AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 216 59.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 23.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 4.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 11:15   Link #321
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
just from random
Spoiler for for screenscaps:

just waiting the subs out ^_^
The guy with long hair is Charles, several characters design were already published n magazines.
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:16   Link #322
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Quote:
just from random

The man with the long hair is Charles from 1997 (21 years ago).
Lelouch had a bomb strapped to the Vincent, he planned on suicide bombing it into the Siegfried before Cornelia went rambo with that knightmare..
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:17   Link #323
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
just from random

The man with the long hair is Charles. Lelouch's he blamed the cult for her death. Suzaku wants to drug kallen and reap her. He will use refrain to make her remember the past and to confirm if zero is lelouch.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:18   Link #324
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Man i would have loved to see an army of geass users on lelouche's side. Too bad he killed most of them if not all.
Kinda ironic - at the start of the series (ep 2/3), lots of people were complaining that there were too many Geass users (Lelouch, Charles and Rolo) and what happens when we find a big group of Geass users - Lelouch wipes them out. If Lelouch had gotten his chance to "sacrifice" Rolo then it might have been just him and Charles being the only remaining Geass users alive in the world (though I wouldn't be surprised if there were more special ops Geass users like Rolo around).
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:19   Link #325
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
She said to Bartely that they must kill anyone because they have no idea what their Geass could do. It's not just about anyone who crosses her path, that is a statement that extends to everyone. She cannot possibly go in there without guns blazing when just about everyone has some inhuman ability.

It's not Nina's unjustified hatred. Cornelia has actual self-defense reasons for wiping everyone/thing out. They are all immense threats.
What I mean was that she was not actively out hunting them, rather that they should show no mercy since they don't know what those people are capable of. Lelouch went in basically because the geass cult became his punching bag over what happened to Shirley. He went in to massacre everyone in a sense to alleviate his pain where as Cornelia's main goal was to clear Euphie's name and would kill to do it. Frankly in my views Lelouch did a good thing for the wrong reasons, which is actually how he usually does things anyways. Getting rid of the geass cult is a step forwards in my book, I only disagreed that they were doing it from the same premise.

Well if Cornelia went in doing the same thing as Lelouch did this episode then it is not so much self defense as vengence. While yes they are all immense threats, killing for revenge is killing for revenge no matter the target.
Old 2008-07-13, 11:19   Link #326
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
The man with the long hair is Charles from 1997 (21 years ago).
Lelouch had a bomb strapped to the Vincent, he planned on suicide bombing it into the Siegfried before Cornelia went MacGyver with that knightmare..
Now it's better
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:23   Link #327
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Lelouch's army of Geass users Wish I have a better quality screenshot especially close-up of Orange-kun and his Sutherland, Rolo and his Vincent

Lelouch: Together we made a Geass Trio

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:24   Link #328
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
What I mean was that she was not actively out hunting them, rather that they should show no mercy since they don't know what those people are capable of. Lelouch went in basically because the geass cult became his punching bag over what happened to Shirley. He went in to massacre everyone in a sense to alleviate his pain where as Cornelia's main goal was to clear Euphie's name and would kill to do it. Frankly in my views Lelouch did a good thing for the wrong reasons, which is actually how he usually does things anyways. Getting rid of the geass cult is a step forwards in my book, I only disagreed that they were doing it from the same premise.

Well if Cornelia went in doing the same thing as Lelouch did this episode then it is not so much self defense as vengence. While yes they are all immense threats, killing for revenge is killing for revenge no matter the target.
I agree that the overall action was for the better and that the reason was the wrong one. However, I think we are dodging each other's points unintentionally. What I am saying is that, eventually, Cornelia would have returned to the Cult to annihilate it in its entirety. She would have been just as ruthless as Lelouch. The only difference would be that her reason would not be solely for revenge, but still partly influenced by it.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:25   Link #329
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Lelouch's army of Geass users Wish I have a better quality screenshot especially close-up of Orange-kun and his Sutherland, Rolo and his Vincent

Lelouch: Together we made a Geass Trio

Nahh lelouch became an ace in this episode . I feel sorry for those kids that rolo killed i though they would be a nice addition to the family.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:25   Link #330
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
The man with the long hair is Charles. Lelouch's he blamed the cult for her death. Suzaku wants to drug kallen and reap her. He will use refrain to make her remember the past and to confirm if zero is lelouch.
i see
but Kallen his past memories doesn't disappear right? and as i know kallen know zero is lulu
Old 2008-07-13, 11:31   Link #331
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

V.V was actually acting on his own without Charles' knowledge when he sent assassin to Lelouch and Charles knows he is lying. How much trust do they have for each other even though V.V realised that the bonds among sibling is the most reliable.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:33   Link #332
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

They might have conflict between themselves...

This could be a good news for Lelouch =p
ichigo fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:34   Link #333
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, Lelouch certainly went very crazy here and it was sort of unnerving with the children and all. The thing with Marianne and everyone was rather interesting too. V.V. not liking Marianne may say something though. Suzaku looks like he'll use Refrain on Kallen which is rather surprising. Meh, she'll be fine in the end though and Lelouch will probably feel he needs to make it up to her or something and blame himself for it. And the Order not trusting Zero could lead to bad things.

And if that place in the preview is the World of C, it's quite bizarre. It looks like some huge picture gallery of C.C.'s life though that is sort of odd since she can't remember some things. I suppose C.C. is going to explain some things to Lelouch like her past and Marianne. I don't see why he'd give a damn about her past, but the info on Marianne he might care about.

And is C.C. wearing a suit? What the hell is going on?!

And yay for 00 preview!!

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:41   Link #334
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I agree that the overall action was for the better and that the reason was the wrong one. However, I think we are dodging each other's points unintentionally. What I am saying is that, eventually, Cornelia would have returned to the Cult to annihilate it in its entirety. She would have been just as ruthless as Lelouch. The only difference would be that her reason would not be solely for revenge, but still partly influenced by it.
Oh definitely, Cornelia isn't one for half measures and if did came down to an attack then she would be as ruthless as Lelouch was. Basically thats right, I only disagreed with you saying they are both doing it for the same reason, because while Cornelia is influenced by revenge, it is not her sole purpose.
Old 2008-07-13, 11:54   Link #335
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Talking

Great episode and great move on Lelouches part.

Shirleys death pissed him off but I'm convinced he would have pulled off that stunt regardless. Orange was the key event last episode. Orange knew where the base was and Lelouche had to act now to take advantage of this new info. His little trick to get the pinpoint location of V.V. was very smooth as well.

The fact that the OotBK had such a hard time killing everyone in there shows that they are not yet ready to take back Japan. Do they think things will be any different when they drive out Britannia? Any hesitation on their parts has shown to be fatal.
V.V. will probably get away because Lelouche is stuck in that crazy illusion. (Probably similar to the one he and C.C overcame on the island... except now he is alone) Perhaps he will learn something interesting before C.C gets him out of there.
Of course... any information learned might be bad for C.C.
I bet if Lelouche knew the full extend of her involvement, he would need a cartload of forgiveness or pull the trigger. She better bust a move and get Lulu out of there for he own sake.

Cornelia will be interesting too. While they seemed to be working toward the same goal this episode their missions are very different. I think lucky for Lelouche, clearing Yuffies name won't be done by just exposing him because Yuffies actions can't be explained like that. Cornelia needs to expose the cult and that leads straight back to the emperor.
Cornelia needs Lelouche but if he wants to keep his head after all is said and done, ( he DID geass Yuffie after all) he will need to level with Cornelia.
Oh look, I bet he captured Cornelia after that battle too =) Looks like the ball is in Lelouches court he he he.

Susaku is hillarious too. He knows that Lelouche is Zero without a doubt. It may be that Lelouche forgot who he was and that there is an imposter but his obsession to chase "zero" is just silly.
What does he want from Kallen? Be told what he already knows?

Btw, go Kallen! It seems they are down to drugs or torture on her. (They probably keep torture as a dead last because Nunnaly keeps seeing her)
Keep it up, as long as they don't get what they want, Kallen will stay alive.

Or perhaps they will attempt to turn Kallen to their side. That will be time consuming and Kallen will have the opportunity to escape. No matter what they will tell Kallen, she already knows that despite everything, Lelouche is the only hope Japan has.

Oh man, so much stuff going on and we are only just over half way. This is great
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 11:57   Link #336
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Feh, if Lelouch doesn't hate her after learning the truth, it would be extremely odd.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 12:02   Link #337
ichigo fans
Code Geass Lover

there is no way Kallen be turn against Black Knight. Thats how I feel unless Suzaku tell her all what Zero did are wrong. If she was to be geassed, then there will not be a problem because there is Orange-Kun on Lelouch side.

And most of the past esp, Kallen starting to like Lelouch / Zero. How can she suddenly turn around and say : " I am going to kill you , Zero ". I dont think that sort of thing will be happening. Kallen like Lelouch / Zero , doesnt she?

Giving her the Refrain will not turn her against Black Knight. It will only gives her the happy moments and memories that she has encountered in her past. The only way to turn her against is either Suzaku tells her everything he knows about Zero , or she will be geassed which I didnt she will not.
ichigo fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 12:05   Link #338
Slick_rick

Quote:
i see
but Kallen his past memories doesn't disappear right? and as i know kallen know zero is lulu
Suzaku is trying to get Kallen to admit that the current Zero is still Lelouch and not someone else. Lelouch's memories are still suppose to be altered.
Slick_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 12:34   Link #339
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
It wouldn't be strange for him to die anytime.
Well, like I said, I only hope he goes out with style that redeems himself. I think that's the direction they are taking his character anyway
Old 2008-07-13, 13:02   Link #340
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Whaou Suzaku and Lelouch have both done awful things this week...

I think it's a good thing they annihilated the cult, it was too dangerous, but Lelouch did it for the wrong reasons, he is blinded by anger.

Lelouch tried to save Shirley when she has jumped last episode, he nearly died because of it, yet Suzaku is convinced that he killed Shirley ? Or was he lying in order to destabilize Kallen ? Using Refrain is a sick nasty move but I wouldn't call him worst than Lelouch, he wants answers, Lelouch killed for that. And yeah, it's true,they are both evils, but I can't bring myself to like Suzaku or hate Lelouch...

Kallen was so afraid when she saw the drug, I hope Suzaku is just bluffing. If not, then I want to see a flashback with Naoto. I must confess, I wanted to kill Suzaku when I saw what was inside the box, and I still want to >__>.

I daresay that the scene between Nina and Cannon was cute .

Somebody save the Queen !!! (Q1) !

Some poeple need to use a little bit of vaseline .
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote