AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-28, 19:13   Link #9941
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Tch, I loved it when Touma came out and saved everyone by stopping Acqua's attack
That made me so angry you have no idea.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:15   Link #9942
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That made me so angry you have no idea.
That was so awesome
__________________

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:18   Link #9943
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
That was so awesome
No it wasn't.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:25   Link #9944
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
No it wasn't.
I actually think that was pretty awesome. It wouldve been bad if touma punched aqua once and aqua was KOd but they had to take him out with a saint killer. All touma did was stop the attack for kanzaki and itsuwa to take action
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:27   Link #9945
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
All touma did was stop the attack for kanzaki and itsuwa to take action
That's what bothers me. He was wrecked by Acqua just a few chapters earlier.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:34   Link #9946
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That's what bothers me. He was wrecked by Acqua just a few chapters earlier.
Remember what it said? Aqcuas attack was magic so it could be negated but the author says it himself that if the attack was physical strength toumas arm would be gone and as soon as touma stopped the attack aqua was shocked and Kanzaki took advantage of that and grabbed him so he couldn't move. She did that cuz she knows aqua could throw him and he was about to.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:37   Link #9947
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That's what bothers me. He was wrecked by Acqua just a few chapters earlier.
You should already know that Touma got some strong will and crazy durability
__________________

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:39   Link #9948
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Remember what it said? Aqcuas attack was magic so it could be negated but the author says it himself that if the attack was physical strength toumas arm would be gone and as soon as touma stopped the attack aqua was shocked and Kanzaki took advantage of that and grabbed him so he couldn't move. She did that cuz she knows aqua could throw him and he was about to.
No, I'm talking about Touma actually getting back to the fight after this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter 1, Part 12
The boy’s body hanging on the mace flies off the metal bridge at a cannon-like speed, through the handles, colliding several times with the dark and icy surface of the water several hundred metres away. As it was too fast, the boy’s body bounces 2 to 3 times before sinking beside a cruise boat, causing the river water to pop up like a water pillar.

After a while, a huge explosion can be heard.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:41   Link #9949
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
No, I'm talking about Touma actually getting back to the fight after this:
It's not like he ate a suenzu bean and was all good. Remember how Mikoto found him.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:44   Link #9950
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
It's not like he ate a suenzu bean and was all good. Remember how Mikoto found him.
The problem is that he shouldn't even be able to move after just a few chapters, let alone remain conscious long enough to get to the fight and break Acqua's attack, then conveniently lose consciousness again. The fight between Acqua and Kanzaki lasted maybe an hour at most, and that's being generous.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:48   Link #9951
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
The problem is that he shouldn't even be able to move after just a few chapters, let alone remain conscious long enough to get to the fight and break Acqua's attack, then conveniently lose consciousness again. The fight between Acqua and Kanzaki lasted maybe an hour at most, and that's being generous.
I don't know the time frame but u forgot to add when he was in the hospital,amakusa prep time, amakusa fight,and the kanzaki fight, and kanzaki fight with aqua. I don't remember saying he lost consciousness. Shouldn't u already know why touma can't die?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 19:58   Link #9952
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Didn't Acqua say he'd give them a day to choice their decision?
__________________

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:09   Link #9953
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Didn't Acqua say he'd give them a day to choice their decision?
Do you honestly think a normal person (which Touma is) is going to be getting up and doing something after taking damage like that?
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:12   Link #9954
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Do you honestly think a normal person (which Touma is) is going to be getting up and doing something after taking damage like that?
How new are to index novels and volumes 16? Cuz do you honestly think Touma is a normal person?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:20   Link #9955
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
How new are to index novels and volumes 16? Cuz do you honestly think Touma is a normal person?
His body is.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:21   Link #9956
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
When I said his durability was crazy I wasn't joking
__________________

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:24   Link #9957
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
When I said his durability was crazy I wasn't joking
That's what I don't like about him. Excluding Imagine Breaker and whatever the hell it's sealing, he's a Level 0. You can't have it both ways. Okay, so he regenerated his right arm; I'll buy that. But getting up a day after the hit like the one Acqua gave him is when I call no more willing suspension of disbelief.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:34   Link #9958
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That's what I don't like about him. Excluding Imagine Breaker and whatever the hell it's sealing, he's a Level 0. You can't have it both ways. Okay, so he regenerated his right arm; I'll buy that. But getting up a day after the hit like the one Acqua gave him is when I call no more willing suspension of disbelief.
Touma has had many physical durability feats. Just cuz he's a level 0 doesn't mean anything though. Mike Tyson would be considered a level 0. Touma also takes police batons to the body and head and can still move.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:37   Link #9959
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Touma has had many physical durability feats. Just cuz he's a level 0 doesn't mean anything though. Mike Tyson would be considered a level 0. Touma also takes police batons to the body and head and can still move.
There's a difference between taking a police baton and being sent flying several hundred meters by Acqua into a river.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-04-28, 20:44   Link #9960
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Ya you just hit the water. It's no different than by dragged by a fast boat.


It also might be that thing inside him prevents him from dying. He should've died many times and it's been implied by many people including the doctor from v16
I_am_Kami is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.