AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2013-09-01, 13:20   Link #1561
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So how will they bring Hiyori back this time?
Any bets?

Edit: As for my theory on why the world is fake now:

Tomoki resetted it after Sonohara died due to her already implied illness.
We saw him cry for no reason next to the puppet, and Sonohara has no idea when she even got better.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2013-09-01 at 13:31.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 20:21   Link #1562
Nerdydomo

This manga is becoming so sad for me T_T
Nerdydomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 00:26   Link #1563
Preciize
Them Feels~

Hey guys, just caught back up on this series and had a few questions. If anyone could answer them, it would be much appreciated ^^

In chapter 68 when Tomoki and Sohara went back in time, was younger Sohara the one that got hit by the truck?

In the end of chapter 71, why did Chaos specifically go to Sugata when she wanted to 'start all over'?

In chapter 72, why did only Sohara disintegrate? Unless it just didn't showed the other humans who did as well. And how much does Mikako know about synapse?

On another note, the recent chapters have stepped away from the usual light hearted mood of this series
Old 2013-09-13, 07:53   Link #1564
Nerdydomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Hey guys, just caught back up on this series and had a few questions. If anyone could answer them, it would be much appreciated ^^

In chapter 68 when Tomoki and Sohara went back in time, was younger Sohara the one that got hit by the truck?

In the end of chapter 71, why did Chaos specifically go to Sugata when she wanted to 'start all over'?

In chapter 72, why did only Sohara disintegrate? Unless it just didn't showed the other humans who did as well. And how much does Mikako know about synapse?

On another note, the recent chapters have stepped away from the usual light hearted mood of this series

Sohara never got hit by a truck that was hiyori sohara had some illness

chaos went to sugata to start a new world I guess? So tomoki would be alive I don't know about this one -.-

Chapter 72 did you read it alot of people got disintegarted and mikako knows what's going on
Old 2013-09-13, 18:57   Link #1565
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdydomo View Post
Sohara never got hit by a truck that was hiyori sohara had some illness

chaos went to sugata to start a new world I guess? So tomoki would be alive I don't know about this one -.-

Chapter 72 did you read it alot of people got disintegarted and mikako knows what's going on
Oh ok, I looked up some stuff about Hiyori and I think I remember what happened. But I thought Hiyori was hit by the truck in present time? In the chapter, it looks like she got hit when Tomoki and Sohara were kids?

I can reread it again but I only remember seeing Sohara disintegrate. Tomoki and the Angeloids seemed to be unaffected. And do you know Mikako's true identity? I'm just wondering who she really is.

Anyways, thanks for the reply! ^^
Old 2013-09-13, 19:54   Link #1566
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Oh ok, I looked up some stuff about Hiyori and I think I remember what happened. But I thought Hiyori was hit by the truck in present time? In the chapter, it looks like she got hit when Tomoki and Sohara were kids?

I can reread it again but I only remember seeing Sohara disintegrate. Tomoki and the Angeloids seemed to be unaffected. And do you know Mikako's true identity? I'm just wondering who she really is.

Hiyori was data like Sohara when she was hit by a truck. Then Hiyori was modified into an angeloid and came down to Earth directly.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 20:11   Link #1567
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Hiyori was data like Sohara when she was hit by a truck. Then Hiyori was modified into an angeloid and came down to Earth directly.
Nah, Hiyori was an angel being depicted by a programm, Sohara is, at our current knowledge, not an angel, but a human who died due to her ilness 8 years ago, which is why the current Sohara was just a programm.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 22:57   Link #1568
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Nah, Hiyori was an angel being depicted by a programm, Sohara is, at our current knowledge, not an angel, but a human who died due to her ilness 8 years ago, which is why the current Sohara was just a programm.
Ah so that's the reason Tomoki was crying when he found the doll that belonged to Sohara. But does anyone have an idea as to how Sohara was reborn as a program if she died as a human?
Old 2013-09-14, 07:34   Link #1569
Breimoon

Quote:
Ah so that's the reason Tomoki was crying when he found the doll that belonged to Sohara. But does anyone have an idea as to how Sohara was reborn as a program if she died as a human?
the girl in his dreams may have something to do with that. She may have brought him to the monolith to bring back sohara to life
Breimoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 10:05   Link #1570
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
the girl in his dreams may have something to do with that. She may have brought him to the monolith to bring back sohara to life
That would make sense. Hopefully we'll find out in the next few chapters, though I read from somewhere that the author is taking a 2 month break?
Old 2013-09-14, 15:15   Link #1571
Nerdydomo

Quote:

No problem also I'm pretty sure it was ambulance ._.

Oh read chapter 73 page 4 or 5 you will see other people disinagrated
Old 2013-09-14, 15:23   Link #1572
Nerdydomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
She has a name her name is Daedalus and the king of the sky or new world is Minos.

For some reason I think sohara = daedalus and sugata = minos Idk it might just be me.
Old 2013-09-14, 22:00   Link #1573
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
No problem also I'm pretty sure it was ambulance ._.

Oh read chapter 73 page 4 or 5 you will see other people disinagrated
Quote:
She has a name her name is Daedalus and the king of the sky or new world is Minos.

For some reason I think sohara = daedalus and sugata = minos Idk it might just be me.
Just read chapter 73, I didn't know it was released. On FoolRulez it only went up to chapter 72. Thanks for letting me know

Anyways, after reading 73 it seems like Earth is essentially a part of Synapse? As in they're connected and Synapse is the creator.

But man, the mood of this series has really changed. Hope Sugata doesn't die like Yoshitsune >.<
Old 2013-10-24, 13:14   Link #1574
marconii2002

Chapter 74 raw is out
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 16:50   Link #1575
Excorsism

Spoiler for 74:
Old 2013-10-24, 20:24   Link #1576
Direwolf18

I was worried about this, I forget the authors last series, but it was fun up until the then, and then the tragedy cards went flying. Just depressing now.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 21:25   Link #1577
Mephis
Banned

Wait... the next chapter is released in the January magazine? Then we gotta wait till December or something? O.o
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 21:54   Link #1578
Freeter
i see baka people

Spoiler for 74:

Second movie better retcon the hell out of the anime to get things back on track, because not seeing this arc animated would be a damn shame.

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 22:34   Link #1579
Nerdydomo

still no word on hiyori being dead or saved by mini ikaros dafaq

Just found out season 3 will be replaced by a movie >

I'll be going to super sayian 3 tomorrow at the gym
Old 2013-11-03, 10:15   Link #1580
tuckersister

I actually can't believe Nymph repelled Zeus. Astrea really cares about Chaos. She finally "opens" her Pandaora program (finally). Why is Mikako and Oregano on Synapse?

Next chapter: Astrea VS Chaos!!!!
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen