AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-28, 07:38   Link #1101
Lender
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
no Sora no Otoshimono till October...didn't read the previous page?
Google it. I downloaded the 54 raw yesterday. Very good chapter. Plot is back !
Lender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 07:52   Link #1102
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 27
^ Yeah, I just downloaded the raw. It's good thing to see that the plot is back. Maybe the next 2-3 chapters will be plot oriented. At last
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 11:32   Link #1103
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lender View Post
Google it. I downloaded the 54 raw yesterday. Very good chapter. Plot is back !
oh?, thanks for the info....(hmm..what did you say again?...ah!) Mercy Monsieur
and it's was good to have the plot back.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 11:37   Link #1104
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
In before Chaos devours her
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 11:41   Link #1105
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
In before Chaos devours her
Quite likely...
Chaos still want to grow....and PANDORA Sytems still not fully developed. She's still lolis, unlike in the anime, where she's grow till reach her adult form (with nice curvy and a pair of Melons)

It'll be good if Chaos somehow can cross to Synapse via Dream World (Synapse Bastard's dream) and eat all those Angeloids to feed PANDORA Systems including the Bastard himself and all his concubine and pets (the Harpy's).
The Bastard will mumbling something like "Love Hurts" before die, I think hahahaha
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 11:53   Link #1106
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
So evil angel bastard, your best idea, was to make a Dark Ikaros? I swear this guy's a bigger pussy than all of the angeloids combined.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 12:39   Link #1107
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
So evil angel bastard, your best idea, was to make a Dark Ikaros? I swear this guy's a bigger pussy than all of the angeloids combined.
I LOL at the dark Ikaros, she use same ability to cloak herself in a same manner like Chaos to fool those around her, look like her probability to be eaten by Chaos quite high

Chaos: "oh? we have same ability..lets "become one" then *aahn....*
Chaos: "BITE!CRRRRUNNCHH!!!" SNAP! CRACK! NOM NOM NOM *add a little salt*
Synaspse Bastard: "..................."


I pissed at how dumb all Tomoki Angeloids is. They now have enough power to at least launch Apollon to Synapse yet they didn't do it. Zeus cannon?, it's attached to the bottom, side attack is possible. Barrier?, Use Dream Dive Game Machine, bring all Offensive power through it. Synapse use whole Sorami as Hostage?...hack its lock systems, at least make that 'Washboard Midget' useful for once.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 14:39   Link #1108
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Despite all the times he gets beaten up, Tomoki is still in charge of the Angeloids that are with him. If he doesn't care about taking down Synapse, then the Angeloids have no obligation to do so.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 14:58   Link #1109
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Despite all the times he gets beaten up, Tomoki is still in charge of the Angeloids that are with him. If he doesn't care about taking down Synapse, then the Angeloids have no obligation to do so.
Quite irony actually. Tomoki want them free, yet they didn't as long as Synapse bastard on the throne. Angeloids want their Master save and sound, yet keep some psycho angel above their head, live to create more menace drop down to the said Master

Angeloids should tell their Pervert Master all the truth, thus make him agitated to raid Synapse or at least Kick Synapse Bastard off his Throne.

Tomoki didn't want to accept the said UMA, yet didn't even try to ask where the said UMA come from? to return them. If he use a little portion of his brain to think this, he'll realize, there's no way such amount of UMA, have no homeland. Even after Hiyori painful arc ended, which ridiculously never been resolved, thanks to a certain Useless - Sweet Toothed - Pervert - Living - Washboard - Near Expired date - Midget.

Yeah...it's obviously because the author want to drag em on and on. But with Goudere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora, I think it's time to end this Storyline wise -Goofy - Journey, or else one of them will end like Seven Sea (damn it! what a waste of my HD space to store that abruptly ended manga)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 15:24   Link #1110
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
I am more of a line thinking, "wait, it look him THIS long to think that cloning Ikaros is effective." I would have understand that if the cloning of the Uranus core was impossible, but there is no limit to tech is there?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 15:38   Link #1111
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Quite irony actually. Tomoki want them free, yet they didn't as long as Synapse bastard on the throne. Angeloids want their Master save and sound, yet keep some psycho angel above their head, live to create more menace drop down to the said Master

Angeloids should tell their Pervert Master all the truth, thus make him agitated to raid Synapse or at least Kick Synapse Bastard off his Throne.

