AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite characters?
Alto Saotome 202 36.59%
Sheryl Nome 388 70.29%
Ranka Lee 159 28.80%
Brera Sterne 75 13.59%
Ozma Lee 127 23.01%
Cathy Glass 62 11.23%
Klan Klan 203 36.78%
Mikhail Blanc (aka Michel) 156 28.26%
Luca Angeloni 24 4.35%
Nanase Matsuura 23 4.17%
Canaria Berstein 18 3.26%
Leon Mishima 13 2.36%
Howard Glass 6 1.09%
Grace O'Connor 41 7.43%
Bobby Margot 61 11.05%
Nene Rora 14 2.54%
Raramia Rerenia 13 2.36%
Jeffrey Wilder 18 3.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 552. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-12, 15:58   Link #1401
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Great to see she's still in the top 10. <3

Do we have the male list?
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-08-12, 16:45   Link #1402
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Wow, even after more than a year, she is still amongst the top 10. That, my friends, is a testimony... now where is Lacu... oh nevermind.

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Löw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is online now  
Old 2010-08-12, 17:36   Link #1403
Tsuchiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
Wow, even with all these new popular characters, Sheryl still hasn't fallen off the polls. <3 Do you mind, Tsuchiro, if I post these results in the K-On! thread?
Go ahead..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Great to see she's still in the top 10. <3

Do we have the male list?
1. Yuzuru Otonashi
2. Kyon
3. Lelouch
4. Kira Yamato
5. Sakata Gintoki
6. Edward Elric
7. Shizuo Heiwajima
8. Setsuna F. Seiei
9. Sebastian
10. Shinji Ikari
Tsuchiro is offline  
Old 2010-08-12, 19:13   Link #1404
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Yay, up three places this month! Man, Sheryl is an evergreen. Or should I say "everpink"?
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2010-08-13, 01:40   Link #1405
maymay
Inactive~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Age: 23
Voted only for Sheryl <3

At the beginning of the series she seemed like the usual spoiled and bitchy diva character but that really doesn't even scratch the surface of who she became over the course of Macross F. For me, Sheryl completely outshone the rest of the cast because of her maturity, independence and general fierceness. As the show progressed I found myself endeared by her faults. Her haughtiness and self-confidence were really refreshing for some reason. I guess because I'm used to reading and watching more series with wimpy or meek female protagonists xD I also really liked that Sheryl played a supportive big sister type of role for Ranka. Anyways, I loved watching Sheryl grow as a character throughout the series. Gotta say she's probably my favorite female character ever at this point. Dying to see the movie~

Mikhail is my second favorite followed by Klan. They just break my heart ;__;
maymay is offline  
Old 2010-08-13, 03:39   Link #1406
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Thanks for the male list. Just wanted to see if Sebastian had made his way back in, and yes he has.

@magnuskn - everpink~
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-08-13, 04:26   Link #1407
sweetgirl121
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by maymay View Post
Voted only for Sheryl <3

At the beginning of the series she seemed like the usual spoiled and bitchy diva character but that really doesn't even scratch the surface of who she became over the course of Macross F. For me, Sheryl completely outshone the rest of the cast because of her maturity, independence and general fierceness. As the show progressed I found myself endeared by her faults. Her haughtiness and self-confidence were really refreshing for some reason. I guess because I'm used to reading and watching more series with wimpy or meek female protagonists xD I also really liked that Sheryl played a supportive big sister type of role for Ranka. Anyways, I loved watching Sheryl grow as a character throughout the series. Gotta say she's probably my favorite female character ever at this point. Dying to see the movie~

Mikhail is my second favorite followed by Klan. They just break my heart ;__;
join the club, I think majority of ASer in this section are Sheryl's fans, she is just that great of a character hehehe.
sweetgirl121 is offline  
Old 2010-08-13, 04:31   Link #1408
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Yay, up three places this month! Man, Sheryl is an evergreen. Or should I say "everpink"?
Green request rejected.

Green is bad for health and sanity
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline  
Old 2010-08-13, 10:21   Link #1409
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Green request rejected.

Green is bad for health and sanity
I think you're forgetting someone...

Spoiler for green:
Yot-chan is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 03:38   Link #1410
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
I think you're forgetting someone...

Spoiler for green:
Only the epic woman can make green hair look cool.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 08:28   Link #1411
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Only the epic woman can make green hair look cool.
Now YOU'RE forgetting a couple of people...

Spoiler for green:


Spoiler for more green:
Yot-chan is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 08:29   Link #1412
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
I'm not forgetting anyone. I was speaking for all of them.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 09:28   Link #1413
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fortaleza-CE, Brazil
Age: 37
Oh, c'mon. Green is nice. But pink? Pink RULES!!!



Please don't shoot me.
__________________
It's always a great time to immerse yourself in Deculture love!
All hail the Empress!!!

BetoJR is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 10:15   Link #1414
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Oh, c'mon. Green is nice. But pink? Pink RULES!!!



Please don't shoot me.
Too true.

Spoiler for pink:
Yot-chan is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 11:22   Link #1415
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Too true.

Spoiler for pink:


I kid. It's actually awesome.
__________________
Shiroth is offline  
Old 2010-08-14, 12:26   Link #1416
BetoJR
D-d-don't look!!!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Fortaleza-CE, Brazil
Age: 37
Hey, I like Mylene.
__________________
It's always a great time to immerse yourself in Deculture love!
All hail the Empress!!!

BetoJR is offline  
Old 2010-08-15, 14:20   Link #1417
pinoy78
Yahk, DECULTURE!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Sheryl is still holding strong in Newtype polls.

I can't say I'm surprised though.
pinoy78 is offline  
Old 2010-09-07, 16:03   Link #1418
Tsuchiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
It seems like Sheryl finally got kicked off the top 10 =(


1. Mio Akiyama
2. Yui Hirasawa
3. Azusa Nakano
4. Ritsu Tainaka
5. Tsumugi Kotobuki
6. Tenshi
7. Yuri
8. Haruhi Suzumiya
9. Rei Ayanami
10. Yuki Nagato


Tsuchiro is offline  
Old 2010-09-07, 16:25   Link #1419
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Damn!

She'll be back.
__________________
magnuskn is offline  
Old 2010-09-08, 00:57   Link #1420
pinoy78
Yahk, DECULTURE!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I've yet to see a single episode of K-On.

What's the dealio?
pinoy78 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, favorite

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.