AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2010-01-04, 02:59   Link #141
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm gonna be if that happens. She's a keeper.
Note that I base this prediction precisely on the fact that the author has a bad habit of introducing cuties like her and then kill them off near the end for dramatic effect.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 04:55   Link #142
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm gonna be if that happens. She's a keeper.
yeah ^^ even tomoki in past chapters said that he hates the popular guys... becouse they steal all the girls for themselfs... and that he would want to be so popular with girls like them (like haveing his own harem XD)

so now its starting to form :P Ikaros, Nymph, Astrea (she admited she wants to fall in love with him too just like ikaros and nymph... well becouse tomoki at least tresures them, treats nicely and doesnt give orders like those in heaven)...now Hiori jonins the squad..... well Sohara too but she wont addmit it and she rather uses her karate-chop before admitting it ^^.... do this we can add mostly Deidalos the first person that sticks to Tomoki for so long throguht dreams

hmmm I remember the scene when the 2nd gen was build... tomoki woke up and saw crying deidalos... but than she instantly super happy... hugs him in joy (tomoki is going all WTF is going on).... and she had sayd... "Ah this is no time for this" ^^ so if not the problem with 2nd gen she mostly would hug him still XD but becouse tomos life was in danger he had to restrein her own feelings there

heh but what is funny that normal human girls dont fall in love with tomoki (sohara exception becouse tomo was her first and mostly only friend)... but all angel like do xD (Ikaros,nymph,astrea, hiori, deidalos) xD

heh personaly I hope that they will first translate c34 (plot related)... and than those 2fillers c32 and 33

well there still is a possibility that Hiori (human form) might be killed by Chaos (when she returns)... like love between Tomoki and Hiori becomes stronger... and here she will die in front of him by chaos (saying she gives love to everyone XDXD).... well only the human form would die (the dream self)... but here Hiori would safely wake up on synapse waiting for Tomo to come there (together with deidalos xD)

we have to learn what connection is between sleeping angels on synapse and the earth forms.... maybe like I said already its matrix (reality is on synapse... while dream is on earth for angels)...

hmmm I wonder how the manga might end... mostly a harem ending but will tomo remain on earth and all the girls come there... or will tomo go to live on synapse with all girls (since in japan polygamy is forbidden xD and mostly on synapse this doesnt exist :P so tomo would feel like in heaven xDXD)..... simply all winged angels + sohara...... they might destroy/change the synapose pillar rules.... I guess becosue the rules are evil even plants/trees dont want to grow there (sugata said that they are hibernating but still those trees are green full year...) so when they do that even the trees there will start to grow ^^

heh I wonder if in Soromi city there are other sleeping angels... becouse most of the villagers know tomoki and rather kinda like him (support him)... and most of angels likes tomoki..... its like council placed more angels in soromi city to keep track of sakurai tomoki (like suprevision)...

damn cant wait for more plot development.... I would rather want to abondon the fillers for a 1-2chapters and build the story tension a bit ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-04 at 05:09.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 10:44   Link #143
Manic
real men love pink

there's been nothing in this manga that leads me to believe they will kill off this new girl. Even the villains that have appeared havent been killed, the only thing we have seen die was that bird.
Old 2010-01-04, 12:39   Link #144
zibi88

ahaha but it will be funny if Deidalos sees Tomoki spending time together with the new girl... she might recognize her as one of synapse citizen.... so maybe even she would display some jelous emotions XD like other angel to her is getting close to Tomoki ^^ (while she cant spend the time like she wants to [which is beign together with him... since she is only restricted to him dreaming and appering at synapse)

what I see is next chapter will start the jelousy war XD we see like all girls are standing on the edge of getting closer to tomoki

Sohara - doesnt karate-chop him... yet restreins herself... blushes and asks if his feelings for angeloids have changed (well rather yes... earlier he was going all No impossible ^^... now he cant answer sohara noticed this)... and that might be the point where she will start to try geting tomoki ^^

Nymph - constantly thinking about tomoki... and how she wants to make tomoki her master yet she forgot to inprint herself to him.... but its emberesing to ask if he agrees..... she blushes in almost every talk now

Ikaros - even if her emotion proces is the lowest from all... she starts to show blushes... and signs of beign in love (yet she cant understand what are those emotions... but she constantly starts to be more aware of them)...

Astrea - well she blushes in tomokis presence... and like she said in c30 she wants to fall in love with tomoki just like others did.... she is kinda first to appear at tomokis room ^^

so its kinda all girls are standing on the edge of moveing foward toward closer relantionship with tomoki... but they think of each other (and if they move other will suffer) so they kinda stay still...... but now Hiori appears... which mostly be the trigger (the push from the edge) for all girls to try and get tomoki closer to them xD

the trigger is called jelousy... they might notice that Hiori is constantly getting closer to tomoki... which makes them jelous and show signs of desire to be the one that tomoki spends time and gets the most of his attention ^^

I guess Hiori will be the biggest trigger for Sohara (who thinks that maybe tomoki has bigger interest in angels [angeloids] than in humans [her])... since she is not aware that Hiori is in reality an angel from synapse... so Hiori would be like a human rival for Sohara XD (so she would notice that tomoki likes human girls too)
Old 2010-01-04, 20:17   Link #145
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
aw no one will die please, no heavy drama please

really? then Sohara should do better against Hiori
Old 2010-01-05, 02:56   Link #146
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
aw no one will die please, no heavy drama please

really? then Sohara should do better against Hiori
In Watashi no Messiah sama did any of the "good guys" really die in the end? I remember some heavy drama, but the end was a very happy end, wasn't it?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 03:00   Link #147
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
omg latest raw. rofl. XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 03:01   Link #148
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
In Watashi no Messiah sama did any of the "good guys" really die in the end? I remember some heavy drama, but the end was a very happy end, wasn't it?
Well... personally I almost cried when Lilu died. Point is, life is unfair for certain characters. Good or bad, and the author seems to like that kind of heavy drama.

If I had to guess, Daidalos has a death flag over her head. No deaths here please!
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 06:17   Link #149
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Let's just say it was very, VERY debatable.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 11:35   Link #150
Nosauz

No in watashi no messiah sama it was pure torture.... and that is all
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 12:01   Link #151
Bombo
TSF Fans

Any release some translation for chapter 32 yet?
I don't want read raw -.-

*I laughing when tomo's grandfather show up everytime with new story
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 12:35   Link #152
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
Any release some translation for chapter 32 yet?
I don't want read raw -.-

*I laughing when tomo's grandfather show up everytime with new story
no still nothing.... but I can tell you that c32 & 33 dont bring up nothing to the story plot... another hmmm ero-like chapters....

persoanly im waiting for c34 :P

but still they are doing re-releases of ch31 over and over again... but correcting little sentence mistakes.... so currently there is c31v3 (3rd edited version of the same chapter.... it changes few words on 1 or maybe 2pages for whole chapter >__<)

its kinda like they are wasting time for those repairs XD than wanting to translater next chapters...

the same goes for other manga "Nyan koi" damn they take it long to translate c25 >__< sadly they could pause all work on other titles... finish fastly c25,26,27 so they can get to last chapter (till next release)... and in peace continue doing other series...
Old 2010-01-05, 12:46   Link #153
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
no still nothing.... but I can tell you that c32 & 33 dont bring up nothing to the story plot... another hmmm ero-like chapters....

persoanly im waiting for c34 :P

but still they are doing re-releases of ch31 over and over again... but correcting little sentence mistakes.... so currently there is c31v3 (3rd edited version of the same chapter.... it changes few words on 1 or maybe 2pages for whole chapter >__<)

its kinda like they are wasting time for those repairs XD than wanting to translater next chapters...

the same goes for other manga "Nyan koi" damn they take it long to translate c25 >__< sadly they could pause all work on other titles... finish fastly c25,26,27 so they can get to last chapter (till next release)... and in peace continue doing other series...
I forced my self to watch it since they late and I couldn't stop laughing from C.32.33
It so damn funny even with raw ..Mikako <3 <3 <3 when she call the gunner again it damn very evil that girl <3 ,,,
I like her char
Note :grandpa <3
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 23:07   Link #154
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

I think Foolrulez is thinking of picking up Sora no Otoshimono, as long as 4chan doesn't try and do it again.

I think they're almost ready to release chapter 32 :O.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 01:20   Link #155
dark998

Translations are always welcome
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 02:10   Link #156
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Translations are always welcome
Not on this site they aren't. Same goes for raws and links.
Old 2010-01-06, 03:31   Link #157
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Not on this site they aren't. Same goes for raws and links.
Welcome as in "It is welcome that other persons are translating the manga as well"

Calm down, moderator. Nobody posted an actual link or anything.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 03:34   Link #158
zibi88

well c32 had been released if someone wants to know...
Old 2010-01-06, 03:43   Link #159
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol yeah truly a "LEGEND" haha

4months? poor kaichou~
Old 2010-01-06, 03:55   Link #160
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

"Come back when they've grown bigger."

So cruel Tomoki