Tomoki didn't want to accept the said UMA, yet didn't even try to ask where the said UMA come from? to return them. If he use a little portion of his brain to think this, he'll realize, there's no way such amount of UMA, have no homeland. Even after Hiyori painful arc ended, which ridiculously never been resolved, thanks to a certain Useless - Sweet Toothed - Pervert - Living - Washboard - Near Expired date - Midget.

Yeah...it's obviously because the author want to drag em on and on. But with Goudere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora, I think it's time to end this Storyline wise -Goofy - Journey, or else one of them will end like Seven Sea (damn it! what a waste of my HD space to store that abruptly ended manga)
Uh... there's no indication that Tomoki knows Hiyori is an angel. All he knows is that the human Hiyori disappeared then returned as an angeloid. There's nothng to indicate that Tomoki is fully aware that Synapse even exists.

Also, Daedalus is not their master. Tomoki is the master of Ikaros and Nymph, while Astrea is free. They have no obligation to anyone in Synapse. They have a perfectly happy life on Earth, so as long as Tomoki is safe, they have no reason to trouble him. The three Angeloids want Tomoki happy, and Tomoki wants them to live as they please. If neither one of them cares, then it's "don't ask, don't tell."

Neither Tomoki nor Ikaros, Nymph, and Astrea have any obligation to save the world right now.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 16:17   Link #1112
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Well you really shouldn't touch Tomoki unless you're sure of a one shot kill and he has shown inhuman or perhaps "dreamlike" endurance. Shouldn't the master of Synapse understand that by now?

Guessing Nymph and Astrea take her half down and Ikaros finishes the task though Dark Ikaros will probably die from a self implosion due to her incomplete Uranus System. Bonus if Hiyori shows up too. Don't think Chaos will show up yet
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 16:20   Link #1113
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Uh... there's no indication that Tomoki knows Hiyori is an angel. All he knows is that the human Hiyori disappeared then returned as an angeloid. There's nothng to indicate that Tomoki is fully aware that Synapse even exists.
True, then how can he ignored that?, 'human' turn to Angeloids...some one must do it right?, and because he didn't care...problem cleared.....the heck?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Also, Daedalus is not their master.
She's is their creator, Captain Obvious XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Tomoki is the master of Ikaros and Nymph
correction...Tomoki is Ikaros Master, Nymph is trash...no chain link to her collars from Tomoki arms aka. Imprinting, Nymph pretending to be Tomoki's Angeloids, it's one sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
They have no obligation to anyone in Synapse.
They have debt, a Punch to the Bastard Face Debt A Mother can raise/create so many daughter, yet so many daughter can't even pay "a little rescue plan-only" to their mother. Poor Daedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
They have a perfectly happy life on Earth, so as long as Tomoki is safe, they have no reason to trouble him.
err...sorry to ask this, are you truly read this manga from the beginning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The three Angeloids want Tomoki happy, and Tomoki wants them to live as they please.
They can't live as they please if some one stilll create new Angeloids to kill one or all of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
If neither one of them cares, then it's "don't ask, don't tell."
At least you get what I mean... how can you ..still not care... after 5 attempt to kill you or/and a girl/s living with you commenced by some one.
Both Angeloids and Tomoki is dumb like a stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Neither Tomoki nor Ikaros, Nymph, and Astrea have any obligation to save the world right now.
yeah! and what make you think Synapse Bastard won't use Ikaros (if he able to retrieve her back) or any Angeloids to re-peat a tragedy that we see inside Ikaros memory during Nymph hacks toward her memory (in their first encounter)
[Tower of Babylon Destruction]

Tomoki selfish world is Sorami city, but even if he didn't consider outside Sorami City as 'World' too, The Synaspse Bastard still have 99% probability to blow things off just for fun (like when he sent Zeta Hiyori to create an Air Pressure against all living things in Soramy City with Demeter)

It's common rules, if you want to be save, eliminate all menace around you
or they'll get cocky sometimes and start a rumble that will shake your peace
Like how Nuclear-Holder-Country behave right now
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 17:42   Link #1114
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
True, then how can he ignored that?, 'human' turn to Angeloids...some one must do it right?, and because he didn't care...problem cleared.....the heck?!
Hiyori is perfectly fine now. Where's the problem?


Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
She's is their creator, Captain Obvious XD

correction...Tomoki is Ikaros Master, Nymph is trash...no chain link to her collars from Tomoki arms aka. Imprinting, Nymph pretending to be Tomoki's Angeloids, it's one sided.
Okay, I stand corrected on Nymph. However, that does not change the fact that she has obligation towards anyone but herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
They have debt, a Punch to the Bastard Face Debt A Mother can raise/create so many daughter, yet so many daughter can't even pay "a little rescue plan-only" to their mother. Poor Daedalus
I'm not a fan of filial piety as an absolute. That faulty logic means that Chaos was justified in fulfilling that angel tyrant's orders to wreak havoc. If you haven't noticed, Daedalus is perfectly fine with her Angeloids living a peaceful life. You can look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
err...sorry to ask this, are you truly read this manga from the beginning?


They can't live as they please if some one stilll create new Angeloids to kill one or all of them
They're living fine right now. When trouble comes, they take it as it comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
At least you get what I mean... how can you ..still not care... after 5 attempt to kill you or/and a girl/s living with you commenced by some one.
Both Angeloids and Tomoki is dumb like a stone
I don't think you understand the consequences. If Tomoki, Ikaros, Nymph, and Astrea storm into Synapse, it wouldn't be just a fight. It will be an all out war. Tomoki currently has no idea what he's up against, and I doubt those three are fully aware of what's happening in Synapse since they left ages ago as well. If they charge in without being prepared, they have a greater chance of getting killed than if they stayed on Earth and let the enemy come to them, one by one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
yeah! and what make you think Synapse Bastard won't use Ikaros (if he able to retrieve her back) or any Angeloids to re-peat a tragedy that we see inside Ikaros memory during Nymph hacks toward her memory (in their first encounter)
[Tower of Babylon Destruction]
If he was able to retrieve Ikaros, Nymph, or Astrea, he would have done so by now. It's because he can't that he's making all these new Angeloids to get rid of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Tomoki selfish world is Sorami city, but even if he didn't consider outside Sorami City as 'World' too, The Synaspse Bastard still have 99% probability to blow things off just for fun (like when he sent Zeta Hiyori to create an Air Pressure against all living things in Soramy City with Demeter)

It's common rules, if you want to be save, eliminate all menace around you
or they'll get cocky sometimes and start a rumble that will shake your peace
Like how Nuclear-Holder-Country behave right now
That's not "common rules". If it is, then what the hell are you doing on a message board talking about manga? Why aren't you in the police force or army to fight crime or whatever enemy there is? There's crime everywhere. There is war. If it's common sense, why aren't you stopping it all?

Maybe because what you say isn't really common sense. If it doesn't affect you or your home, you have no obligation to do something about it. Maybe it is selfish, but I would consider storming into the enemy stronghold headfirst with no knowledge or preparation foolish. What you want does not save anybody. It's suicide.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 22:20   Link #1115
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
no Sora no Otoshimono till October...didn't read the previous page?
did I forget something?...

*back tracks*

ack! Sorry my bad.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 01:26   Link #1116
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
well tomokis angeloids dont tell anything about synapse... becouse they are kinda forbidden to tell about it...like a greatest synapse rule...its in their program I guess...

maybe they want to protect tomoki from the truth that most of the people in sorami town... are the angel sleepers... so if he knew that he could feel more alone... like you are kind the only real person in this town... rest are just illusions created by their dream...

since kinda no-one really cares or pay attention to Angeloids or hiori who have wings on their backs... they are not on the news...army is not around.... its like its normal... which points more that most of the citizens are from synapse and those wings are not strange to them

like how tomoki would feel if he knew that 90% of the girls in his town are from synapse... Sohara included... and if he learns that truth than those people will disappear.... Nymph and Ikaros care for tomoki so they dont want to tell him and want his peacefull life to continue...

but about current development...well... maybe hiori and later chaos will appear... and both will see tomoki hurt and bleeding (maybe thinking he is dead) on the ground.... and will enter rage mode..... only for tomoki to calm them down and bring back to normal

personaly I think this current development is for chaos to show up....like evil synapse guy created dark ika... and thinks she is the strongest now... and chaos will appear to prove it wrong as she is the strongest dark char xD

anyway we have month of waiting anyway ;/ but I would like to see like tomoki starts to glow and kinda transforms into angel state (if he is from synapse)...it would be good explanation on how tomoki met deidalos (was she dreaming like hiori... she got close with tomoki....but than her earth self died which kinda resulted in memory erase of herself in tomoki... and so he could remember only 1scene and allways cried when woke up... since she was close to his heart...... since she adresses him quite close...tomo-kun... since its strange for a newperson to adress so closly to somone ^^)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 12:16   Link #1117
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Hiyori is perfectly fine now. Where's the problem?
the problem is: He didn't even care how Hiyori ended.
In TOMOKI brain:
1.Hiyori (before death) is human,
2.Hiyori erased from his memory (which denied by the author to save Nymph image in next chapt)
3.Hiyori spring back to life (plus wings, DEMETER, etc) = normal
..... - _ -! notice the problem yet?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Okay, I stand corrected on Nymph. However, that does not change the fact that she has obligation towards anyone but herself.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm not a fan of filial piety as an absolute. That faulty logic means that Chaos was justified in fulfilling that angel tyrant's orders to wreak havoc. If you haven't noticed, Daedalus is perfectly fine with her Angeloids living a peaceful life. You can look it up.
- _ -! ... well, you know...I'll take positive thought that you miss to read chapter 45 page 30-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
They're living fine right now. When trouble comes, they take it as it comes.
If you think that some condition, where a Killer Angeloids can come and slaughter you/or your Angeloids anytime as FINE, then I wonder just how extreme your place actually, to be used to such condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't think you understand the consequences. If Tomoki, Ikaros, Nymph, and Astrea storm into Synapse, it wouldn't be just a fight. It will be an all out war. Tomoki currently has no idea what he's up against, and I doubt those three are fully aware of what's happening in Synapse since they left ages ago as well. If they charge in without being prepared, they have a greater chance of getting killed than if they stayed on Earth and let the enemy come to them, one by one.
Tomoki have no idea because he never ask, he never ask because he didn't care, he didn't care because he didn't use his brain. The Three didn't leave Synapse too long, and they still can hack some information (blame Sugata for his 'Fish Mouth' and Dream Dive Game Machine). They never prepared because they keep clinging to "need some 'Order from Master' to move" principal. And if they stayed on Earth to let enemy come to them one by one....even in my society, it's didn't called "Fine" or "Peace", it's called "Sitting Duck" it's Dumb action to be honest. LOL It's a circle actually
Tomoki never use his brain--> Tomoki didn't care and ask--> Angeloids keep waiting order or be asked by Tomoki--> Angeloids never prepared to Counter Attack Synapse Bastard--> back to square one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
If he was able to retrieve Ikaros, Nymph, or Astrea, he would have done so by now. It's because he can't that he's making all these new Angeloids to get rid of them.
ever think that Synapse Bastard use them (new Angeloids) to raid another town? or keep them as Hostage to force Tomoki to surrender and give Angeloids back to Synapse? this method is common in your world right? I think it's called...Terrorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
That's not "common rules". If it is, then what the hell are you doing on a message board talking about manga? Why aren't you in the police force or army to fight crime or whatever enemy there is? There's crime everywhere. There is war. If it's common sense, why aren't you stopping it all?

Maybe because what you say isn't really common sense. If it doesn't affect you or your home, you have no obligation to do something about it. Maybe it is selfish, but I would consider storming into the enemy stronghold headfirst with no knowledge or preparation foolish. What you want does not save anybody. It's suicide.
sorry...I forgot..it's actually common rules in my world, not your err... Peaceful World
I always forgot that we have different standard...my bad

Killers can't join Army or Cops, you know...that reason..where they justify their slaughter as execution and our massacre as Genocide...something that they call...Law

Crime is every where, yep! that's why I'm here (I mean this Prison) for eliminating Criminal with Crime too
War is something that feed us...so you understand why I can't stop War, we must keep helping human eliminate each other, take their money and in the same time reduce their number and increase ours hahahahaha

hmm...if it's didn't affect my home isn't it?, aaand what if the said home is this Planet?

And i also didn't want Tomoki or his Angeloids to preparing Suicide Attack, what I intend is for them to do something as small as gather information (which they never do) about Synapse, or about whats causing Hiyori to revive, or change appearance, or where Ikaros come from, or why UMA keep sprung in his house, or where Oregano meet Sugata. It's simple....ask, tell, info.

But I think it's just too much for Author to make Tomoki do any of it, isn't it?
edited:
with the last paragraph of this post, I close our chain post, I state what I want in underline.

@zibi-bro
long time no see here...and that's a good thought, I agree to the last paragraph except Tomoki as Synapse people...thingy
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 10:26   Link #1118
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 28
Omake from volume 12 ...
Yey Panties. XD
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:24   Link #1119
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Yay, some yummy plot! Finally!
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 23:02   Link #1120
0rphen21
^.^
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
i was surprised that daedalus(mystery angel girl m not sure if remembered her name correctly)
Spoiler:
__________________
If killing is my only skill so be it. If I'll keep having
nightmares i don't care, I'll use everything i have to protect her
0rphen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.