AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-02, 06:25   Link #10081
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
after that would be the start of the festival and Necessarius attacks!!
Sending Sthyl Magnus and Tsuchimikado to complete the mission with modified St. Peter's Cross=
Lidvia Lorentzi will run away from prison ('tis just another impossible challenge) and together with Oriana Thompson and Touma hunt them down?
__________________
Nayrael is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 06:47   Link #10082
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Oriana is from the Magic side. She wouldn't be siding Touma in the up coming battle. The people who will side with Touma is Accelerator and Shiage XD it's a dream team and I'm dying to see those 3 finally make their move.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 06:50   Link #10083
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
We interrupt this program to announce that Touma has just destroyed Erio's illusion.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 07:20   Link #10084
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
lol that's Makoto-kun level up his status from cousin to friend. Plus Kyubey advice him to do so
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 08:01   Link #10085
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Makes you wonder if Makoto got the Touma Punch (TM) before.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 08:25   Link #10086
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Oriana is from the Magic side. She wouldn't be siding Touma in the up coming battle. The people who will side with Touma is Accelerator and Shiage XD it's a dream team and I'm dying to see those 3 finally make their move.
I'm thinking that if anything, Touma's *cough*dream*cough* team will intervene as a mediator. He's Touma, so I guess he must be thinking what kind of deterrence he can come up with if it can be help. READ: if it can be helped.

Well, 20+ volumes and we're getting more of the political clash between the two main powers and here we have our heroes finally grouping up (sure, everyone's dream team come true ) being the man in the middle trying to stop worse things from happening... or will they? New Testament Vol 2, I hope they'll answer this - somewhat.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 09:04   Link #10087
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
is there still no news on NT vol 2 release or notes from the author?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 10:35   Link #10088
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the Ichihanaransa is held probably new year or next year as an opening day of the year though I'm not so sure.
The Ichihanaransai will probably happen in NT.
The Ichihanaransai is the last festival held by the students for the year and has been described as the biggest one in Academy City. It has actually being foreshadowed more than once throughout the story, so it's pretty obvious that an arc about it is going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is there still no news on NT vol 2 release or notes from the author?
It hasn't been that long since NT 1, it's too soon to heard something about NT 2.
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 10:52   Link #10089
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Sending Sthyl Magnus and Tsuchimikado to complete the mission with modified St. Peter's Cross=
Lidvia Lorentzi will run away from prison ('tis just another impossible challenge) and together with Oriana Thompson and Touma hunt them down?
... No, Stiyl will recapture Index, and it'll be the Amakusa- urban warfare specialists- that would infiltrate the city- as foreshadowed in vol 16 where they learn every bit of Academy city geography, and Attempt to activate the Cross.

Tsuchimikado will officially betray Necessarius for his sister and get much needed character development, Etzali would return as the leader of his cabal to protect the city where Mikoto lives in. And some how or another Accelerator brought back Awaki who until then was living a peaceful life with her 'comrades'... For some reason, Awaki changed her hair style to Sidetail and started wearing girly clothes. This would mark the return of the new [Group]

In the end Academy City was saved, but Index was brought back to England. Touma and Mikoto, who just recently confessed her feelings, teamed up with Bardway and Kihara Junior- who is the fourth protagonist after the Freshmen incident arc, to stage a rescue operation. As it turns out though, Kihara Junior takes advantage of the Kamijou disease given to him and is a perverted shota character that tried to hit on loli characters like Last order and Fremea, even though he had already promise himself to bardway- pissing off Hamazura and Accelerator at the same time... Did I mention he's also a trollish character like his relatives? Oh yeah, he even try to make a move on his own cousin Nayuta; pretty much any Loli character.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-05-02 at 11:20.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 11:44   Link #10090
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... No, Stiyl will recapture Index, and it'll be the Amakusa- urban warfare specialists- that would infiltrate the city- as foreshadowed in vol 16 where they learn every bit of Academy city geography, and Attempt to activate the Cross.

Tsuchimikado will officially betray Necessarius for his sister and get much needed character development, Etzali would return as the leader of his cabal to protect the city where Mikoto lives in. And some how or another Accelerator brought back Awaki who until then was living a peaceful life with her 'comrades'... For some reason, Awaki changed her hair style to Sidetail and started wearing girly clothes. This would mark the return of the new [Group]

In the end Academy City was saved, but Index was brought back to England. Touma and Mikoto, who just recently confessed her feelings, teamed up with Bardway and Kihara Junior- who is the fourth protagonist after the Freshmen incident arc, to stage a rescue operation. As it turns out though, Kihara Junior takes advantage of the Kamijou disease given to him and is a perverted shota character that tried to hit on loli characters like Last order and Fremea, even though he had already promise himself to bardway- pissing off Hamazura and Accelerator at the same time... Did I mention he's also a trollish character like his relatives? Oh yeah, he even try to make a move on his own cousin Nayuta; pretty much any Loli character.
fan fic ideas. If there's a development that I would like to happen but impossible to happen is for Touma to stop being bothered by girls and find a way to end this chaos. Bardway said that Touma should start thinking of a way to amend the girls broken hearts but for me I hope he just ignores it and stay rouge and more secretive.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 11:48   Link #10091
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Bardway said that Touma should start thinking of a way to amend the girls broken hearts but for me I hope he just ignores it and stay rouge and more secretive.
No way Touma would do that. Not only is it not like him, but it's a pretty dickish move.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 12:11   Link #10092
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
fan fic ideas. If there's a development that I would like to happen but impossible to happen is for Touma to stop being bothered by girls and find a way to end this chaos. Bardway said that Touma should start thinking of a way to amend the girls broken hearts but for me I hope he just ignores it and stay rouge and more secretive.
You're joking; Touma's fate is forever interwine with girl trouble.

