AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-16, 05:10   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach 180 Episode Discussion Thread

Good morning Bleach-fans. Princess's going to crash the brides party? Don't county on my interpretation of the episode title, but do enjoy the episode.

Have fun!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 05:19   Link #2
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

So I figure that we'll be in the land of the fillers for a while yet...
Old 2008-07-16, 05:39   Link #3
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

well sorrowful bride can really only mean a couple things lol...and I see a lot of folks bitching about these "fillers" ...why? Seriously I joined here to discuss episodes and listen to others' insight...and I am really seeing more complaints than conversation lol...I guess fans just can't wait to get back to Hueco Mundo hehe

and finally a new ED

Last edited by Mitsuomi1971; 2008-07-16 at 11:50. Reason: Watched RAW
Mitsuomi1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 08:46   Link #4
demon2004

2 eps

the anime news network say theres 2 bleachs eps airing on the same day so is it wrong
demon2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 12:47   Link #5
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
well sorrowful bride can really only mean a couple things lol...and I see a lot of folks bitching about these "fillers" ...why? Seriously I joined here to discuss episodes and listen to others' insight...and I am really seeing more complaints than conversation lol...I guess fans just can't wait to get back to Hueco Mundo hehe
REAL fanboys can't be called fanboys unless they have something to complain about.

Quote:
and finally a new ED
Good, I wasn't too fond of the last one.
Old 2008-07-16, 12:59   Link #6
Notaron

The new ending is great animation wise... I don't know about the music, because I had my sound turned off so I could enjoy the Ichigo and Rukia-ness XD
Notaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 15:58   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2004 View Post
the anime news network say theres 2 bleachs eps airing on the same day so is it wrong
Well now.. I thought I messed up the numeric on the thread title for another double episodes once again... and what do you know? All the RAWS out there are only featuring a single episode. The official source for Bleach also indicates a single episode. I suppose AniDB got it wrong this time. Finally a 1 for me and none for AniDB. Woo-hoo! *AniDB is a pretty reliable source but human error can occur anytime, so don't hold them for it.*

Quote:
...and I see a lot of folks bitching about these "fillers" ...why? Seriously I joined here to discuss episodes and listen to others' insight...and I am really seeing more complaints than conversation lol...
Folks that are "bitching" usually do so because they could not enjoy an episode. Folks that aren't "bitching" usually come to like the episode. All part of the overall conversation. Very normal.

Post your thought regardless of the popular opinions (# of "bitching" vs. # of not-"bitching"). Some of us are reading. Your opinion won't be drowned by the chorus of "bitching."
Old 2008-07-16, 23:26   Link #8
astrallionheart

Since Renji is going to fight Byakuya, I wonder if we'll get to see Ichigo vs Soi Fon?

I hope he doesn't get saved the last minute by Yurouchi and we have the same old SS arc fights rehashed...new matchups please

(Of course since Hollow Ichigo has high speed regeneration Soi Fon's poison is more or less useless).
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 23:36   Link #9
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
lol @ Renji & Nel's buddies at the end

Seems like they're playing up their break from the anime with a 'no fourth wall' routine.
Old 2008-07-16, 23:58   Link #10
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Since Renji is going to fight Byakuya, I wonder if we'll get to see Ichigo vs Soi Fon?

I hope he doesn't get saved the last minute by Yurouchi and we have the same old SS arc fights rehashed...new matchups please

(Of course since Hollow Ichigo has high speed regeneration Soi Fon's poison is more or less useless).
Wth are you talking about? Renji already fought Byakuya long time ago. High speed regeneration is when Ichigo was transforming into a hollow. Not when he had his mask. Get your facts right.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 00:43   Link #11
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Wth are you talking about? Renji already fought Byakuya long time ago.
Yes, very perceptive. Maybe you should watch the intro?

Quote:
High speed regeneration is when Ichigo was transforming into a hollow. Not when he had his mask. Get your facts right.
Merely an assumption on my part. We don't know if Vaizard Ichigo really has hierro either, but the new filler has portrayed him as having it.

How do you know he doesn't have regenerative abilities with his mask on? Which facts are you alluding to? Please enlighten me.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 01:15   Link #12
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
eh, judging from the intro? I wonder if it works that way, cause we have never seen Bankai-Renji fighting the iPod-Bounto, Hitsugaya never dealt with the old man bounto and his fish.. and then I'm still waiting for Hitsu-Ishida but ok, there's a good chance for Renji to run into Byakuya again.. he probably wants to help out when the special corps go against his friends.

I have to say I'm highly irritated by Ichigo's belly shirt from the 80ies but I'm glad the studio made use of the good old Bleach OST and put the cheesy tunes away.
Old 2008-07-17, 01:50   Link #13
Kuroda

To say the least the episode was dissapoitning next one looks like it might be interesting.
Old 2008-07-17, 02:35   Link #14
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

episode wasn't that great and went by pretty quick

Soifon is there...I wants to see a fight
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 03:34   Link #15
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBxzTIDbKOI

I switched the horrible ED song with another nice sappy song. (Yes I like sap oh noes)

Sorry about the choppy beginning though.

*runs away from flames*
I'm sorry but I like the new ED song. Sorry if it isn't "kawaii" enough for you.

It gives the anime a more latin taste, and lets face it this anime is saturated in a lot of Latin American culture/references in mythology. Hueco Mundo literally means shadow world. Arrancar means to boot. Espada means sword.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 04:37   Link #16
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

meh, I was indifferent about the new ED
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 04:55   Link #17
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I enjoyed the episode. I enjoy seeing other parts of Soul Society from time to time...it gives the show reason imho. And the setup for next week looks great.
Mitsuomi1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 06:21   Link #18
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I have to say I'm highly irritated by Ichigo's belly shirt from the 80ies
LOL i was highly irritated as well...I loved the old-school Soul Society chase..

And LOL at the shinigami cup
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 06:32   Link #19
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordblazer View Post
I'm sorry but I like the new ED song. Sorry if it isn't "kawaii" enough for you..
And I hate it. It's like this : #@%^@%&*@.

Both of us got our own opinions about it. I didn't get on your case, don't get on mine.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 10:07   Link #20
lequory
People hate good theories

Since when did Ichigo learn to control Hell Butterflies???

New ending....2 thumbs down.

Nothing much to say again. A little plot movement and thats about it. I'm trying to keep faith in this arc still.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion