AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 266 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 101 21.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 3.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 1.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-06, 22:33   Link #861
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Yeat that definetly narrows it down to two possibilities out of........two possiblilties

Which side are you actually on Aohige???
I don't want him to pick a side or anything, I just want him to clear up what he meant by that and what his opinion was on the matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Nah, burning and lynching is just too inhumane and cruel.
I'll settle for ripping out all the nails, rubbing salt on it, gouge the eyes out, then let the bleeding slowly end his misery.

Obviously, Julietta is who I sympathised with, not Rollo.
Hmm, I'm starting to feel pretty isolated here...
Old 2008-07-06, 22:34   Link #862
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Nah, burning and lynching is just too inhumane and cruel.
I'll settle for ripping out all the nails, rubbing salt on it, gouge the eyes out, then let the bleeding slowly end his misery.

Obviously, Julietta is who I sympathised with, not Rollo.
If he's guilty. He has his hand in the affair, definitely. As for the role, I'm not too sure....
Old 2008-07-06, 22:34   Link #863
mandarb916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
she got to speak with Ogi for a bit yea my heart soared for a moment.
This is something that I think she's been fighting for most of the series and it's something that's interested me for a while. Considering the flags that have been raised, i think Ougi and Viletta will have a happy ending, or atleast something bittersweet than a downright bad ending.

Not sure how strong her loyalty would be to Jerimiah (which it seems to be where it currently lies) in the presence of Ougi...
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 22:36   Link #864
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Well, since the theme of this episode was "forgiveness", I think we're supposed to follow Shirley's example and have compassion and forgiveness towards the perpetrator.

...Sorry Taniguchi, I'm not a model citizen capable of that.

This is why I love Taniguchi, he's so evil, you gotta love him.
Old 2008-07-06, 22:36   Link #865
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarb916 View Post
This is something that I think she's been fighting for most of the series and it's something that's interested me for a while. Considering the flags that have been raised, i think Ougi and Viletta will have a happy ending, or atleast something bittersweet than a downright bad ending.

Not sure how strong her loyalty would be to Jerimiah (which it seems to be where it currently lies) in the presence of Ougi...
I don't know, for some reason I keep getting bad flags across the board during that moment, like she was trying to persuade him to help her and defect from Zero or something >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 22:37   Link #866
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Well, since the theme of this episode was "forgiveness", I think we're supposed to follow Shirley's example and have compassion and forgiveness towards the perpetrator.

...Sorry Taniguchi, I'm not a model citizen capable of that.

This is why I love Taniguchi, he's so evil, you gotta love him.
Aye. No one blames you. I just need the evidence to prove his guilt 100% without doubt.
Old 2008-07-06, 22:46   Link #867
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
OK this ep was great i gave it a 9 because of shirley dying and it didnt make sense. Why are all girls so stupid as to run to the most dangerous place atm. its so gay i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO dont run into the danger zone you wanna die bitch :S. And what about those so called guards they need to be executed for not going after her and doing what their LORD said omg so gay.

Anyway Rolo what up man why did you need to kill her. Is rolo gonna murder any woman that falls in love with lulu too? Is rolo gonna murder nunnally too? The guy is insane lol so much fo rthe nunnaly x rolo xP

Furthermore Code geass is too much for my brain to handle there too much stuff going on to organize this all in a fashionate matter i mean how many stuff has happened now its simply crazy now orange kun is on the sid eof lulu its like WTH!

Last but not least i think we should hold our own forum memorial for shirley because she was a cute girl.

Shirley rest in peace we love ya

BTW suzaku shoudl die he failed to protect shirley i never forget him for that xD
Lulu should die for being stupid. He should have called the ambulance faster rather than yelling "Live!" to a almost dead person.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 22:50   Link #868
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I don't care for the blame game. So what if Lulu's gone hysterical? So what if Suzaku failed to protect her? So what if Rolo killed Shirley? In fact, so what if he didn't? I just didn't want her to die.

Shirley, poor Shirley. Let's hope she's reborn in a world where normal high schools don't involve an innocent girl's crush being a secret conqueror!
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 22:51   Link #869
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I don't care for the blame game. So what if Lulu's gone hysterical? So what if Suzaku failed to protect her? So what if Rolo killed Shirley? In fact, so what if he didn't? I just didn't want her to die.

Shirley, poor Shirley. Let's hope she's reborn in a world where normal high schools don't involve an innocent girl's crush being a secret conqueror!
She's in a better place...which is away from Lulu.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 22:54   Link #870
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

I've said it once, I'll say it again...

Poor Rolo...
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 23:00   Link #871
JD5601

First off, Im more in support of Kallen + Lulu, CC can bite it, and Im very sad to see Shirley die though : (

Like others have said, she's always loved LuLu and even forgave him of everything on more than one occasion, her dying isn't really fair. But for Lulu's part this is why he always wanted her to stay out of it and didn't include her in anything. It could be said that he loved her the most, he just didn't wanna be in a relationship with her, or yet (besides, Kallen is better for him lol). I think that perhaps Rolo (I've always hated him, he doesn't belong >.<) is innocent. He prolly was about to kill her and then left.

I suspect that Suzaku is the one who did it for two reasons. One: he is still really pissed about Euphy Two: she admits to loving him, tells Suzaku that he should fogive Lulu, and he prolly saw that she was gonna join him. What better way to get back and Lulu for Euphy then killing Shirley. Suzaku is pretty crazy now himself and his loyalties are questionable especially if they are connected to Zero.

Either way, CG is going the way of Gurren Lagan, by the end I was so depressed I couldn't help but hate the show for making me happy and then droping me so low >.<

Oh well, this is why I love One Piece, serious and sad content, but Luffy will never die and the crew will always win even if it takes um a while >.< Gooooo StrawHats
JD5601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 23:01   Link #872
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Lulu should die for being stupid. He should have called the ambulance faster rather than yelling "Live!" to a almost dead person.
He tried, and she stopped him because she probably already knew she wasn't going to make it, though I think judging by his phones status he pressed the speed-dial button anyway >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 23:02   Link #873
Calca
Expressionless

The public opinion of Rolo sure plummeted after this ep.

Wonder why people saying she was stabbed. It looked like a bullet wound to me. It'd be much easier for Rolo to shoot her with her own gun.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 23:04   Link #874
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
The public opinion of Rolo sure plummeted after this ep.

Wonder why people saying she was stabbed. It looked like a bullet wound to me. It'd be much easier for Rolo to shoot her with her own gun.
I think we already established a few pages back that it was indeed a bullet wound
Old 2008-07-06, 23:09   Link #875
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I think we already established a few pages back that it was indeed a bullet wound
Oh, I read the first 10 or so pages and everyone was saying it was a stabbing.
Old 2008-07-06, 23:12   Link #876
rpgman1

The only possible suspects are Rolo and Suzaku. Rolo is more likely due to Shirley mentioning Nunally's name and he freaked out, activating his Geass. Too bad we don't actually see what happens since the white masks have such a strong meaning in this episode. We'll just have to wait and see though. The gun is a good clue to find out whose fingerprints are on it. There also has to be a witness who saw who actually killed Shirley. Rolo's Geass is powerful, but it too does have its drawbacks.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 23:14   Link #877
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Oh, I read the first 10 or so pages and everyone was saying it was a stabbing.
That's just what they usually establish as Rolo's MO since he took out the knife once in Turn 3, though if they had read his profile like Lelouch had they would have known he prefers using firearms at close-range. Still, a stomach shot is just striking me as really, really off from how he usually does things... something happened then, and I'm hoping to find out the exact details soon >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 23:15   Link #878
Anon.993

Did anyone else get the feeling when Shirley was talking about rebirth that she could be c.c? kinda like a fate stay night bussiness
just wondering...
Anon.993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 23:16   Link #879
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
The only possible suspects are Rolo and Suzaku. Rolo is more likely due to Shirley mentioning Nunally's name and he freaked out, activating his Geass. Too bad we don't actually see what happens since the white masks have such a strong meaning in this episode. We'll just have to wait and see though. The gun is a good clue to find out whose fingerprints are on it. There also has to be a witness who saw who actually killed Shirley. Rolo's Geass is powerful, but it too does have its drawbacks.
I think it's pretty obvious who did it. He used his geass to get the gun and then shot her. They wouldn't show her get her horrible wound because it would take away the shock value of Lelouche finding her.

Spoiler for 24 the series:
Old 2008-07-06, 23:17   Link #880
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon.993 View Post
Did anyone else get the feeling when Shirley was talking about rebirth that she could be c.c? kinda like a fate stay night bussiness
just wondering...
Nope, didn't think about that at the beginning, but pretty sure it was indeed Shirley. Interesting point though, maybe the wording gives some hope for a C.CxLelouch fan like me