AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Characters in Code Geass R2
Zero/Lelouch Lamperouge 662 62.63%
Suzaku Kururugi 228 21.57%
C.C. 619 58.56%
Kallen Stadtfeld 366 34.63%
Rolo Lamperouge 108 10.22%
Nunnally Lamperouge 156 14.76%
Milly Ashford 120 11.35%
Shirley Fenette 190 17.98%
Li Xingke 164 15.52%
V.V. 36 3.41%
Gino Weinberg 115 10.88%
Anya Alstreim 220 20.81%
Jeremiah Gottwald 226 21.38%
Villetta Nu 76 7.19%
Lloyd Asplund 159 15.04%
Kaguya Sumeragi 144 13.62%
Charles di Britannia 62 5.87%
Schneizel el Britannia 119 11.26%
Cornelia li Britannia 225 21.29%
Other (please list) 101 9.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1057. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-21, 04:20   Link #121
hikaprincess
Trypanophobic & depressed
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: standing behind you
Last time i checked, C.C and Lelouch had equal number of votes.
Today, I see no changes. ><
It seems like those who vote always vote them as a pair. Haha
__________________
Life was not fair, it never was.
It had its bias towards some lucky people and simply shunned those it did not like.
hikaprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 10:08   Link #122
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaprincess View Post
Last time i checked, C.C and Lelouch had equal number of votes.
Today, I see no changes. ><
It seems like those who vote always vote them as a pair. Haha
But that doesn't mean CC or Lelouch are their first choice.

I voted for CC too, but I prefer Kallen during the battles or about romance. But for me CC is important too in the plot. I like the plot, so I also voted for her. But she was not my first choice about the female characters.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 18:15   Link #123
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
So much votes for Cornelia. I'm surprised. I wonder what happened... :O

I really need to watch all the episodes I missed during my holidays >___________< Then I will vote.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:17   Link #124
ChocolateSwirls
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Fruit Cakes
Kallen and Lelouch
__________________
...
ChocolateSwirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:22   Link #125
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
So much votes for Cornelia. I'm surprised. I wonder what happened... :O

I really need to watch all the episodes I missed during my holidays >___________< Then I will vote.
Narona your back YAY!!!!!!

Since your a VilletaxOugi fan (and I LelouchxC.C fan too I think) i'm sure you'll like some of the current developments. Guess that eman we might be able to look forward to those long psot full of avi's again next week.

Welcome Back!!!!!!

I'm also quite surprised that Corenelia has more votes than Karen and that Lelouch is only beating C.C by one vote.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 22:01   Link #126
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Narona your back YAY!!!!!!

Since your a VilletaxOugi fan (and I LelouchxC.C fan too I think) i'm sure you'll like some of the current developments. Guess that eman we might be able to look forward to those long psot full of avi's again next week.

Welcome Back!!!!!!

I'm also quite surprised that Corenelia has more votes than Karen and that Lelouch is only beating C.C by one vote.
Hi Deotox! Thank you I'm back, safe, and in one piece.

I watched all the episodes in a row instead of going to bed (I don't live in america)

And yes! That was great! But but but.... because there is always a "but"

- I read Koshimizu's monthly spoilers. Ougi and Villeta might be set to die, but even if they die, if they love each other, I will be happy. Real Love has no end, even after death *Romantic mode on*.

- C.C. is a child? Seriously, it will be so funny to see what Papa Lelouch will do that I almost forget the fear that did go through me. If this pairing wants to survive, C.C. can't stay in Child Mode.

But I also think the KXL pairing is almost dead. My fear is that Lelouch will remain single.

(There are a lot of new avatars makers, time for my retirement maybe . I will do something else. I'm currently trying to do some vectors but it's my first time and I'm not so good at it at the moment )
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 22:48   Link #127
UFO888
CC The Moe
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
well this is my first post at this forum.
i vote for CC, nunnally, kaguya and cornerlia. Initially, i like zero the most, but now i only am interested in those four girls. And yay for CC has caught up to zero.
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 23:04   Link #128
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

But I also think the KXL pairing is almost dead. My fear is that Lelouch will remain single.
You wish Narona when she comes back it will be stronger than before.
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 23:14   Link #129
EternalMelody
Panzergeist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose
Age: 28
Kallen all the way! All hail Kallen-sama!
EternalMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 23:23   Link #130
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
You wish Narona when she comes back it will be stronger than before.
I wanted to tease the Kallen fans a bit

It could be. If the plot is good (and so far, I'm so "wow" after wacthing the episodes I missed), everything is OK with me. Will you join me to comfort Dann? :O

Last edited by Narona; 2008-07-22 at 00:07.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 23:29   Link #131
kelmS
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Zero/Lelouch, C.C.
Cornelia, Li Xingke
Nunnally, Milly
kelmS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 00:09   Link #132
Blue_Mercy
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Blue Raider Nation
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I wanted to tease the Kallen fans a bit

It could be. If the plot is good (and so far, I'm so "wow" after wacthing the episodes I missed), everything is OK with me. Will you join me to comfort Dann? :O
C.C. lived when he thought she would die. She chose to be with Lelouch over the death she had wanted for hundreds of years. If you can't take that as a positive then you aren't a LelouchxC.C. fan. Comfort given.
__________________
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 01:04   Link #133
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
C.C. continues to lead <3 It seems there's few people who would vote for Lelouch or C.C. without voting for the other as well
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 01:19   Link #134
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
C.C. lived when he thought she would die. She chose to be with Lelouch over the death she had wanted for hundreds of years. If you can't take that as a positive then you aren't a LelouchxC.C. fan. Comfort given.
I don't think her wish is death for all these years, it was for someone to truly love her, to truly care for her. She wishes to die in order to escape, because she cannot find such a person to love her for who she is.

Meh, I'm pretty sure Dan can take it as negative somehow
no offense
__________________
Stargaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 02:17   Link #135
UFO888
CC The Moe
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
C.C. continues to lead <3 It seems there's few people who would vote for Lelouch or C.C. without voting for the other as well
I proudly be one of those few But seriously it would be nice to see female characters come out on top, instead of the male lead. Just personal taste i guess

Apparently nunnally and kaguya do not get much votes :[
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 02:21   Link #136
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO888 View Post
Apparently nunnally and kaguya do not get much votes :[
They aren't THAT far down the list, I'd say, so it isn't too bad . But I suppose they should be getting more votes, really, since they've got quite cool this season around! They both have quite a bit of guts!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 02:25   Link #137
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
C.C. lived when he thought she would die. She chose to be with Lelouch over the death she had wanted for hundreds of years. If you can't take that as a positive then you aren't a LelouchxC.C. fan. Comfort given.
Wait, how do you know she chose to be with Lelouch? Maybe she preferred to die by his hands rather than Charles'? That's the impression I got. I could be wrong, but that's what I honestly believe.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 02:36   Link #138
UFO888
CC The Moe
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
They aren't THAT far down the list, I'd say, so it isn't too bad . But I suppose they should be getting more votes, really, since they've got quite cool this season around! They both have quite a bit of guts!
If the author shows more of nunnally's super lie-dectector and strong pesonality, and kaguya's speechs more often, i would say they would make a big up ward in ranking like cornelia.
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 02:36   Link #139
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Having watched episode 15 a few times, Charles is right behind Lelouch and Kallen for my favorite characters.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 03:03   Link #140
Dansen
U-u-u-aua
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Lulu, CC, and Shirley for me
__________________
Dansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.