AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 216 59.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 23.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 4.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-15, 02:54   Link #881
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Hmmm, I never really remembered what happened to Cornelia's arm. How did she injure her arm and what's the condition, fractured or amputated?
Condition is unknown, but she was injured when Darlton, under the command of Geass, put a lance through Cornelia's Gloucester.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 02:57   Link #882
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Condition is unknown, but she was injured when Darlton, under the command of Geass, put a lance through Cornelia's Gloucester.
I see, that's probably why she didn't rampage through the cult with a knightmare in the first place. Which makes it even more amazing when she overpowered the Gekka lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 03:02   Link #883
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
I see, that's probably why she didn't rampage through the cult with a knightmare in the first place. Which makes it even more amazing when she overpowered the Gekka lol
It was an Akatsuki, actually, not that its easy to tell... but yeah, her left arm's been strapped to the rest of her outfit. Didn't stop her from killing people with her gunblade, though, or putting a knife through V.V.'s head. Kinda curious as to how she modded that Akatsuki, though.
Old 2008-07-15, 03:03   Link #884
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
To be fair, there were at two others cooking in that booth, both of whom work on the Black Knights' ship. But yeah, they're probably having fun off-screen.

The Black Knights may have doubts, but it'll take more than this little massacre to get them to dump him completely. He'll have to do something much worse to get them to revolt.

Yes, that was Orange-kun. That doesn't strike me as a happy reunion, though. "You killed my sister, got my knight to mess up my arm, then Geassed me" will put a strain on just about any reunion.
Now that's why I want to see the reunion. I'm sure that the two has a lot to say to each other given the past and current situation, may it be bitter or happy, either way it would be mixed.

I am not so sure about the "you killed my sister" part. Euphy is Lelouch's sister, too so surely Cornelia wants to know exactly what happened in detail. Also she seems have determined that V.V. was responsible, not Lelouch.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 03:07   Link #885
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
remove their Geass? that would be pointless. controlling them is the easier option.
Boy had to dig this up.

I had two points there.

Lelouch wanted control of the organization so he most likely had something in mind to do it (which is what you would have proposed)

The second point was to give the kids the life they were robbed of and seal their geasses. This was in reply to those who kept saying that there was no other way in dealing with these kids and that murder was the best option.

Charles did it to Lelouch with his geass so I can't see why Lelouch can't do the same.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 03:17   Link #886
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Boy had to dig this up.

I had two points there.

Lelouch wanted control of the organization so he most likely had something in mind to do it (which is what you would have proposed)

The second point was to give the kids the life they were robbed of and seal their geasses. This was in reply to those who kept saying that there was no other way in dealing with these kids and that murder was the best option.

Charles did it to Lelouch with his geass so I can't see why Lelouch can't do the same.
Well, the difference between Charles and Lelouch:

Charles didn't want to kill Lelouch because he wants him to become a bait to lure C.C. out, he needs her more than anything else.

Lelouch killed all the geass kids because he wants revenge and to put an end to all geass. He wants to stop the geass research and any future of geass that's not under his control.
Quote:
It was an Akatsuki, actually, not that its easy to tell...
Yep, its an Akatsuki, but its mass production model, namely the 'Gekka'. Akatsukis are commander units with certain levels of customisations to colours and armaments, while grunts use the mass produced teal coloured Gekka with standard armaments.

The Gekka are armed like a regular infantry with standard rifles, automated rifles, artillery mixed in a standard squad or section. Cornelia basically combined an entire section's armaments into one Gekka lol

Old 2008-07-15, 03:20   Link #887
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Yep, its an Akatsuki, but its mass production model, namely the 'Gekka'. Akatsukis are commander units with certain levels of customisations to colours and armaments, while grunts use the mass produced teal coloured Gekka with standard armaments.

The Gekka are armed like a regular infantry with standard rifles, automated rifles, artillery mixed in a standard squad or section. Cornelia basically combined an entire section's armaments into one Gekka lol
Actually, no. The Gekka was the mass-produced suit back in the first season. This one is its successor, the Akatsuki. The command units are called Akatsuki Shikisan.
Old 2008-07-15, 03:21   Link #888
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
No no no. The commander's blue version of the Akatsuki is called a "Direct Subordinate Version" ("Jikisan-shiyou"; don't know how that works a a name, though). The regular Akatsukis are the grey ones.
Old 2008-07-15, 03:25   Link #889
JackRydden224

Eh, I think the point is to show that Cornelia is still plenty capable even with one arm disabled, not which specific KMF she used.
Old 2008-07-15, 04:05   Link #890
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Eh, I think the point is to show that Cornelia is still plenty capable even with one arm disabled, not which specific KMF she used.
Hey she took out 3 Knightmares by herself with just her glouscter and two harkens (she had lost her arms earlier)

Makes you wonder how she'd fare against Suzaku.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 04:13   Link #891
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Hey she took out 3 Knightmares by herself with just her glouscter and two harkens (she had lost her arms earlier)

Makes you wonder how she'd fare against Suzaku.
About as well as Lelouch, I imagine. Cornelia's good, but she's not on the same level as Kallen, Toudou, Xingke, and Suzaku. She'd get owned, and quick.
Old 2008-07-15, 04:16   Link #892
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
About as well as Lelouch, I imagine. Cornelia's good, but she's not on the same level as Kallen, Toudou, Xingke, and Suzaku. She'd get owned, and quick.
I think Lulu can't claim himself to be a good pilot.
Old 2008-07-15, 04:16   Link #893
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Lelouch only fares well because he has a monstrous- and decently agile- KMF under his control. He's only good at weaponry, not at piloting skill- evidenced when, despite the fact that the Gawain was built as a heavy weapons platform, Cornelia quickly ran circles around Lelouch despite the overwhelming firepower the Gawain possessed.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 04:17   Link #894
JackRydden224

Quote:
I'd imagine Cornelia'd be more like Toudou and Xingke, someone who can fight and command the front line and command the front line. (think Char) Suzaku is the better pilot but he hasn't excellence in terms of strategy (think Amuro).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Lelouch only fares well because he has a monstrous- and decently agile- KMF under his control. He's only good at weaponry, not at piloting skill- evidenced when, despite the fact that the Gawain was built as a heavy weapons platform, Cornelia quickly ran circles around Lelouch despite the overwhelming firepower the Gawain possessed.
In all fairness C.C was in charge of Gawain's movement, Lelouch was in charge of weaponry and analysis.
Old 2008-07-15, 04:18   Link #895
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

See above post. Cornelia's a more than competent pilot; she's just not an "ace". She's also more than competent at planning, though again not reaching the "genius" level.
Old 2008-07-15, 04:49   Link #896
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
just finished watch episode 14
Spoiler for episode14:
Old 2008-07-15, 05:51   Link #897
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i hope he injects her with the drug
only he gets the dose wrong and she goes into cardiac arrest
then while her body is temporerly dead her soul shows up in the world of c and talks some sense into lulu
he needs someone to slap him back in to shape becouse he really is losing it
and c.c is not helping becouse she lets him do as he pleases rather the stopping him
Old 2008-07-15, 06:06   Link #898
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i hope he injects her with the drug
only he gets the dose wrong and she goes into cardiac arrest
then while her body is temporerly dead her soul shows up in the world of c and talks some sense into lulu
he needs someone to slap him back in to shape becouse he really is losing it
and c.c is not helping becouse she lets him do as he pleases rather the stopping him
Arriving in the world of C just because she received cardiac arrest is kinda... weird. I mean, if that is the case wouldn' t the world of C be flooded with people using refrain in Area 11 (in the last season)? But anyway, we don't what the nature of world of C is so I can't really say that won't happen...

Also, I don't think Kallen will be able to stop the annihilation of the Cult even if she is there. C.C. didn't stop him because I believe he is impossible to stop. And I believe she feels guilty about it as she said that it is her sin letting the Cult run rampant. But this doesn't mean that she won't be comforting him when his mind is in turmoil.
Old 2008-07-15, 06:23   Link #899
Taiyakikung

Send a message via ICQ to Taiyakikung
Any idea about the fate of Rolo? I wonder will he die at the end of the series? How will he die?
Will he regret about his romantic brotherly relationship with Lelouch
When he said he could do anything for my bro sake,struggling to get close to V.V. and Lelouch held the button waiting for the right time,I laught out so loudly that I almost cry.It's so funny for me.
Old 2008-07-15, 06:28   Link #900
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Rollo will die in a heart attack.

Its pointed out in this episode that everytime Rollo uses his geass, his heart stops beating momentarily. There's a chance that any time he uses his geass, his heart may not beat a second time.

I'm wishing for a scenario where Lelouch needs a large amount of time and forces Rolo to maintain geass longer than he ever did, Rolo then dies from cardiac arrest while Lelouch achieves his objective. Better still if he used geass to force Rolo to use geass to his death.