her busy enough there's not enough processing power to spare for Fiamma to access the grimoires. Laura smirked when Stiyl finally figured it out and then pressed a few buttons to make Pendex lose a lot of her processing abilities.

And Part 1-2 of the Vol22 Epilogue is done by me (pt 3 and 7 is done by the a/non) - 1st part is about Index and the 2nd is about ITEM.

Link here:

2nd part - Nightmare Fuel material, and shows why you do NOT want to get on Shiage's bad side. Also probably one of the more terrifying 'Fridge Horror' I've seen...
Nightmare Fuel? Hardly...it's a partisan force you are talking about....and deGroux sounds French....
Old 2010-10-31, 02:44   Link #5909
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

A question in case I've missed out, but how did Academy City utilize Kakine's Dark Matter as a weapon?
Old 2010-10-31, 03:02   Link #5910
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Link here:

thanx a lot for translation, index keeps getting darker and i love it!
Old 2010-10-31, 03:12   Link #5911
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot

Quote:
I remember the actual (insert ultra long Aztec name here) spear that Etzali's weapon is a copy of had similar capabilities....would not that mean then that those actual gods exist as well? What are they classed as? Angels?
Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, the god of Venus. Consider the methods of making the original artifacts still exists and requires the presence of actual gods, it is highly possible non Christian gods exist.

For Etzali's the spear, it was said the humanity would get wiped out if the actual spear got used.

Though, humans cannot evoke the power of original artifacts, as only the gods know how to properly use them. The gods never taught the formulas to human, or else every human can become a god magic simply by picking up an original artifact.
Old 2010-10-31, 03:17   Link #5912
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I bet Lucia's gotta be mad as hell (no pun intended) if even Touma does destroy her Walking Church.
Volume 11. That is all.
Old 2010-10-31, 03:30   Link #5913
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Wait. THAT HAPPENED?!

Old 2010-10-31, 03:33   Link #5914
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Wait. THAT HAPPENED?!
Erm... Well... <.<
Old 2010-10-31, 03:35   Link #5915
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
Kanzaki ss pt 6 summary:
Spoiler for kanzaki ss pt 6:

Things are always more awesome when Bardway and Mark are involved.
Pardon my ignorance, but who are they again?
Old 2010-10-31, 03:50   Link #5916
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Quote:
Wait. THAT HAPPENED?!
The part before the skirt flipping. Yes, that one. She's more shy and embarrassed than angry though.

Okay, technically, it wasn't really much of a Walking Church.

Anyway, keep the poll there. I'm going to finish up Vol 1 Chp 1 first.
Old 2010-10-31, 03:56   Link #5917
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touma
“WAIT… WHEN I WAS UNCONSCIOUS, SOMETHING WONDERFUL… NO, SOMETHING RIDICULOUS HAPPENED!? BESIDES, HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS INDEX WHO’S ANGRY UPON THINKING ABOUT THAT? I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING AND THIS WAS ALL CAUSED BY YOU!! IT’S UNREASONABLE TO BE ANGRY OVER THIS!”
Now I get it.
Poor Sister Lucia.

Old 2010-10-31, 04:37   Link #5918
pikachuwei

Quote:
I remember the actual (insert ultra long Aztec name here) spear that Etzali's weapon is a copy of had similar capabilities....would not that mean then that those actual gods exist as well? What are they classed as? Angels?
i'd say they would be above angels? being full fledged "gods" and all.

hmm if Aiwass is like an angel of the AIM "religion" i wonder how strong the "god/gods" of the AIM "religion" would be

seeing as aiwass supposed to > archangel and all.
Old 2010-10-31, 04:37   Link #5919
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, the god of Venus. Consider the methods of making the original artifacts still exists and requires the presence of actual gods, it is highly possible non Christian gods exist.

For Etzali's the spear, it was said the humanity would get wiped out if the actual spear got used.

Though, humans cannot evoke the power of original artifacts, as only the gods know how to properly use them. The gods never taught the formulas to human, or else every human can become a god magic simply by picking up an original artifact.
Yeah...thing is, would these gods be Angel class or would Angels whether AIM or Telesma based still rank above them? Or would they even be a whole different kind of Angel themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post

hmm if Aiwass is like an angel of the AIM "religion" i wonder how strong the "god/gods" of the AIM "religion" would be

And yet we have to remember planet razing or in Aiwass's and the Holy Right's case outright destroying is not a big deal to Angels and those in their class....after all Toaru verse seems to have a monotheistic god as top dog....

And if the epilogue of 22 is anything to go by...the top magic god is now Odin....who beat Aurrelus to that post......Fianma seems to outrank both of them...
Old 2010-10-31, 04:46   Link #5920
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post

The thing is, the 'religion' that Aiwass and all those AIM knowledge does not revolve around any God at all. That's their whole point.

Quote:
Yeah...thing is, would these gods be Angel class or would Angels whether AIM or Telesma based still rank above them? Or would they even be a whole different kind of Angel themselves?
I think Pagan Gods are a whole other thing all together.

Maybe they're all dead? Maybe the Angels killed them.

Maybe the Angels edged Kratos into killing all of the old Gods for them.

Quote:
And yet we have to remember planet razing or in Aiwass's and the Holy Right's case outright destroying is not a big deal to Angels and those in their class....after all Toaru verse seems to have a monotheistic god as top dog....
If we go by Idol Theory, it's because people worship those religions more than any other. I mean, how many people still cut out hearts for the Aztec Gods?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen