AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-21, 01:33   Link #921
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Merchandise Update.

Naked Tomoki FTW!

Spoiler for Naked Tomoki:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 04:06   Link #922
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Spoiler for ch 50:
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 05:38   Link #923
Seiryuu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I originally posted this in the TV thread, but since additional evidence has come up in the manga I'm asking here:
When Sugata asked if he was "real", Nymph specified that HE was, seeming to suggest that someone else close by wasn't. Also, later...
Spoiler:

My question then is, if this is an implication that someone in the group is an angel, who is it? Has it been shown in the manga yet? I could eliminate some on account of the fact that they're not THAT close to Tomoki so it wouldn't be too incredibly major. However, I recall that one character seemed to know the Angellic language on some level, to the point that they couldn't understand the "Law", but they could understand enough to find it sickening and pick up on the mood. Is this just an odd empathy and intuition, or does this character actually know the language on a deeply-buried level?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 05:41   Link #924
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol this chapter was hilarious, even though it has even less plot than the last one...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 09:00   Link #925
Freeter
back in style
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
Spoiler for 50:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: Gintama, JoJo, Fate, Soma, Plastic, DxD, Show by Rock
Next: Non Non Biyori, Noragami
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 12:30   Link #926
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I originally posted this in the TV thread, but since additional evidence has come up in the manga I'm asking here:
When Sugata asked if he was "real", Nymph specified that HE was, seeming to suggest that someone else close by wasn't. Also, later...
Spoiler:

My question then is, if this is an implication that someone in the group is an angel, who is it? Has it been shown in the manga yet? I could eliminate some on account of the fact that they're not THAT close to Tomoki so it wouldn't be too incredibly major. However, I recall that one character seemed to know the Angellic language on some level, to the point that they couldn't understand the "Law", but they could understand enough to find it sickening and pick up on the mood. Is this just an odd empathy and intuition, or does this character actually know the language on a deeply-buried level?
hmph! this topic again! for your info it's already talked loong enough in the previous pages discussion, just read it ok?!

aah fine! here's the summary:

Human character: Sugata, Sohara, Mikako, Tomoki
Angeloids: Ikaros,Nymph,Delta
Half angel/angeloids: Hiyori
Unknown: Judas
Angels: Synapse bastard, Daedalus
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 13:12   Link #927
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmph! this topic again! for your info it's already talked loong enough in the previous pages discussion, just read it ok?!

aah fine! here's the summary:

Human character: Sugata, Sohara, Mikako, Tomoki
Angeloids: Ikaros,Nymph,Delta
Half angel/angeloids: Hiyori
Unknown: Judas
Angels: Synapse bastard, Daedalus
you forgot Chaos ^^ and Delta is Astrea

judas is well synapse defence system
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 13:46   Link #928
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
you forgot Chaos ^^ and Delta is Astrea

judas is synapse defence system
no! I mean Judas stall owner, the creepy looking tall men Mikako always hired to torment Tomo-boy

bold line:
where do you read that?, I think it's Zeus system
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 17:32   Link #929
Seiryuu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmph! this topic again! for your info it's already talked loong enough in the previous pages discussion, just read it ok?!

aah fine! here's the summary:

Human character: Sugata, Sohara, Mikako, Tomoki
Angeloids: Ikaros,Nymph,Delta
Half angel/angeloids: Hiyori
Unknown: Judas
Angels: Synapse bastard, Daedalus
Sorry, I scanned through some of the pages but must have missed anything definitive.
Anyway, if they're ALL human, then why...
Spoiler:
I'm pretty much certain that someone in your human list is an angel, I just didn't know if it had been revealed yet in the manga.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 05:43   Link #930
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Spoiler for Ch.50:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 05:52   Link #931
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Spoiler:


Hopefully plot movement next month.
__________________
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 06:00   Link #932
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I think the next chapter's in late June.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 18:09   Link #933
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Quote:
My question then is, if this is an implication that someone in the group is an angel, who is it? Has it been shown in the manga yet? I could eliminate some on account of the fact that they're not THAT close to Tomoki so it wouldn't be too incredibly major. However, I recall that one character seemed to know the Angellic language on some level, to the point that they couldn't understand the "Law", but they could understand enough to find it sickening and pick up on the mood. Is this just an odd empathy and intuition, or does this character actually know the language on a deeply-buried level?
well we already know sugata is human since we were told so, that only leaves the prez, sohara, and tomoki himself (or possibly one of his parents). I dont think the prez is an angel so that leaves sohara which is very possible, but i have always been on the side that tomoki has something to do with synapse.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 20:47   Link #934
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno View Post
i think the next chapter's in late june.
what? .
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 20:47   Link #935
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Sorry, I scanned through some of the pages but must have missed anything definitive.
Anyway, if they're ALL human, then why...
Spoiler:
I'm pretty much certain that someone in your human list is an angel, I just didn't know if it had been revealed yet in the manga.
read this if it's not convinced enough re-read all mangachapter from the beginning
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 21:44   Link #936
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
surerman u sure do have a habbit of stating your opinions as fact which is why i ignore alot of what u have to say. Especially since i disagree with about 80% of it most of the time.

i do have doubts of sohara being an angel, but there are some instances that make u doubt that. So its a bit early to deny the possibilities.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 01:14   Link #937
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Nendoroid Ikaros

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 01:18   Link #938
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
surerman u sure do have a habbit of stating your opinions as fact which is why i ignore alot of what u have to say. Especially since i disagree with about 80% of it most of the time.

i do have doubts of sohara being an angel, but there are some instances that make u doubt that. So its a bit early to deny the possibilities.
eh? I am? I think I have a habit to killing anything that sore my eyes (including the officer here) thanks to point that out hahahahaha

bold line:
which chapter and what page?
-------------------------------------------------------
off topic:
I like you, honestly, same like Adr-bro
You able to point out something like that to me, the most feared prisoner in this mobile prison. All they do here just nod their head if I state something. Human Outside-this wall-world always want to conquer the world and make all bow down to them, while in fact it's truly Boring like hell. We'll I ended up kill them too after all

Hey, add me to your buddy list
let be friends, I can teach you how to go to this Killers Special Mobile Prison easily...via PM ofcourse
Once you here, we can try killing each other freely.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 15:08   Link #939
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
well we already know sugata is human since we were told so, that only leaves the prez, sohara, and tomoki himself (or possibly one of his parents). I dont think the prez is an angel so that leaves sohara which is very possible, but i have always been on the side that tomoki has something to do with synapse.
I don't think Tomoki has anything to do with Synapse other than for some reason his dreams connected with Synapse. I believe this because if he was actually a resident of Synapse do you think that the leader guy would leave him dreaming when he could just wake him up and kill him. Also the insistence of calling him a downer would imply he isn't one too.

I think my main question is how much an angel can interact with the world. In other words can an angel have kids while dreaming and their kids actually be real people and not some weird simulation. I bring this up because if one of his parents was an angel dreaming than maybe for some reason something happened with tomoki when he was born that created a link between him and the dreaming system which in time ended up as a full blown link to Synapse itself due to Daedolos' interference with it.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 17:01   Link #940
Seiryuu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
well we already know sugata is human since we were told so, that only leaves the prez, sohara, and tomoki himself (or possibly one of his parents). I dont think the prez is an angel so that leaves sohara which is very possible, but i have always been on the side that tomoki has something to do with synapse.
Tomoki's been stated as a human, because Astraea was sent to kill the Downer who'd developed a dream connection to Synapse. My biggest reason for suspecting Sohara right now is the Rule.

BTW, since it seems that while Angels are "dreaming" they don't realize that they're Angels, wouldn't it be weird for some sort of memory suppression to not exist for other dreamers? For the dreamer to blend it without endangering the secret of Synapse, they'd almost have to have any deletions added to whatever suppresses their Angelic memories. Anyway, I wasn't trying to restart a big thing, just asking because I haven't been able to get my hands on all the manga up to the present. I've got up to a bit after Nymph develops Aphrodite, but that's all. Thus, I wanted to know if the various hints at Sohara possibly being a Dreamer had been laid to rest for good in the chapters past ch42.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.