AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-19, 09:17   Link #9021
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Where in the NT novel does it say that misaka put a bag over accelerator?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 09:29   Link #9022
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Where in the NT novel does it say that misaka put a bag over accelerator?
Chapter 3 apparently.
Mr.Kyon is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 09:30   Link #9023
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^

I kinda expecting her to be like that, or rather I had hoped.

Maybe one day we'll see a colour illustration of Misaka Worst pressing her body against Accelerator's body in a dark bedroom with his back against the wall. His legs between her legs while both her arms hook around his neck drawing him in, the tip of their nose are already touching and their lips were just millimeters apart. Accelerator has the eroge protagonist look where his hair fringe covers half his face so we can't see his expression. They both can see as well as feel the warm breath coming from each others heavy breathing. Then peeking through a tiny opening of the door, Last Order is totally freaking out while Yomikawa and Yoshikawa tries to gag and restrain the girl as they get all excited like little boys peeking inside the female's toilet.

Then the quotes would be something like-

Accelerator: "What are you doing..."

Misaka Worst: "You're the one not stopping Misaka..."

Last Order: "MMMHHHMMMHMHMHBRBRR!!!"

Yomikawa: "T-This is...! The legendary forbidden fruit between a father and daughter...!"

Yoshikawa: "Aiho, stop drooling over two kids, you old pervert..."
and awaki teleported by at the worst moment to report a mission to Accel
__________________
Level 5 in Black
IppoTsuko is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 09:32   Link #9024
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by IppoTsuko View Post
and awaki teleported by at the worst moment to report a mission to Accel
...then decided to join Worst in the best, most angry threesome ever.

THE END.
Mr.Kyon is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 09:35   Link #9025
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
...then decided to join Worst in the best, most angry threesome ever.

THE END.
im pretty freaked out by this
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 09:51   Link #9026
FlavoryFantasy
┬──┬╯︵ /(.□. \)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: At one of the greatest libraries in existence
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
...then decided to join Worst in the best, most angry threesome ever.

THE END.
That's pretty terrifying. Guess I have to thank you for instilling such a scene into my mind.
__________________
Ava/Sig - TheEroKing
FlavoryFantasy is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 10:04   Link #9027
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Or maybe Vento was protected by the unnamed wind spell, which seems more likely othwise she wouldn't be harmed by Touma's punch. And if that was a Walking CHurch, her clothes would be destroyed.
But assuming Vento was wearing a walking church, and that the reason Touma's punch injured her was because he hit her face and not the clothes, that would mean that the Walking Church isn't such an absolute barrier after all. Which means a falling building probably would have killed anyone. Which made your point moot.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. The attack hit her chest before she could react. I don't think she even saw it coming. Besides, she never showed any defensive wing spells.

I'm guessing the reason her clothes didn't fly apart is because the author didn't want to ruin the fight by having Vento fight naked.


The walking church actually is an absolute barrier according to Index. It would have protected Index from Vento's Divine Punishment if Index's Walking Church was still working.

Quote:
And if the attacker doesn't know and was just randomly bombing?
Then Divine Punishment would not trigger.
__________________
~Greed~ is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 10:06   Link #9028
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
“Should Misaka use her tongue seductively as she licks it?”

“Who are you trying to please by doing that? Yourself?”

“Well, there is that. If it would be devastating to your relationship with Last Order, Misaka will let you touch her tits and ass, but doing it now would seem rather pointless.”
Misaka Worst, you tease.

NT is very enjoyable so far. I especially liked that part with the chick and Worst.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 10:18   Link #9029
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
But assuming Vento was wearing a walking church, and that the reason Touma's punch injured her was because he hit her face and not the clothes, that would mean that the Walking Church isn't such an absolute barrier after all. Which means a falling building probably would have killed anyone. Which made your point moot.
Quote:
I doubt it. The attack hit her chest before she could react. I don't think she even saw it coming. Besides, she never showed any defensive wing spells.

I'm guessing the reason her clothes didn't fly apart is because the author didn't want to ruin the fight by having Vento fight naked.


The walking church actually is an absolute barrier according to Index. It would have protected Index from Vento's Divine Punishment if Index's Walking Church was still working.



Then Divine Punishment would not trigger.
I dont think she has walking church. Its shown her being punched by touma and feeling it. But then again Kaori was doing that with index to knock her out. I think the force from the attack is still there but its purpose is so u dont get any scars.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 10:32   Link #9030
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
...then decided to join Worst in the best, most angry threesome ever.

THE END.
how touching
__________________
Level 5 in Black
IppoTsuko is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 11:09   Link #9031
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I dont think she has walking church. Its shown her being punched by touma and feeling it.
Because IB was negating her defenses. She took a rocket to the chest and was unharmed.


Quote:
But then again Kaori was doing that with index to knock her out. I think the force from the attack is still there but its purpose is so u dont get any scars.
It was said walking church users could tank a nuke iirc. and that it could last 3 days in the corona of the sun. She could restrain index, but that's about it.
__________________
~Greed~ is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 11:49   Link #9032
Cosmic Eagle
水銀の蛇
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 永劫回帰
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Lol, that would likely be the case actually.



Terra was crushed by a falling building. So he couldn't have one. IMO, it seems to me that only Fiamma and Vento have something similar to a walking church.

Which once again makes the whole topic from this angle pointless.

With Fianma, a Walking Church is rather pointless.....

And who's to say the rocket Vento tanked is not blocked by some defensive spell she has? She's God's Right Seat after all.....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 12:01   Link #9033
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
With Fianma, a Walking Church is rather pointless.....
Hmm, was Fiamma hit by Vento's iceles or not? I don't remember....


I know the Holy Right autoblocks all attacks aimed at him, but wasn't that only later on? Or did it always autoblock/target attacks?

Quote:
And who's to say the rocket Vento tanked is not blocked by some defensive spell she has? She's God's Right Seat after all.....
Because she can only use Air based divine spells. She can't use defensive spells.
__________________
~Greed~ is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 12:05   Link #9034
Cosmic Eagle
水銀の蛇
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 永劫回帰
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Hmm, was Fiamma hit by Vento's iceles or not? I don't remember....


I know the Holy Right autoblocks all attacks aimed at him, but wasn't that only later on? Or did it always autoblock/target attacks?



Because she can only use Air based divine spells. She can't use defensive spells.
Said air could be used to form some cushion thingy.....I mean if Saiai can do the same with nitrogen.....

Fianma has never been affected by any attack at all before getting KOed by Touma. There is no Third Arm per se in some instances but then again, Holy Right doesn't always manifest the Third Arm when it is active....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 12:34   Link #9035
~Greed~
He Who Defies Finality
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Said air could be used to form some cushion thingy.....I mean if Saiai can do the same with nitrogen.....
I doubt it. It did say that the rocket hit her chest afterall. It seems were just not going to agree on this though.

Quote:
Fianma has never been affected by any attack at all before getting KOed by Touma. There is no Third Arm per se in some instances but then again, Holy Right doesn't always manifest the Third Arm when it is active....
I see. So the only time that it did not autoblock was when it wasn't active?

Because I remember reading that Vento's Icicles hit him and sent him flying several kilometers.
__________________
~Greed~ is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 12:56   Link #9036
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
While its very entertaining to see the interactions of Accelerator LO Worst , Shaige's with ITEM.

I for one in eagerly waiting the reaction of index , Mikoto and X number girls that Touma is alive

More power to the translators !! Hope to see the rest translated...
kaizerknight01 is online now  
Old 2011-03-19, 13:00   Link #9037
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
While its very entertaining to see the interactions of Accelerator LO Worst , Shaige's with ITEM.

I for one in eagerly waiting the reaction of index , Mikoto and X number girls that Touma is alive

More power to the translators !! Hope to see the rest translated...
He hasn't met them yet. He's only met accelerator and shiage
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 13:11   Link #9038
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
He hasn't met them yet. He's only met accelerator and shiage

Ok, i just meant the stage is set for some drama right ? I just hope NT vol 2 get release is year ( because earthquake, Tsunami and nuke plant problem will cause a delay)
kaizerknight01 is online now  
Old 2011-03-19, 13:14   Link #9039
Cosmic Eagle
水銀の蛇
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 永劫回帰
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post


I see. So the only time that it did not autoblock was when it wasn't active?

Because I remember reading that Vento's Icicles hit him and sent him flying several kilometers.


Should be....most of the time, he just shrugs off everything that hits him. The only exception is the orbital strike when the Third Arm actually manifested.

He was supposedly running out on the use of Holy Right in vol 20 IIRC....that was before he fixed the elements and created the Star of Bethlehem.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 14:23   Link #9040
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Part 4 of Chapter 1 NT is out.

Worst has summoned Trapcelerator to the field!

Oh god... YurikoxWORST... My brain is collapsing!
Mr.Kyon is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.