AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-19, 02:06   Link #41
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Now I'm curious about episode 181: the most logical thing to do, for Ichigo, is wearing the mask and owning evrey alive being there, starting from Soi Fong.
That seems a bit unnecessary though. EVERYone there? There's mainly commoners there, not to mention the shota(who's name slipped my memory), etc etc. Kinda excessive if you think about it.

I see a battle between Soifon & Ichigo, probably a short battle if Ichi pulls out his mask(which I doubt), but still a battle. Owning everyone there though, not exactly the best course of action. And lol Ichigo captured? Naaah. If he does he'll start bitching till they listen, or he'll quickly escape.
Old 2008-07-19, 13:41   Link #42
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
This time they were able to enter through the Kuchiki family gate since Rukia is a member of the royal family...they were able to enter the gate however at the other side they had to get a person to sign for them...Rukia said she used her brothers name as a guarantee for them so they had better not cause trouble...hehehe too late methinks
Yea she had to do all that but I can't tell if it was her noble gate or not. I do know that Lurichiyo passed through hers with no problems once she exited...Right?
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 17:38   Link #43
seaweed

can someone slap me when the fillers end
seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 17:39   Link #44
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Soi Fon vs Ichigo?

I need to check this out...
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 07:29   Link #45
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Yea she had to do all that but I can't tell if it was her noble gate or not. I do know that Lurichiyo passed through hers with no problems once she exited...Right?

Yes because she is the heir to the throne at least she was until Kumoi put the boy in charge...but she has more power to use her gate because of her status...Rukia is not the next in line for the family title...Byakuya is.
Mitsuomi1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 07:51   Link #46
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Byakuya I believe is already head of his household. His parents died shortly after Hisana did. Either Byakuya marries someone new and have a kid, or Byakuya marries Rukia (nobles typically in-marriage, like cousins for instance) and have a kid.
Old 2008-07-20, 11:49   Link #47
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Byakuya I believe is already head of his household. His parents died shortly after Hisana did. Either Byakuya marries someone new and have a kid, or Byakuya marries Rukia (nobles typically in-marriage, like cousins for instance) and have a kid.
That wouldn't be all that disgusting, it wouldn't be incest because you hear about people marrying their dead wife's sister

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 14:44   Link #48
Jerseykid

If they had any compassion they would let Ichigo kick the crap out of Soifon.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 03:38   Link #49
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I wouldn't mind seeing a decent scuffle between the two before Ichigo and Co. have to back off.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 05:23   Link #50
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
If they had any compassion they would let Ichigo kick the crap out of Soifon.
Compassion? How so ?
Magnus N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 07:57   Link #51
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Seriously think that kira and hisagi appearing is a oneshot thing. And hope so as well. Seriously, of all the fights happening now, that's the last thing i want to see being elaborated on, in before ichigo's group fighting the exquisas.
Old 2008-07-21, 09:18   Link #52
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Seriously think that kira and hisagi appearing is a oneshot thing. And hope so as well. Seriously, of all the fights happening now, that's the last thing i want to see being elaborated on, in before ichigo's group fighting the exquisas.
What?

What does this have to do with episode 180?
Notaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:12   Link #53
Guido

It quickly turns obnoxious that the writers repeat the same formula as to Lurichiyo feeling down every time she sees people getting hurt and placing the burden the guilt upon herself.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 11:12   Link #54
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
It quickly turns obnoxious that the writers repeat the same formula as to Lurichiyo feeling down every time she sees people getting hurt and placing the burden the guilt upon herself.

I guess it is a trait that good people have, feeling guilty about serious issues that they directly effect...while perhaps they should not feel that way, inevitably if you truly care about those around you it happens...so I suppose they are just trying to show kindness beneath the exteriors of characters in that way.
Old 2008-07-22, 23:30   Link #55
FBZ

Send a message via ICQ to FBZ Send a message via AIM to FBZ Send a message via Skype™ to FBZ
so....nobody has any idea how long these fillers will last? How long have they being going on? I forgot.
FBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 05:17   Link #56
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

been on since ep 168 and I am guess ing between 4-5 eps left could be more could be less...
Old 2008-07-23, 08:31   Link #57
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

I'm betting on about 10 more episodes. Makes a full, neat li'l season.
Old 2009-02-17, 10:14   Link #58
Meisterdieb

I actually enjoyed this part of the story. Not only do we get to see some more of the Soul Society and their customs and the noble families, they also give a perfect explanation of why Ichi and co can't just waltz thru Kumoi and mooks (the normal guards):
- nobody else knows about Kumoi's plan, so he'll be seen by everyone else as the nice gramps
- the mooks are just doing their job guarding Luroichi's mansion and should be considered on the good side

It'll be interesting to see, how the Soi Fon scene will unfold in the next episode.
I'm not quite sure how the general stance of Soi Fon (and the other Shinigamis) is on the Ichigo issue - depending on where in the (HM arc) story-line this is taking place.
But generally, wouldn't Soi Fon know (since she made up with Yoruichi) that Ichigo is on the good guys side...
...then again, they just had 3 captains defect - so no sure bet as to who is good or bad
Meisterdieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 10:28   Link #59
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ichigo's powers are on a conquistadores level (it's the arrancar invasion arc, right before they went to HM), and you seem to forget that Soifon,Byakuya and Shigekuni abide by the rules unlike some more lax people (i.e. Ichigo:P)
Old 2009-02-17, 10:40   Link #60
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
...then again, they just had 3 captains defect - so no sure bet as to who is good or bad
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...7&postcount=51

So I take it you're just now getting to watch these episodes? xD

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion