AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 216 59.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 23.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 4.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-13, 03:49   Link #61
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Lelouch and Suzaku are both faggots.

only difference between their actions this ep is that Lelouch is acting on truth, Suzaku makes assumptions. Not something a police officer (which he pretty much is) should do.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:50   Link #62
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
What I wanted to say is that I think Lelouch would have done the same. It's war. I don't agree with Suzaku and I'm sad for Kallen, but I'm not blind, it's war and revenge.
nah he wold use geass instead of refrain which keeps the person a lot more sane in the longterm
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:50   Link #63
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Lelouch's actions here are a bit much, but he just lost Shirley and something needs to feel his rage. Might as well be the Cult. He does need them out of the way, after all.

Suzaku's actions are slightly different from Lelouch's in that Geass, for all intents and purposes, is a fairly harmless way to extract information. As Kallen's mom shows us, Refrain will fuck Kallen up big time. Suzaku must know this is the wrong way to go about getting what he wants, unless he's just trying to use the threat and not the actual drug, in which case I hope Kallen summons the courage to call his bluff.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:50   Link #64
C.C.
Gray Witch
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Even if this is the Cult, killing children is really a good think for the world? Lelouch or Suzaku, there are the same when it comes to revenge.
Lelouch won't stop for children, because his hatred is too much.
I think that is not just Lelouch or Suzaku, but the most of people will do the same for revenge.

Then, it's my personal opinion.

Another thing... why the prewiev was just an image????? =_=
__________________
C.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:51   Link #65
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
nah he wold use geass instead of refrain which keeps the person a lot more sane in the longterm
It's the same action with different method. It isn't different at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
This is so awesome.

As long as it's Lelouch doing it, it's fine because it's all for the greater good. He can murder children and women and get away with it.

If Suzaku throws accusations and tries to interrogate someone for information for the greater good (In this case Zero's identity), it's horrible and on the same level as satan.

I'd say their actions are balanced out by each other this episode.

The cult was not responsible for Shirely's death. She made the decision herself to get involved in this mess that both Lelouch and Suzaku tried to keep her out of. It is her fault, not their's.
Yes, when it's Lelouch, it's always a good thing
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:51   Link #66
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
Man let's give Suzaku some refrain!!! Yeah! See how he likes it!
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:53   Link #67
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
If he does it once....I'll be mildly irritated. If he makes a habit of shooting her up then I'll start getting mad.

After what Lelouch pulled here its hardly evil.

Knock this bad guy shit off already Lelouch. You look all angelic in the OP and ED for a reason.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:53   Link #68
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Lelouch won't stop for children, because his hatred is too much.
I think that is not just Lelouch or Suzaku, but the most of people will do the same for revenge.

Then, it's my personal opinion.

Another thing... why the prewiev was just an image????? =_=
Yes you are right. I know I would do the same if someone stays free after killing a member of my family
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:53   Link #69
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
His troops aren't turning a blind eye some are having serious doubts and I think they are going to tell the other members which is going to cause a stir I wonder if the 1st resolution of the Union of Nations is to declare Zero persona non grata but I highly doubt it.
Yeah but in the end they are his pawns.

Quote:
Of course he won't tell the truth because Suzaku sold him out once what makes you think he's just going to let things slide
Yeah Suzaku sold him out because Lelouch killed his beloved and destroyed his dreams.

You ever tried waking up a bull elephant? It ain't pretty. Don't even think about negotiating at that point.

And I don't see why Lelouch would keep it from Suzaku. Assuming of course it bogs down to it and he asks him about it (And assuming Lelouch is aware of the accusation).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:54   Link #70
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
This is so awesome.

As long as it's Lelouch doing it, it's fine because it's all for the greater good. He can murder children and women and get away with it.

If Suzaku throws accusations and tries to interrogate someone for information for the greater good (In this case Zero's identity), it's horrible and on the same level as satan.

I'd say their actions are balanced out by each other this episode.

The cult was not responsible for Shirely's death. She made the decision herself to get involved in this mess that both Lelouch and Suzaku tried to keep her out of. It is her fault, not their's.
I never said it was fine I'm telling you that he is aware of his actions he isn't sugarcoating it like Suzaku is .Remember that Lelouch said to defeat a greater evil he's willing to become evil too.
Lelouch tries to find ways to put his friends out of harm's way Geassing Shirley is one example.During the Black Rebellion he wanted to secure the Academy to protect Nunnally in priority and to an extent his friends.
Lelouch has to blame someone and he's already blaming himself and in his eyes the source of his sorrow is Geass so he's decided to destroy the cult
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:55   Link #71
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Why?

What have they done?

According to VV, he's killing god because he hates those who pit people against other people.
it is simple, kill or be killed.. don't know if youw atched the episode but the childeren who looked so cute and innocent went murder mode on Black Knight
they have geass and aren't affraid to use it

and beside killing God.. causing the end of the world would be reason enough to kill them.. the cult is just completely brainwashed with their believes, they would just kill you on sight same with Cornellia she didn't care who came in walking she just dagger threw that person int he head.. too bad it was immortal VV but she also mentioned that she wouldn't know what kidn of geass he would use on her..

killing God probably has more effect than what VV says.. his brainwashing talks make it alright for him to do so.. (reminds of world war 2 in a way) it isn't as innocent as it seems

besides geass has been a huge obstacle in Lelouch's way, Rollo and then Orange and his own father having geass as well it is all related and he knows it thus the reason he wants to dig further into the cult, VV has messed with his plans before int he past he deserves to die =P
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:56   Link #72
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yeah but in the end they are his pawns.



Yeah Suzaku sold him out because Lelouch killed his beloved and destroyed his dreams.

You ever tried waking up a bull elephant? It ain't pretty. Don't even think about negotiating at that point.

And I don't see why Lelouch would keep it from Suzaku. Assuming of course it bogs down to it and he asks him about it (And assuming Lelouch is aware of the accusation).
What people need to understand is that we don't approve suzaku's action, but those two aren't different from us. Most people would do the same for revenge. So accept it, or hate them both (and the humanity too)
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:58   Link #73
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
it is simple, kill or be killed.. don't know if youw atched the episode but the childeren who looked so cute and innocent went murder mode on Black Knight
they have geass and aren't affraid to use it

and beside killing God.. causing the end of the world would be reason enough to kill them.. the cult is just completely brainwashed with their believes, they would just kill you on sight same with Cornellia she didn't care who came in walking she just dagger threw that person int he head.. too bad it was immortal VV but she also mentioned that she wouldn't know what kidn of geass he would use on her..

killing God probably has more effect than what VV says.. his brainwashing talks make it alright for him to do so.. (reminds of world war 2 in a way) it isn't as innocent as it seems

besides geass has been a huge obstacle in Lelouch's way, Rollo and then Orange and his own father having geass as well it is all related and he knows it thus the reason he wants to dig further into the cult, VV has messed with his plans before int he past he deserves to die =P
But it sin't only THIS bad thing. In Turn 4 iirc, Lulu killed a man who has nothing to do with his revenge (the man under geass who helped him to use the same tactic as the one during the Black rebellion) It was just a man, that was uterly cruel and evil.

People complained? No, because it's Lelouch.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:58   Link #74
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I never said it was fine I'm telling you that he is aware of his actions he isn't sugarcoating it like Suzaku is .
Oh please you guys are sugercoating Lelouch's actions.

And where has Suzaku sugercoated his actions? He's like Lelouch now, he doesn't give a damn. If he needs to do it he'll do it, he doesn't care about anyone else understanding his actions.

Quote:
Remember that Lelouch said to defeat a greater evil he's willing to become evil too.
Lelouch tries to find ways to put his friends out of harm's way Geassing Shirley is one example.During the Black Rebellion he wanted to secure the Academy to protect Nunnally in priority and to an extent his friends.
Lelouch has to blame someone and he's already blaming himself and in his eyes the source of his sorrow is Geass so he's decided to destroy the cult
Greater evil? You mind elaborating what the cult's been up to this whole point?

So far we know that VV is working with Charles' to kill god because he hates those who pit people against other people. From a perspective, I hardly call that evil.

That and they follow whoever is the leader. Lelouch needs them to take on his father but he's let vengenance take over him just like how Suzaku had it when he lost Euphie.

Quote:
it is simple, kill or be killed.. don't know if youw atched the episode but the childeren who looked so cute and innocent went murder mode on Black Knight
Yeah that kinda happens when you got guys coming down at you with big machine guns and robots.

It's called self-defense.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 03:59   Link #75
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yeah but in the end they are his pawns.



Yeah Suzaku sold him out because Lelouch killed his beloved and destroyed his dreams.

You ever tried waking up a bull elephant? It ain't pretty. Don't even think about negotiating at that point.

And I don't see why Lelouch would keep it from Suzaku. Assuming of course it bogs down to it and he asks him about it (And assuming Lelouch is aware of the accusation).

His dreams aren't destroyed because Nunnally resurrected his dream (SAZ)
I know but Suzaku is pretty selfish and has a selective memory once Lelouch knew he was piloting Lancelot he made many attempts to recruit him and tried avoiding killing him too even during the Black Rebellion he should have just killed him but he didn't which was a big mistake but it seems that Lelouch was still thinking of his friendship with Suzaku and avoided taking radical actions.
They are going to confront each other later when they meet at the Kururugi shrine where everything started (their meeting) and everything will end there
__________________
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:00   Link #76
Esper 28
Akira
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Side 3


That's hot.

I am really looking forward to watching this episode. It sounds like some really interesting things happened. I am totally holding off judgment on Suzaku until I actually see what happens.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:00   Link #77
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 26
Lelouch certainly stepped into a new territory of evil in this episode (not that it didn't need to be done). He does get some slack on the how far he's fallen because he is acting out of anger and sorrow (Suzaku got plenty of slack during episode 24-25, hell I liked him more during those two episodes than I had in any episode since 4).

But Suzaku...Suzaku just went and outdid Lelouch in the level of vileness. He doesn't have the sorrow excuse, and you know he's going to feel morally right about doing this. Hell he doesn't have to do it at all, he could arrest Lelouch and check his eye for anything that might hide the Geass and viola, instant proof.
__________________
^_^~Tis has been a message from your unfriendly neighborhood LunaticChaos~^_^
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:01   Link #78
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Lelouch commits genocide in a hissy fit cause he got his girlfriend killed by getting her involved in his vendetta (and if he hadn't reacted like such a drama queen back in season 1 she could have gotten over it back then and wouldn't have died) is awesome because he doesn't care he's being an evil bastard.

Suzaku forces someone to give up information against their will to stop in his mind a psychotic killer who will kill anyone in his way sister or friend is bad, even though Lelouch forces people to give up info all the freaking time because Suzaku doesn't embrace his inner jerk.


Double standard much?
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:01   Link #79
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post


That's hot.

I am really looking forward to watching this episode. It sounds like some really interesting things happened. I am totally holding off judgment on Suzaku until I actually see what happens.
I agree that one is wicked, there is also a very sexy Cornelia before she creates that sitting on a broken Akatsuki. Just for the Cornelia fans.
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:02   Link #80
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome View Post
Canon x Nina? Fuck no.
Late reply: fuck yes. Psycho and weirdo make a good pair.

Lelouch's actions this turn are pretty bad, there's no denying that. However, after this little massacre is over, he gets out picture world or whatever that place is, and finally calms down, he'll make up for it.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.