AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-08, 10:08   Link #8401
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mah if it's true that he's back, then it's not that much of a cliffhanger hence not so important to warrant an illustration.
He's the main character, who everybody in the novel thought was dead. The readers have been talking about him ever since, wondering what would happen with his character. How's that not important enough to warrant an illustration?
__________________
Shinji103 is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:10   Link #8402
classic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Oh Almea is so CUUUTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
classic is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:17   Link #8403
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Guys, I present you with some more pics from NT:

http://www.lightnovel.cn/viewthread....extra=page%3D1

- Shiage's ride got some sweet guns;

-LO is with Mugino... and there's no bloodshed. That happy look on Mugino just seems WRONG to me somehow after her yandere fsace for the past few volumes >.>

- and DAMN, Hamazura... three girls after you at once? and no resulting catfight? I don't think even Touma achieved that before
OMG! Mugino pantyshot do not want D:

Yeah, thats Hamazura for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post

Spoiler:
.
That way to describe her, "fatigue" and "impatience" have reminded me the Index from Vol.1, the one before being saved.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardway to Touma
??????????????????????????????????
????
???????????????????????????
??????????????????

“You’ve been doing nothing but mouthing off. Before anything else, don’t you have the important duty of lowering your head to those you should lower your head to? Seriously, just how many people do you think you made cry”

Rikou sleeps like Reborn
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:18   Link #8404
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Seriously, just how many people do you think you made cry
Who knows, Bardway, who knows...

Links are prepared on B-T already, just waiting for sources to work on soon.
Sleep_ping is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:20   Link #8405
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
He's the main character, who everybody in the novel thought was dead. The readers have been talking about him ever since, wondering what would happen with his character. How's that not important enough to warrant an illustration?
Or it's possible that Kamachi intended it to be so, to throw in further cliffhangers and reader curiosity as to 'what the heck happened to Kamijou Touma?'

If the spoilers are to be believed, it's like Touma's fall into the Artic Sea sent him into an alternate dimension for a few years where he experienced a "Disney Zero to Hero Timeskip" complete with the Eye of the Tiger in the background.

It doesn't seem like much considering how Touma casually jumps into a foray of any problems, but for him to be so proactive of the larger picture for once, complete with something different from his usual 'Vocal Chords of Brainwashing'....

Sure seems like his 'death' did change something in him.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:30   Link #8406
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
In accord to Hamazura mini-frenda was hanging around with Komaba before.

P.S.: Hanzou isn't lolicon >: (
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:38   Link #8407
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
In accord to Hamazura mini-frenda was hanging around with Komaba before.

P.S.: Hanzou isn't lolicon >: (
But Komaba is. >:3
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:49   Link #8408
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
On Komaba deffense I will say that he always was fond of kids and just wanted to weat a santa costume for them.

BTW, from what I heard the change Touma got is that he isn't ignorant of the events that ends revolving around him so, now after being punished and made slave taught by Bardway he is more active.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:51   Link #8409
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I want to say girl, but these days you can't be too careful with Anime...
イルカ の ビニール 人影 を 愛する 少女
黒夜海鳥

"The girl who loves Vynil Figure of dolphins"
"Kuroyoru Umidori"

Umidori means "sea bird" , Kuroyoru is "dark evening" this comes from the contents page. I'm already a fan.

edit :
!!!- Mugino switched from downpants to panties?? talk about awakening as a woman.
It's Kuroyoru, my finger slipped :P
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12

Last edited by Okashira; 2011-03-08 at 11:03.
Okashira is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 10:53   Link #8410
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Umidori means "sea bird" , Kuruyoru is "dark evening" this comes from the contents page. I'm already a fan.
Can you contrast this with Golden Dawn or Daw-colored sunlight?
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 11:04   Link #8411
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Can you contrast this with Golden Dawn or Daw-colored sunlight?
It's Kuroyoru, my finger slipped :P
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 11:08   Link #8412
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
It's Kuroyoru, my finger slipped :P
Not much to worry about Kuro was used soooooooo many times .

EDIT:
Better res for colour pages
Spoiler for When you see them:
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 11:13   Link #8413
classic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
may be she is number 6?
classic is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 11:38   Link #8414
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Or it's possible that Kamachi intended it to be so, to throw in further cliffhangers and reader curiosity as to 'what the heck happened to Kamijou Touma?'

If the spoilers are to be believed, it's like Touma's fall into the Artic Sea sent him into an alternate dimension for a few years where he experienced a "Disney Zero to Hero Timeskip" complete with the Eye of the Tiger in the background.

It doesn't seem like much considering how Touma casually jumps into a foray of any problems, but for him to be so proactive of the larger picture for once, complete with something different from his usual 'Vocal Chords of Brainwashing'....

Sure seems like his 'death' did change something in him.
I'm not sure if you're disagreeing or agreeing with my point, because I don't see how that would make him any less important or change my point, but it doesn't entirely sound like you're on the "he should have gotten an illustration" side.
If all of that is right (and I don't disagree with you at all), then it reinforces my point.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 11:45   Link #8415
TouMAN
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Well it IS called New Testament
maybe something in him was "reborn"
__________________

Goodwill Shall Be Trusted For Now
TouMAN is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 14:14   Link #8416
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
ok this probably will be a stupid question but someone can tell again the spoiler about touma wherabouts after vol 22? i know it was probably posted before but i dont have the time to check 421 pages so i will be thankfull if someone can say it again please
endarion88 is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 14:25   Link #8417
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ok this probably will be a stupid question but someone can tell again the spoiler about touma wherabouts after vol 22? i know it was probably posted before but i dont have the time to check 421 pages so i will be thankfull if someone can say it again please
Hey, currently we are on that, wait for better spoilers and you will get your answer.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 15:09   Link #8418
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ok this probably will be a stupid question but someone can tell again the spoiler about touma wherabouts after vol 22? i know it was probably posted before but i dont have the time to check 421 pages so i will be thankfull if someone can say it again please
He was saved by Bardway and now back in AC. Hey i just slepped through school all day just to find some good spoilers
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 15:14   Link #8419
TouMAN
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Ive never ever heard of that Bardway or maybe I just forgot, is he a *new* charakter ?
__________________

Goodwill Shall Be Trusted For Now
TouMAN is offline  
Old 2011-03-08, 15:22   Link #8420
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouMAN View Post
Ive never ever heard of that Bardway or maybe I just forgot, is he a *new* charakter ?
Bardway is a Lolicious Magician initially introduced in one of the short SSs that was bundled with DVD releases of Index. In the main story I think that she popped up in volume 22 and represented one of the many organizations that tried to foil Fiamma's plans.

She is broken as hell.
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.