What's the first thing he did when he came back? Save a girl, without even realizing it. There's maybe a chance that he wouldn't want to involve other people just yet, but that would only mean more new girls would pop up.

... And who says anything about fanfic idea Whatever I'd said is totally going to happen by NT 5
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 12:17   Link #10093
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
that's why I said it's impossible because it wouldn't be touma anymore if he ended up ignoring a girl. But truthfully speaking it just tires me to see him like that but the same time even if it's tiresome I still read it.

If I rate the hero in toaruverse I would rate Touma as the best in the three and really worth to be called a hero. But I prefer Accelerator when it comes to personality. Shiage is too loyal for his sake.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 12:43   Link #10094
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... And who says anything about fanfic idea Whatever I'd said is totally going to happen by NT 5
*Read your post above*




Ok, seriously, that would kill one of the charms of his character... Btw, that reminded me the prediction/fanfic-like idea I read months about for the vol. 22 done by Flere821 the past year.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Oriana is from the Magic side. She wouldn't be siding Touma in the up coming battle. The people who will side with Touma is Accelerator and Shiage XD it's a dream team and I'm dying to see those 3 finally make their move.
Oriana will work with him, she is a mercenary. Just give her enough money.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2011-05-02, 12:52   Link #10095
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Ok, seriously, that would kill one of the charms of his character... Btw, that reminded me the prediction/fanfic-like idea I read months about for the vol. 22 done by Flere821 the past year.
Do elaborate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oriana will work with him, she is a mercenary. Just give her enough money.
I don't think so; Oriana should be firmly in Necessarius pocket after her deal for her freedom... That and I don't like her very much so I don't want her on the good side... But even so, if it's about money, there's no way Kamijou can afford her.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 13:12   Link #10096
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Do elaborate.
Spoiler:

So yeah, the last part its why your post reminded me of Flere.


Quote:
I don't think so; Oriana should be firmly in Necessarius pocket after her deal for her freedom... That and I don't like her very much so I don't want her on the good side... But even so, if it's about money, there's no way Kamijou can afford her.
And how much has to be that deal if helping to stop a coup d'tat is not enough? ...

I didn't say it has to be Touma the one paying (how can he get funds after being outside A.C. for a good time since vol. 17) when there are people who can be interested to give a hand from the shadows. And just because one can be on Touma's side it doesn't makes them good, just mind Vento vs Fiamma, all she did was for herself and was hidden the whole time waiting for the moment to attack, she never care about Elizarina's inhabitants nor the people involved in the fight.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2011-05-02, 13:22   Link #10097
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
That's actually a pretty cool prediction

I should explain my reasons for that last part; I believe the possible reason for Mikoto to finally muster the courage is because she witness with her own eyes her inability to save Touma and let him 'died'. I would think that when Touma comes Back, Mikoto would see this as a second chance for her; after letting him 'die' once without confessing her feelings, she would not want it to happen again.

... Hmm, it sounded alot better in my head but I hope you understand what I'm getting at.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 13:30   Link #10098
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That's actually a pretty cool prediction

I should explain my reasons for that last part; I believe the possible reason for Mikoto to finally muster the courage is because she witness with her own eyes her inability to save Touma and let him 'died'. I would think that when Touma comes Back, Mikoto would see this as a second chance for her; after letting him 'die' once without confessing her feelings, she would not want it to happen again.

... Hmm, it sounded alot better in my head but I hope you understand what I'm getting at.
I wonder after how many times one still can say 'second chance', I'm sure she got a good number.

Nah, don't worry. I get your point, but are you sure Touma is willing to go back to his 'normal' life?
The NT 01 was showing how hard is for Accelerator to have a 'normal' life and then trying to switch with the dark business while looking dow on himself in comparison to Touma and now he is more involved and concious about the problems behind the scenes.


To the Older series forum? Awww, I'm sad.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Old 2011-05-02, 14:03   Link #10099
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I wonder after how many times one still can say 'second chance', I'm sure she got a good number.
Yes but she always thought there would be another time; but the events of WWIII serve as a wake up call that she should drag things around anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Nah, don't worry. I get your point, but are you sure Touma is willing to go back to his 'normal' life?
The NT 01 was showing how hard is for Accelerator to have a 'normal' life and then trying to switch with the dark business while looking dow on himself in comparison to Touma and now he is more involved and concious about the problems behind
If your asking if Touma would give up everything to fight the forces of evil for the rest of his teenage life I would say no, he won't throw away his other side.

But if it's a temporary thing; like until this current incident is resolve, I could see him keeping a low profile for now.

Then again, given how kamachi likes to keep things relatively the same, we mIght just see Touma back in school next vol.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-02, 14:10   Link #10100
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If your asking if Touma would give up everything to fight the forces of evil for the rest of his teenage life I would say no, he won't throw away his other side.

But if it's a temporary thing; like until this current incident is resolve, I could see him keeping a low profile for now.

Then again, given how kamachi likes to keep things relatively the same, we mIght just see Touma back in school next vol.
Maybe but his symbolic death on the Artic has to be showed for real or it would feel like we got trolled after saying that "is a world where KT doesn't exists".
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.