AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-11-14, 12:23   Link #681
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Well... I can explain what generally happens...

There's Battler that cries because Shannon and Jessica do not let him touch their breast. Deep desperation and sad music ensues.

Then Battler's got an idea and claims that he can touch Maria's breast! So epicmusic ensues with Battler explaining his wonderful strategy. George thinks that battler is mad because Maria has no Breast. But Battler then explains his genial plan. He just needs to wait 10 years.

So a schematic picture appears showing how in ten years Shannon's and Jessica's breats will flop down (really?!!) and Maria grown up will have a huge breast.

George finally understands and commend Battler for such a wonderful plan. Maria then promises to Battler that she will let him touch her breast. Everything is in place, Battler is satisfied.

10 years later you see Battler still desperate with the clear sign of a slap on his cheek. You can guess Maria didn't honored her promise. Battler is at loss but then George's spirit appears (apparently he didn't survive the events on Rokkenjima). George tells him that he must not give up because there is still hope. Battler asks him to explain, so George tells him that there is a hint in the picture, but before he can say more he disappear.

Battler finds himself once again in despair, what could that hint possibly be. And then he knew... ahem... and then he noticed a red dot near Maria which turns out to be Ange's insanely big breast.

Thanx to George's advise finally Battler can fondle a breast and it looks like Ange can't say no to her big brother. She is embarassed but Battler evilishly continues to fondle her and he's happy because finally he gets to touch a real woman's breast.

Are you really happy Battler? That's your sister!!!

But well that's how the story ends...

Oh no actually the story ends with Battler explaining that "this is what I dreamed" and George replies "Die!"
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline  
Old 2009-11-14, 12:59   Link #682
Workworkwork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: a better place than here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Well... I can explain what generally happens...

There's Battler that cries because Shannon and Jessica do not let him touch their breast. Deep desperation and sad music ensues.

Then Battler's got an idea and claims that he can touch Maria's breast! So epicmusic ensues with Battler explaining his wonderful strategy. George thinks that battler is mad because Maria has no Breast. But Battler then explains his genial plan. He just needs to wait 10 years.

So a schematic picture appears showing how in ten years Shannon's and Jessica's breats will flop down (really?!!) and Maria grown up will have a huge breast.

George finally understands and commend Battler for such a wonderful plan. Maria then promises to Battler that she will let him touch her breast. Everything is in place, Battler is satisfied.

10 years later you see Battler still desperate with the clear sign of a slap on his cheek. You can guess Maria didn't honored her promise. Battler is at loss but then George's spirit appears (apparently he didn't survive the events on Rokkenjima). George tells him that he must not give up because there is still hope. Battler asks him to explain, so George tells him that there is a hint in the picture, but before he can say more he disappear.

Battler finds himself once again in despair, what could that hint possibly be. And then he knew... ahem... and then he noticed a red dot near Maria which turns out to be Ange's insanely big breast.

Thanx to George's advise finally Battler can fondle a breast and it looks like Ange can't say no to her big brother. She is embarassed but Battler evilishly continues to fondle her and he's happy because finally he gets to touch a real woman's breast.

Are you really happy Battler? That's your sister!!!

But well that's how the story ends...

Oh no actually the story ends with Battler explaining that "this is what I dreamed" and George replies "Die!"
I guessed as much. Thanks for the confirmation though.

A shame we didn't get to see Ange's chest, though.
Workworkwork is offline  
Old 2009-11-14, 13:48   Link #683
Vega Lyra
<Congratulations>!!!!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Belgium


__________________
Vega Lyra is offline  
Old 2009-11-14, 13:58   Link #684
Kitsu
The unlucky one
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hiding
Oh god...the breast missles return... Maid Heaven ala Kinzo and damn it this was awesome...
__________________
Thanks for the Signature, Vandakiara
Kitsu is offline  
Old 2009-11-14, 14:08   Link #685
Riskbreaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Another Umineko Hell video:

Riskbreaker is offline  
Old 2009-11-15, 05:55   Link #686
~Diru~
SS.VDine full steam ahead
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Age: 22
__________________
Endless...
~Diru~ is offline  
Old 2009-11-15, 13:36   Link #687
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Creator of that wins an internet.

*bobs head along with song*
__________________
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2009-11-15, 14:40   Link #688
ameskitty
Kupo
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sleeping
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskbreaker View Post
Another Umineko Hell video:

I love YGOTAS . And "nyeh".

(any news on the next motion graphic, by the way?)
__________________

Avatar adapted from Yoshitaka Amano art

"There is no such thing as a sexy George." - Rhiannon, Easy A
ameskitty is offline  
Old 2009-11-17, 12:03   Link #689
Vegitto-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
I got into umineko hell II, godwin.

that what is love video is awesome
__________________
Vegitto-kun is offline  
Old 2009-11-17, 23:04   Link #690
Riskbreaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
I wanted to put this in the fan art thread, but i wasn't sure about it, so i'm just going to play it safe & put this here in case i'm wrong:

Riskbreaker is offline  
Old 2009-11-17, 23:21   Link #691
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
That's a pretty darn big Sakutaro plush there. Is it an officially licenced creation or is it fanmade?

Also kinda gives a detailed insight on how Rosa made him for Maria no?
__________________
SilverSyko is offline  
Old 2009-11-18, 09:05   Link #692
Vegitto-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Ohoho I have gotten a new idea for a MAD

going to use the scene where evatrice is red raping battler but highly sped up with the fast intro from this miku song. Yes it will include ITS PAAAFEKUTO and other things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVHtWoQr9dw

think its worth trying?
__________________
Vegitto-kun is offline  
Old 2009-11-18, 09:16   Link #693
June 1983
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Warwick, RI
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskbreaker View Post
I wanted to put this in the fan art thread, but i wasn't sure about it, so i'm just going to play it safe & put this here in case i'm wrong:

OMG I was just thinking the other day that I wanted a Sakutarou. I hope they sell him as merch. (But then he wouldn't be the only one in the world~, oh no).
June 1983 is offline  
Old 2009-11-18, 22:03   Link #694
Riskbreaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Also kinda gives a detailed insight on how Rosa made him for Maria no?
Indeed. Plus, if you think about it, given the size of this version of the Sakutarou plush, it actually may represent what Rosa was originally planning to give Maria, seeing as she had told her when giving Sakutarou that it was meant to be much bigger than the version she had finished up with.
Riskbreaker is offline  
Old 2009-11-19, 08:24   Link #695
Workworkwork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: a better place than here
Quote:
Originally Posted by June 1983 View Post
OMG I was just thinking the other day that I wanted a Sakutarou. I hope they sell him as merch. (But then he wouldn't be the only one in the world~, oh no).
Spoiler for Ep4:
Workworkwork is offline  
Old 2009-11-19, 09:26   Link #696
Vegitto-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
New MAD I made

ohohoho

__________________
Vegitto-kun is offline  
Old 2009-11-19, 11:40   Link #697
Endless_Witch_Nipah
BeaBato <3
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Poland
Send a message via MSN to Endless_Witch_Nipah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
New MAD I made

ohohoho


Win.


IT'SU PAAFEKUTO.
__________________
Endless_Witch_Nipah is offline  
Old 2009-11-20, 16:40   Link #698
Vegitto-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
I sure am on a roll these days

__________________
Vegitto-kun is offline  
Old 2009-11-20, 17:09   Link #699
Ssol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Screw Battler's boat we got Ange's.
__________________
[...]
Ssol is offline  
Old 2009-11-20, 17:29   Link #700
Vegitto-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Belgium
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
Screw Battler's boat we got Ange's.
And it has ass onee-chans.
__________________
Vegitto-kun is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.