AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-16, 13:45   Link #21
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The Eight Tails sarcastic comment to Sasuke's questions instantly made him my favourite Jinchuuriki to date. Here's to hoping he goes Mindflayer on Sasuke.
Old 2008-07-16, 14:02   Link #22
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Jinchuuriki vs Sasuke

BATTLE BEGIN

Sasuke: *opens eye*
Jinchuuriki: *PWNED*

Hope we at least get some decent chapters of this fight

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:08   Link #23
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

There's something i thought about. What if the 8-jinchuuriki can not see a shit or perhaps only nuances of light and darkness. So he would probably imune to sasuke's eyes
This would explain his strange comment. I think this should be something to be considered
Didn't read this anywhere, just my own thoughts.
Old 2008-07-16, 14:14   Link #24
tatami
back in black

well he got sun glasses right? some sort of...ANTI SHARINGAN GLASSES!!!!
Old 2008-07-16, 14:21   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

So guy's wanna make a bet? How many chapt...no i mean how many pages will this new guy last against Uchiha Sasmoto?
Old 2008-07-16, 14:30   Link #26
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Wait Jiraiya had to become one with nature...no wonder almost no one caught him peeping, anyway I wonder what Naruto would look like in hermit mode

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:34   Link #27
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
So guy's wanna make a bet? How many chapt...no i mean how many pages will this new guy last against Uchiha Sasmoto?
Well, Kishimoto has to make Sasuke look good, so he will have to be pushed to reveal at least 2 of the 3 MS techniques if not all the MS techniques. So, I am guessing at least 2-3 chapters before Sasuke beats Hachibi. Here is hoping that at least Suigetsu dies in this encounter.

Here is what I hope for (i.e. fanfiction): Hachibi will be strong in lighting and water, making Sasuke's prime techniques and all of Suigetsu's moves useless. In fact, Suigetsu will succumb eaisily to Hachibi since Hachibi will have the ability to control water (since he is an octopus). Hachibi will use Suigetsu to attack the others, while he fights Sasuke. In the end, Sasuke will kill Suigetsu, and then fight and defeat Hachibi. Hachibi will then fully transform, and either Sasuke will still have the Snake Summon to use or he will use his third MS technique, defeating Hachibi for good.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:51   Link #28
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangahelpers spoiler trans
Meeting of Taka and the eight-tails

Sasuke: "You're the eight-tails?"
Eight-tails: "Surely you mean: 'Are you the eight-tails-sama?' or 'Are you the Jinchuuriki-sama?' "
Sasuke: "We will capture you"
Hachibi = I'm going to kick your a**.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 14:52   Link #29
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

The eight tails is going to wind up to be a really powerful guy..Hopefully he'll alliance with Konoha.
Old 2008-07-16, 15:06   Link #30
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Jinchuuriki vs Sasuke

BATTLE BEGIN

Sasuke: *opens eye*
Jinchuuriki: *PWNED*

Hope we at least get some decent chapters of this fight
Hence why I hope Hachibi goes Mindflayer on Sasuke, a battle of the minds would be intresting to see. Chances are non-existent, but I can hope.
Old 2008-07-16, 15:47   Link #31
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
well he got sun glasses right? some sort of...ANTI SHARINGAN GLASSES!!!!
I think that an octopuss is a being which lives in the depths of the ocean. Therfore it doesn't need to see that much. So it is with this jinchurriky. He doesn't like the sun, so he has sunglasses but probably still doesn't see that much. Therefore sasuke can not successfully make his jedi - tricks with this guy, because his illusions do depend on his eyes. He can not use sound genjutsu as far as i know.
Old 2008-07-16, 16:03   Link #32
tatami
back in black

maybe sasuke loosing the battle will take pein and his girlfriends +konan back from konoha to help him
Old 2008-07-16, 16:03   Link #33
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
several, this is whats going to happen... pein needs to go to konoha ( fight ask where naruto is,+ couple of chapters) all the while sasuke's back and 4th fighting ( couple of chapters) brief almost non existent views of naruto's training ( culminating about a chapters worth of pages)

sasuke is going to come back worn out from defeating the jin and after a conversation it is going to be revealed that pein could not find naruto... sasuke then gives his little smirk that he always does... showing that he still cares..awww

Its going to take some time, he'll probably return (victorious) a little bit before pein does but not much earlier. And when pein attacks konoha a second time sasuke will fallow along trying to take out the leadership, once he does ( or he learns that revenge is not the answer which would mean the end of the series or another time skip) he will turn on madara and AK suigetsu against kisame will finally happen pein against naruto and madara against sasuke.

Possible outcome : madara escapes and war is declared on the mist and its allies.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...tMayhemFilmInc

All dreams are in the wills need to succeed and the minds desire to flourish.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 16:19   Link #34
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I really feel bad for that Jinchuuriki talking to the Sauce like that, poor guy don't see what's coming. Thankfully Sasuke told him what's gonna happen, he should brace himself for pure ownage.
Old 2008-07-16, 16:21   Link #35
Slave0fLife
O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
I think that an octopuss is a being which lives in the depths of the ocean. Therfore it doesn't need to see that much. So it is with this jinchurriky. He doesn't like the sun, so he has sunglasses but probably still doesn't see that much. Therefore sasuke can not successfully make his jedi - tricks with this guy, because his illusions do depend on his eyes. He can not use sound genjutsu as far as i know.

That is not very accurate, there are lens being made to simulate the eyes of an octopus because he can see 5 times more clearly than the human eyes.

Article here:
http://capricenter.case.edu/PDF%20fi...s%20vision.pdf this one in PDF, if you rather see it in HTML it's here:
HTML version
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 16:22   Link #36
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Well, Kishimoto has to make Sasuke look good, so he will have to be pushed to reveal at least 2 of the 3 MS techniques if not all the MS techniques. So, I am guessing at least 2-3 chapters before Sasuke beats Hachibi. Here is hoping that at least Suigetsu dies in this encounter.

Here is what I hope for (i.e. fanfiction): Hachibi will be strong in lighting and water, making Sasuke's prime techniques and all of Suigetsu's moves useless. In fact, Suigetsu will succumb eaisily to Hachibi since Hachibi will have the ability to control water (since he is an octopus). Hachibi will use Suigetsu to attack the others, while he fights Sasuke. In the end, Sasuke will kill Suigetsu, and then fight and defeat Hachibi. Hachibi will then fully transform, and either Sasuke will still have the Snake Summon to use or he will use his third MS technique, defeating Hachibi for good.
I doubt he will use the second one... until the first tech transends to the second one (in itach's case tsukuyomi became amaterasu (chpt 148 07) ) it takes to much energy to use.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...tMayhemFilmInc

All dreams are in the wills need to succeed and the minds desire to flourish.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 16:35   Link #37
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
maybe sasuke loosing the battle will take pein and his girlfriends +konan back from konoha to help him
Hope so, good for konoha, bad for the poor jinchuuriiki.

interesting article. So an octopuss can bend 5 times the light a human can. So the sun is blinding him, perhaps despite his sunglasses. I hope so, else this fight will be over soon.
http://capricenter.case.edu/PDF%20fi...s%20vision.pdf

Last edited by irvinethearcher; 2008-07-16 at 16:53.
irvinethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:20   Link #38
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
It is not water that prevents Konan from using her abilities. Jiraiya used Toad Oil to subdue her power. Water simply hinders her full abilities, but it does not prevent her from using them.

Well, I have always said that Naruto was like Luke Skywalker from Episodes 1V and V (during the times Luke was an annoying slightly arrogant kid, up until he received his training under Yoda). And now, Kishimoto has more or less proven me correct.
Pein: Naruto, I am your father
Naruto: Nooooooo!
*Tsunade walks in*
Tsunade: The hell you is! STFU BIOTCH
*super biotch slaps*

The end of Star Wars Episode: VII-- I mean, Naruto.

Quote:
I really feel bad for that Jinchuuriki talking to the Sauce like that, poor guy don't see what's coming. Thankfully Sasuke told him what's gonna happen, he should brace himself for pure ownage.
Wow. Just, wow...

Anywho, Sasuke needs an ass-kicking before he can win another momentous battle, it's how Kishi has always done things with Sasuke in a vain attempt to not make him look overpowered. So either Sasuke pwns here and gets whooped at another fight, or Sasuke gets whooped here and pwns somewhere else. I agree with others that believe a member of Takatsuki should be killed. Preferably Suigetsu.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:38   Link #39
Slave0fLife
O_O

LOL, just so I know, why do you people hate Suigetsu so much? The only time I laughed in the recent chapters was because of his "cheating eyes" comment about Sasuke's sharingan
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:54   Link #40
Peinkage

I hope Sasuke's entire team dies and Sasuke barely survives with some side effect and the 8th I guess dies in the end too.
Peinkage is offline   Reply With Quote