AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 266 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 101 21.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 3.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 1.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-07, 15:15   Link #1101
neqael
World Destruction Commit.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Poland
Age: 25
Yeah, Shirley's death was too sad. I hoped she'd live a little longer and eventually support Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
I begin to think that there will be a 3rd season for code geass...i mean its episode 13 and nothing important has happened yet.
Now I would be suprised if there weren't gonna be at least 3 - 4 seasons. Though that also means the pace isn't gonna be too fast.
neqael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:18   Link #1102
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by neqael View Post
Yeah, Shirley's death was too sad. I hoped she'd live a little longer and eventually support Lelouch.


Now I would be suprised if there weren't gonna be at least 3 - 4 seasons. Though that also means the pace isn't gonna be too fast.
I think this will actually be good for lelouch as it will continue to develop his role as a victim, and it will of course play a role in what he does as zero. In short I hope he becomes less of an idealist because it really makes me sick to my stomach hearing this, and him not taking into account the human factor.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:19   Link #1103
NakedAngelX
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto Canada
Spoiler for 13:
__________________
NakedAngelX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:22   Link #1104
HurricaneHige
Uguu~
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedAngelX View Post
Spoiler for 13:
He lived, because when Lulu was running downstairs he called and told others not to attack Orange.
__________________
Sig's coming soon ~_~ (since 07....)
My rant blog (omg i'm blogging now, and not just anime)
HurricaneHige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:22   Link #1105
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
He lived, because when Lulu was running downstairs he called and told others not to attack Orange.
Also, he was in the preview of the next episode at the end.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:27   Link #1106
neqael
World Destruction Commit.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Poland
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
He lived, because when Lulu was running downstairs he called and told others not to attack Orange.
He may still die in the process of stopping the police as Lelouch ordered him to. But well I guess he can use his authority for that and no one will notice his betrayal. We'll see.
neqael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:43   Link #1107
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Spoiler for The Fortress:
Shiokaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:46   Link #1108
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 26
lets not jump the hate rollo gun yet (though i'm leaning towards doing it) because there hasn't been visual proof of him being the culprit yet.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:51   Link #1109
ashesatdusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: La La Land
Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
A lot of people seem ready to blame Rollo. I'm not so sure, we don't actually see him kill Shirley. Just as far as predictable plot devices go, isn't that supposed to make us think its Rollo, then surprised us with someone else.
__________________
Sig never posted, because the mods would remove it for exceeding the size limit.
ashesatdusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:55   Link #1110
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
the mask falling after he geassed her is kind of a clue
and if it wasnt him would he leave her there
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:58   Link #1111
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the mask falling after he geassed her is kind of a clue
and if it wasnt him would he leave her there
Everyone lost a mask, doesn't mean they all had a hand in killing her. Thought that'd be a rather hilarious image... of the entire student body shooting Shirley in one spot.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:59   Link #1112
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
The mask in itself is not enough, but the image of the locket as well as the mask is what implies it. Admittedly, there's not a whole lot of evidence supporting Rolo not killing her.
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:03   Link #1113
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The mask in itself is not enough, but the image of the locket as well as the mask is what implies it. Admittedly, there's not a whole lot of evidence supporting Rolo not killing her.
To be honest, I posted that more because of the hilarious visual image of 300+ people shooting her in the exact same spot simultaneously. I'm not arguing against or for Rolo killing her, as I'm going to reserve my judgment until something shows it or someone admits it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:03   Link #1114
ashesatdusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: La La Land
Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Possibly. I'm still not so sure. The thing is time frame, One has to also consider he may have already have left the scene. Again I'm considering possibilities. Shirley did mention bringing nunally back, which is Rollo's biggest souce of insecurity, so theirs firm evidence is him. I'm just surprised they aren't more direct about it. I.E actually show Rollo pulling the trigger.

I'm also surprised that Rollo left her concious. Giving Lelouch the whole chance to see her. Given his whole brother complex, he can deduce that would anger lelouch further.
__________________
Sig never posted, because the mods would remove it for exceeding the size limit.
ashesatdusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:06   Link #1115
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
Possibly. I'm still not so sure. The thing is time frame, One has to also consider he may have already have left the scene. Again I'm considering possibilities. Shirley did mention bringing nunally back, which is Rollo's biggest souce of insecurity, so theirs firm evidence is him. I'm just surprised they aren't more direct about it. I.E actually show Rollo pulling the trigger.
I don't think it would be as effective in this case to show Rolo doing it. It is more "WTF?!" if it just goes to Shirley lying there dieing rather than showing her getting shot by Rolo first.

Quote:
I'm also surprised that Rollo left her concious. Giving Lelouch the whole chance to see her. Given his whole brother complex, he can deduce that would anger lelouch further.
Rolo has done this before. He pretty much wants to torment Lelouch to the point where he is the only one that he can go to. Remember back to Episode 7 when he replayed Nunnally's speech pretty much to screw with Lelouch's mind.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:16   Link #1116
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Everyone lost a mask, doesn't mean they all had a hand in killing her. Thought that'd be a rather hilarious image... of the entire student body shooting Shirley in one spot.
The first falling masks were an expression of her fears and nightmares. Of her interrogations - in a world turned suddenly turned crazy, who could she trust?

Rolo's mask falling was to show that she shouldn't have trusted him. That he, out of all the students, was false. Was hiding an abyss behind the amiable mask. If she'd kept quiet about Nunnaly, she might still be alive.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:18   Link #1117
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Rolo's mask falling was to show that she shouldn't have trusted him. That he, out of all the students, was false. Was hiding an abyss behind the amiable mask. If she'd kept quiet about Nunnaly, she might still be alive.
Lelouch and Suzaku also lost their masks in the real world. Where as every other event was in her nightmare.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:21   Link #1118
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Lelouch and Suzaku also lost their masks in the real world. Where as every other event was in her nightmare.
Well, that was because she wasn't sure what side Suzaku was on, and Lelouch of course because of his Zero persona. Remember, they fell off when she thought that they might be working together. Rolo is a whole other case though. She didn't know that Rolo was a trained assassin, and she thought that he was working with Lelouch. Her words though were not chosen correctly, but how was she to know Rolo was that obsessive? Hence, the mask fell.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:25   Link #1119
Anavel
Sieg Zeon!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mexico
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Anavel Send a message via MSN to Anavel Send a message via Yahoo to Anavel
So we now know what Sayako wears under her maid dress. Hawt.
__________________
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:35   Link #1120
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Lelouch and Suzaku also lost their masks in the real world.
When she had a panic attack. A kind of waking nightmare. Though I can't quite call her fears irrational. Whatever else they are, they are killers, murderers, not normal high schoolers.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.